Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What to do when a bad punt but perhaps for 'good' reasons? Personal Dilemma  (Read 2089 times)

Davido0007

Looking for a bit of advice onto how exactly to go forward with this. Saw a WG today and the booking was a bit of a mess all-round. Was called about 10 minutes late from the start time to be told she is running late due to transport issues but will be ready in another 5 minutes. As she is a WG with lots of positive feedback (both here and on AW), I did not get too fazed by this so went ahead.

So we meet finally and she looks good and is welcoming. However she says she can only fit 1 hour and a half in now so I agree and pay a slightly reduced rate. As the original 2 hours I was going to have with her was already on the cheap side it did not bother me too much. I have a shower as requested and then come back and we have some nice kissing. Lets me play with her boobs a bit and then she starts wanking me off which felt pleasurable. After this some reverse cowgirl and then we moved onto doggy. This never happened though as she said she was getting hot and sticky so had to go to the bathroom to clean up. Happened about 2 more times during our session which was mostly just her wanking me off and one more go at reverse cowgirl.

Said she was has not been feeling well so she terminated the booking about an hour in. Also mentioned she was probably going to cancel all her other bookings for the day. Was very apologetic about it all and that she was just not feeling upto it today. So I get dressed and then leave, initiating the goodbye myself as she started blankly at me. She really did seem quite distant and out-of-sorts for the whole meet. Certainly not intimate or much on the GFE side really.

Therefore should I leave this punt as a positive, neutral or negative? Naturally I felt a bit deflated that the booking was terminated early and that I had to wait outside a bit longer at the beginning. I wouldn't say the services she gave me were bad but it wasn't great either. While also obviously having a 2 hour booking dwindle into a 1 hour booking does not make you feel that great either. My natural instinct would be rolling around the neutral/negative territory but would appreciate any advice anyone can give before committing.

Offline DickDiver

Ill or maybe she was doping like a russian? Sounds like a bit over-partied before you arrived?

Negative.

rumbler

Sounds like a definite negative to me. You paid for 1.5hrs and got a shitty service of less than an hour with her keep leaving to clean up.

Offline AnthG

Said she was has not been feeling well so she terminated the booking about an hour in. Also mentioned she was probably going to cancel all her other bookings for the day. Was very apologetic about it all and that she was just not feeling upto it today. So I get dressed and then leave, initiating the goodbye myself as she started blankly at me. She really did seem quite distant and out-of-sorts for the whole meet. Certainly not intimate or much on the GFE side really.

Did she give you any money back for doing this?

You say you only paid for 90mins after booking for 120mins. But what about when it dropped from 90mins to 60mins? If she did then possibly neutral in this instance. If she did not then definitely negative would be my opinion.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Yeboahsleftfoot

Looks like a negative to me David, our punting time is precious, research, planning, travel, anticipation etc. and if we get messed around and not delivered services or time we pay for, regardless of the reason it's red, no question.

carefree

It can't be anything other than negative :unknown:

Ben4454

I consider myself extremely punctual. I arrive on the dot at all bookings and I have had transport issues in the past which meant I was late - I would say 16 minutes at the most and can count them on one hand. So this is fine.

I think the poor show comes when she decides to terminate the booking. She isn't working for £7.00 an hour at the local Dentist. She decided to turn up and should have followed through with the booking and if she could not cancel at a reasonable time letting you know. I would put a negative.

WhattheFlip

Sounds pretty negative to me. Unless she contacts you soon to make it up to you (for nothing).

Offline SunshineBoy

Davido0007

Thanks for all the replies. Could not believe my eyes when I saw 7 replies already, thought it was some other topic. Looks like the overwhelming consensus is a negative and after reading your replies, you have firmly pushed me into that camp too. A real shame as she was probably having an off-day judging by almost all the other 'literature' I read about her, but unfortunately a poor service is a poor service and not all of us are rich. Was not offered a refund of any-kind. Expect a review in the East of England section shortly, certainly no later than tomorrow.

mikexxlong

Sounds like she didn’t feel well before the meet,
but she still wanted the money so she went ahead regardless knowing there would be issues

She should off contacted you cancelling the meet, explaining why and sincerely apologised for doing so
So negative review

Offline Stalinator

Yes, it would have to be a negative.

Offline RedKettle

Offline regular_guy

the swingometer here says negative also

ickydicky

a defo negative. sounds like a heavy junkie. avoid

Offline threechilliman

To the OP, how did you feel directly after the punt? That should guide you. I have my 'walk-back-to-the-car' test. I instantly know what colour the review will be.

tcm

Davido0007

To the OP, how did you feel directly after the punt? That should guide you. I have my 'walk-back-to-the-car' test. I instantly know what colour the review will be.

tcm

Like absolute crap. So many things went wrong with a woman who should have been a safe bet. I enjoyed certain aspects of the service but it certainly wasn't that whole experience you hope to expect. No oral was engaged even once either which was kind of weird and there was just no atmosphere at all. Done the AW side now along with field report, so review will be up shortly.

Offline Happylad

Sounds to me as though she wasn`t going to clean up, but to `shoot` up.  Probably as high as a kite by the time you left.

Sureshot

Thanks for all the replies. Could not believe my eyes when I saw 7 replies already, thought it was some other topic. Looks like the overwhelming consensus is a negative and after reading your replies, you have firmly pushed me into that camp too. A real shame as she was probably having an off-day judging by almost all the other 'literature' I read about her, but unfortunately a poor service is a poor service and not all of us are rich. Was not offered a refund of any-kind. Expect a review in the East of England section shortly, certainly no later than tomorrow.

Negative, no doubt about it. 

If she had done the respectful thing and gave you some cash back i would have let her get away with a neutral.  Unfortunately she treated you like a cunt

Offline smiths

Looking for a bit of advice onto how exactly to go forward with this. Saw a WG today and the booking was a bit of a mess all-round. Was called about 10 minutes late from the start time to be told she is running late due to transport issues but will be ready in another 5 minutes. As she is a WG with lots of positive feedback (both here and on AW), I did not get too fazed by this so went ahead.

So we meet finally and she looks good and is welcoming. However she says she can only fit 1 hour and a half in now so I agree and pay a slightly reduced rate. As the original 2 hours I was going to have with her was already on the cheap side it did not bother me too much. I have a shower as requested and then come back and we have some nice kissing. Lets me play with her boobs a bit and then she starts wanking me off which felt pleasurable. After this some reverse cowgirl and then we moved onto doggy. This never happened though as she said she was getting hot and sticky so had to go to the bathroom to clean up. Happened about 2 more times during our session which was mostly just her wanking me off and one more go at reverse cowgirl.

Therefore should I leave this punt as a positive, neutral or negative? Naturally I felt a bit deflated that the booking was terminated early and that I had to wait outside a bit longer at the beginning. I wouldn't say the services she gave me were bad but it wasn't great either. While also obviously having a 2 hour booking dwindle into a 1 hour booking does not make you feel that great either. My natural instinct would be rolling around the neutral/negative territory but would appreciate any advice anyone can give before committing.

I would have given a negative review and badmouthed this WG, please name and shame her and/or do a review so others are aware. A WG who acts like this deserves to be castigated in my opinion. :thumbsdown:

Offline Charlie Chalk

A definite negative for me. You arranged a 2 hour meet which she changed to 1.5 hrs arbitrarily. She then provides a crap service for an hour with no refund for the remaining half hour. If she wasn't feeling up to it she should have cancelled instead of ripping you off. No matter how good a rep she has, this is unacceptable.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Defo a negative if she wasn't feeling well she should not have done the booking or she should have refunded you the 30 mins you paid for as it was her issue not yours
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Marmalade

Sounds about as negative as it gets. Unless your vote is a donation to the useless-prossie fund

Offline pewpewpew

If she's very popular and highly rated then maybe this was an off day but if your experience was negative you must review as such. Never be scared of being honest. It's not your fault that she was shit and if she is usually good then the positive reviews will outweigh the bad anyway

londonbus

I think if you mention in your review all the information you have here then most people would realize it was just a bad day.

Try not to use over emotional language and all should be fine.

Offline cueball

Op

As tcm said, the walk back to the car test is brutally honest, use it when you plan to review. It works a treat. Smiling to myself = positive, wondering if I should have bothered = neutral and regretting the experience = negative.

It's that easy, I've used it since I joined here for reviewing. If you're honest you don't need to concern yourself that others might disagree, I don't.

No refund and I'll bet she weren't cheap neither, no such thing as a bad day when you're charging over two quid per minute.

If she refunded you then that would be fair, but she didn't.

It's a red one for me.

Offline Malvolio

Has to be a negative as you wanted a two-hour punt and didn't get anywhere near that.

Offline smiths

Unlike some a WG giving me a partial or full refund which has been as rare as rocking horse shit in reality wouldn't change a review from being a negative. I wish to inform other punters more than I want a refund.

I also see it as a way some WGs and pimps use to try to hush up the truth and keep it off the forum, that is NOT in the best interests of punters in my opinion. Some WGs and pimps also offer bribes to some punters, this was common on another punting forum as I know. I was attacked by some other "punters" for daring to tell a pimp who freely admitted to lying about his WGs ages and sizes that I didn't agree with him doing that, incredibly this pimp, Divine and his awful wife had a number of punters who they bribed and could rely on to attack those that dared post anything negative, and would defend them. Thank admin that that absolute shit isn't openly allowed on here.

Davido0007

Review is here for those interested: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101412.0

Thanks once again for all the help everyone and general information.

Offline smiths

Review is here for those interested: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101412.0

Thanks once again for all the help everyone and general information.

Thanks for the review and as her last linked in review is also a negative with the punter having some problems the same as you did its clear this WG doesn't always offer good service, and this wasn't a one-off.

Davido0007

Thanks for the review and as her last linked in review is also a negative with the punter having some problems the same as you did its clear this WG doesn't always offer good service, and this wasn't a one-off.

Unfortunately it would appear that way. Had read all her reviews and general posts on here before booking her and took the chance despite one negative. Would have been happy with even a fairly average service at the price but not to be.

Offline smiths

Unfortunately it would appear that way. Had read all her reviews and general posts on here before booking her and took the chance despite one negative. Would have been happy with even a fairly average service at the price but not to be.

I am never ever happy with a fairly average service, I pay good money for a good or better service every time. Sometimes its worth taking a risk in search of a gem in my view, sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't for me. And she does have positive reviews on here so that 1 negative might not of put me off her but 2 with similar issues might.

Offline Marmalade

I am never ever happy with a fairly average service, I pay good money for a good or better service every time. Sometimes its worth taking a risk in search of a gem in my view, sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't for me.

I agree with this attitude. Prostitutes generally offer very average sex not great sex, but I expect at least to feel better when I walk out than when I walk in. It's a gamble as a high proportion don't really work hard for the money I pay them or else don't have much of a clue. Unless it's just a case of emptying then if the experience is not above average then it is poor. Gems are not 90% or even 50% -- more like luck on a roulette wheel.