Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GUCCI-ANAL QUEEN  (Read 2734 times)

11 review(s) for GUCCI-Naughty Asian (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline yygghh11

External Link/Members Only

TL;DR £100 for 30 minutes. I was in the mood to fuck a skinny thai girl up the arse and Gucci fit the bill perfectly. Don't expect much else.

We met in her scummy flat in a scummy house next to Earls Court station. I was down for a bit of filth so it set the scene perfectly for what I wanted. The area itself is quite nice.

She met me at the door bursting out of a tiny pink dress where, after a quick grope of her bum, we got the business side of things out of the way. We stripped and I got her on all fours on the bed facing me where (after liberally baby wiping my little man) she did a decent job of sucking me hard while I stuck my fingers in various holes.

Figuring her for a classy lady I assumed the same position and told her to lick my ass which she did like a little trooper while jerking me off like a trombone. Pretty sure she'd have carried on tongue fucking me until I told her to stop but I'd come to pound the shit out of her chocolate starfish and I was getting impatient.

More baby wiping later, duly lubed up, she assumed the position doggy style and I pushed my cock up her bum. I started gently but it was clear this ass had seen bigger and rougher guys than me so I went to town as hard as I could, balls deep. She mostly looked bored but there might have been a little gasp in there.

I only lasted about 15 minutes since she was still relatively tight compared to some girls who do anal.

We finished with a "massage" but that was terrible so I left.

Positives:
Ass pounding is great
Being rimmed is great
Submissive girls are great
She text back within minutes
She looked bored the whole time (kinda my thing)
Her boobs are great

Negatives:
Communication is sometimes difficult though she knows all the important phrases like "stick your tongue in my ass"
A few too many baby wipes
She looked bored the whole time (might not be your thing)
Her boobs got sensitive
She gives a shit massage

Other things to note:
She is heavier than her AW photos but she's still what I'd call skinny

Offline pewpewpew

I've always wanted to meet this girl for an ass fucking but I've also heard before that she is fattet than her pics. Did she look ok though? Good enough?

dembo200

she's defo bigger than pics,and imo is certainly not skinny.but neither is she fat.prob a stone heavier than her pics.actually  the pic with the cream,is pretty spot on.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 03:20:42 pm by dembo200 »

theGOAT

Thanks for the review OP.  Sounds like a Positive to me. 

Cheers!  :drinks:

dembo200

Thanks for the review OP.  Sounds like a Positive to me. 

Cheers!  :drinks:

yeah i'd say,if you want a pretty filthy submissive oriental with 7/10 looks she's your girl.

Offline Nuovaguardia1907

I found her a bit too short for my liking.Definitely a filthy Asian girl though.

dembo200

seen alot shorter asians than her.seemed about average to for an asian 5'3 or 5'4

Offline Ozy84

Apart from her taking it up her bum, what makes her "filthy"?

condomman

For those of you that have seen her, are we certain she's a she and was born so? Sorry to unsettle but I have concerns

philw

Definitely a she, a bit plump, worse ever photoshopped pic of her head stuck on another body, not even to scale :rolleyes:

Offline pewpewpew

she's defo bigger than pics,and imo is certainly not skinny.but neither is she fat.prob a stone heavier than her pics.actually  the pic with the cream,is pretty spot on.
That looks good enough for me

condomman

Definitely a she, a bit plump, worse ever photoshopped pic of her head stuck on another body, not even to scale :rolleyes:
Ta. If I try her and she's got a hairy chin I'm suing you! :hi:

dembo200

theres a blog picture,which is her.

Offline Ozy84

Apart from her taking it up her bum, what makes her "filthy"?

Anyone??! :unknown:

Offline yygghh11

In my world rimming and rough anal are pretty filthy. I also got the impression that there wasn't much she wouldn't have done and without a single complaint!

brolin_76

Offline pewpewpew

one suspected Thai ladyboy. :cool: :coolgirl:
Every thai is a suspect. Doesn't mean that they are genuine ladyboys