Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Table Shower: Ping Wellness Centre  (Read 13918 times)

Offline FrankieS

Venue: Ping Wellness Centre, Earls Court

I've been wanting to try a table shower massage for some time and have been curious as to what it involves. In rhis sense this review is more about what a table shower involves as opposed to a review of a provider.

Comms: Fairly straight forward, I walked in and was taken immedietly downstairs to the shower room. The venue is just off the high street, a tad exposed perhaps.

The massage: The provider was a petite Chinese girls, average looks, in her 20s. I was asked to undress in an alcove just off the shower room. Clothing was put in a locker. The shower table itself looked fairly new and high tech, with an odd non slip disposable cover. So hygiene was positive.  The massage itself had multiple steps, this involved being soaped, getting a salt rub and even application of honey???

In between steps I was hosed down, so it wasnt the hour long shower I expected, which is probably a good thing.

I had made a point of mentioning that it was my first time there. Unsuprisingly, no HE was offered, although there were a few CC swipes. This wasn't an issue for me as my main interest was the table shower itself. I didnt ask either. The massage was businesslike but of a high standard, she obviously was trained.

Cost: £80 for an hour, this was discounted from £100. So a bit steep.

Overall: Would I go again? Maybe, the price is an issue, so possibly for special occassions. I thonk in the hands of a rauchier and more forward provider there is the potential for a seriously hot experience. But like all of these places, YMMV.

Offline webpunter

I had made a point of mentioning that it was my first time there. Unsuprisingly, no HE was offered, although there were a few CC swipes. This wasn't an issue for me as my main interest was the table shower itself
Overall: Would I go again? Maybe, the price is an issue, so possibly for special occassions. I thonk in the hands of a rauchier and more forward provider there is the potential for a seriously hot experience. But like all of these places, YMMV.
Broke your duck on the review front  :drinks:
Saying 1st visit is too much info.  Best not to say unless asked.  And if asked then say that a mate has been & that it was excellent & recommended, with a wink & a smile.  CC swipes means that extras are available - you just need to respond.  So the massage burd gives out a prompt & you need to give some encouragement.  They might be worried about a visit from the rozzers.  Not that they'll be remotely interested in blokes paying for expensive wash & wank.  Or in your case a v.expensive wash
Its piss easy to get a HJ in these parlours.  Bet the burd was saying to the others i don't fucking believe it - the bloke didn't even want a HE - what a wanker.  Which i presume you had to resort to later
Wearing your swimming trunks probably wasn't the best idea  :sarcastic:
Better luck next time

Offline FrankieS

:D So true on all fronts!! Normally I'm a bit better at getting I want, schoolboy errors!!!  :wacko: 

Offline webpunter

:D So true on all fronts!! Normally I'm a bit better at getting I want, schoolboy errors!!!  :wacko:
We all get it wrong somewhere along the line.  I certainly have.  Advertising 'four hands' is another dead-cert that extras are avail.  Least in oriental parlours the burds typically have small hands - so they can just about get 4hands on little WP  :lol:   
>
>
>
OK - time to be honest.  3 hands max.  With the other playing with my perineum  :yahoo:

Offline FrankieS

:thumbsup: I once had a WG offer to stick her big TOE in my arse! The three hander sounds better though!

Offline G.Raff

Hmm, strange as the table shower service is not listed on the Price List and is just vaguely mentioned in the Services section. Not much else on their website.
I would have thought they would want to actively promote the service if this involved new (presumably expensive) equipment.

May I ask how did you find out this was on offer at this establishment?

Offline aae

Very useful review. Thanks mate and hopefully, better luck next time!

Offline webpunter

May I ask how did you find out this was on offer at this establishment?
I remember seeing a couple of ads now & again in London.  Like this one [for the place in question]:
External Link/Members Only
But with a bollocks picture then i figured it might be some shite set up with a tiled room & a hose pipe   :sarcastic:  So haven't bothered.  Am in the US in not such a long while so will have another play.  Here they properly soap you up.  The one i had in Vegas was ace - but the burd didn't get her kit off & do B2B.  I was just excited by the thought of a soapy then shower massage & forgot to ask.  Schoolboy error  :dash:
Meanwhile i'll stick to the soapy massage on an airbed / wet room set-up @ Soft Touch in Northampton.  Much better masseuses, great place, service & deffo better VFM

Offline sonyvaio

I've mentioned this place in another recent thread. They advertise a lot on Gumtree too as well as the shop front. The place has a lot of EE girls as well as a few Oriental girls. The good thing about this place is that generally you actually get a decent massage in addition to any extras. There is at least one girl who never offers extras (but does a bloody good massage).

There are 2 table showers, it def. Worth a try for those who like massage.

Offline FrankieS

G.Raff - I know what you mean. The equipment is pretty much as on the website, although the girl didnt wear a wetsuit. Not sure why they dont market it more. I really only found out price when I got there. I figured if it was too high I'd head elsewhere, plenty of more standard parlours to choose from. The was a big sign in the parlour itself though - £100 for an hour. I also noticed that the basic prices seem slightly higher for standard massage. A strange business model with all the competition considered.  :unknown:

Offline webpunter

They advertise a lot on Gumtree too as well as the shop front
So they do: External Link/Members Only

The place has a lot of EE girls as well as a few Oriental girls
Things are looking up with EEs in the gaff

Offline webpunter

And there is a place right next door - just in case no availability / you don't like the burds.  Thats handy

Offline sonyvaio

And there is a place right next door - just in case no availability / you don't like the burds.  Thats handy

The place next door is just a rub and tug place that offers fs as well - which is fine if you're not bothered about the actual massage, but at Ping you do get a decent massage too.

Offline webpunter

The place next door is just a rub and tug place that offers fs as well - which is fine if you're not bothered about the actual massage, but at Ping you do get a decent massage too.
Good intel - thx.  Not bothered about FS in oriental parlours - the burds tends to have hairy muffs  :scare:   Quite like a decent massage - for about 10 mins tops.  And this needs to include CC swipes & reach unders

Offline NoHo

Ping do 30 minutes table shower for £40
Anna young Chinese will wash all your bits :)

mash

So is there any chance of extras at this place? Would love to try but not gonna pay for a lying down shower!

Offline Gandalfthewhite

So is there any chance of extras at this place? Would love to try but not gonna pay for a lying down shower!

Agree - the shower experience sounds super but not if one knows in advance there's no chance of extras...

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Thanks for the info - any particular girl you'd recommend for FS? And what rates do they charge?

I went once to one of these two places, can't remember which one it was, but the girl asked for ridiculous rates for a HJ (think started at £50 when standard is £20)  - haggled down to £30 just because she was really hot, but never went back.

Offline sonyvaio

Of course there is!, 

as far as I know there is only one girl who is totally professional. Just ask the receptionist who is working and their nationalities, its obviously all subjective, but of the EE girls then probably Luna is the best looking.

Prices do vary depending on your negotiating skills.

Offline sonyvaio

Thanks for the info - any particular girl you'd recommend for FS? And what rates do they charge?

I went once to one of these two places, can't remember which one it was, but the girl asked for ridiculous rates for a HJ (think started at £50 when standard is £20)  - haggled down to £30 just because she was really hot, but never went back.

I don't do fs so no recommendations, prices vary a lot from £10 for a HE (though that was a one off never to be repeated price!!!), I've found it seems to vary so much, I just have a fixed amount to spend and if I don't manage to get what I want I just don't bother with the extras.

Offline webpunter

I don't do fs so no recommendations, prices vary a lot from £10 for a HE (though that was a one off never to be repeated price!!!)
I'd have offered 20 & asked her to string it out !  Then when its about to be thunderbirds-r-go then offer an extra tenner

peter296

Cost: £80 for an hour, this was discounted from £100. So a bit steep.

so would half hour table shower cost about £50 i guess?  its not on the website

Offline FrankieS

Peter296- Not sure what 1/2 hour rate is, I like a good massage so I go for the full hour.  I'd suggest giving them a call, the receptionist was professional.

Offline Kppmd

Of course there is!, 

as far as I know there is only one girl who is totally professional. Just ask the receptionist who is working and their nationalities, its obviously all subjective, but of the EE girls then probably Luna is the best looking.

Prices do vary depending on your negotiating skills.

Does Luna do b2b? Do we know for how much? Would love to pay her a visit soon!

Offline sonyvaio

Luna is the girl who asks for the most for the extras, so be prepared to pay - never actually asked her for b2b .

Offline Kppmd

Ow, ok...how much are we talking?

Offline sonyvaio

I can't recall to be honest, only ever had her once because of the pricing, I that no she thought I was a newbie and tried it on and hadn't realised I was a regular and could have been a good repeat customer for her

Offline Kppmd

Alright then...any good alternative you can recommend (preferably for b2b and preferably EE for a change)?

Offline FrankieS

An update:This Friday I took another spin to Ping. This time I went with standard massage. Got a pretty EE. HR for £30.  Excellent massage, well trained. However the HR was average. Frankly I thought it was only worth £20, at £30 I'd expect a much better standard.

Offline cmfan

I have been wanting to try since original post. In london for a couple of days so gave it a go. £80 hour like original. Like all visits to places its pot luck who you get, and i got a disinterested young oriental lady. Massage was very average and i think i know now what to look forward to on bath night at my retirement home  :rolleyes: it didnt help that being taller i was about 6" longer than the table. Nice HE though, and its now off my list.

Offline webpunter

I have been wanting to try since original post. In london for a couple of days so gave it a go. £80 hour like original. Like all visits to places its pot luck who you get, and i got a disinterested young oriental lady. Massage was very average and i think i know now what to look forward to on bath night at my retirement home  :rolleyes: it didnt help that being taller i was about 6" longer than the table. Nice HE though, and its now off my list.
:lol:  thanks for sharing.  Onto the next one