Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicia-massage - Wokingham  (Read 3461 times)

16 review(s) for alisha-massage (13 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sensualencounter

I've seen her a couple of times and she is bloody good at both massage and the happy ending. I don't know what it is but she makes me cum so intensely and pretty quickly after I've rolled over. A mixture of oily wank and oily tit wank.

She has great tits - really big but firm and pert. I think she's also pretty hot - a mixture of cute and filth and she has a naughty sexy smile and glint in her eyes when she looks at you whilst playing with your cock. Gets me every time.

For those that are interested, she's also really chatty if you want her to be. She's got large tattoos over her back (not usually my thing but it looks hot on her - something to do with her soft skin and curves). I've also asked about longer than 30 mins but she says she can't do it as she has a back problem - I said she should get a hot Polish girl to rub her big tits all over her and she'd feel much better  :D

Comms are good, house is her own and she has a room specifically for the massage. It's a proper massage table. Offers shower before and after. Photos are her.
I've sucked her nipples a bit as she deliberately pushes in my face. Not touched her much as it's more about "me".

Think that's about it. Any questions, please ask.

External Link/Members Only

Offline bungry

I agree with what you have written.  I have seen her quite a few times in Pinner and Wokingham, but have not reviewed as some things are best left with me.

When I have been, really chatty (you have to have to be on the same level as her, or her with me if that makes sense).  She is clean and makes an effort when you turn up.  With me she always guides her pussy towards my hands and allows me to play (no fingering though).....always makes me cum without her hands....  she knows how to do it well...

Offline switftjake

What's the access/entrance to her place like? Is it in view of others or busy outside? Which side of town is it?

Thx

Offline sensualencounter

It's on a main road leading out of Wokingham. It's a normal house, with an open driveway. Plenty of parking in the new estate being built nearby. It's only as discrete or obvious as you want to make it. Like most places, just walk with purpose and nobody gives a shit or will even know what you're up to.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for sharing info. Do you think her tits are real ? I get turned off with fake ones.

Offline sensualencounter

Pretty certain they're real. No visible scarring, they feel real on the few touches I've had. Nice nips too. Good (big) shape to them. Pretty pert for their size.

Offline pisceanuk

Okay, is the massage body to body as the advt states ?

Offline sensualencounter

Yep, she strips off totally naked and rubs her body (mostly her tits) all over you.

Offline Fully Sated

Sensualencounter, thank you for writing this review. She had fabulous breasts and a rather ideal body type in my view. I saw her a few times, a few years ago when she worked from her flat in Pinner. At that time she did one hour appointments and performed a more full array of services, I understand that, for personal reasons she is more restricted now. I have not visited her since.

She does spell her name 'Alisha' as per her Adult Work profile, not 'Alicia'. It would be good if you could contact Admin in order to change the title name and thus avoid any confusion for others when soley searching for that name.

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 08:52:57 pm by Fully Sated »