Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Jasmyn / Aldgate - Didn't Meet Her, Got Bumped By Whoever Answers The Phone  (Read 1619 times)

7 review(s) for Issa Belllee (1 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PatrickCarnes

External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only

Phoned up in the evening and got no answer and got a text straight away asking to text if I want to book. Arranged a booking for an hour later. Exchanged texts about what I wanted, "sure baby."

Texted when I got to the venue and the reply said "Sorry hun I'm busy, the boy extended but my girlfriend is free". Said no, when are you going to be free and the reply was 2 hours later. I replied that this must be the receptionist and thanks for wasting my time. Got a call straight away apologising about the boy extending and do you want to see my girlfriend. I said you must be the receptionist because you've got a lot of time to reply to my texts, I'm going home, bye.

Offline droplet

External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only

Phoned up in the evening and got no answer and got a text straight away asking to text if I want to book. Arranged a booking for an hour later. Exchanged texts about what I wanted, "sure baby."

Texted when I got to the venue and the reply said "Sorry hun I'm busy, the boy extended but my girlfriend is free". Said no, when are you going to be free and the reply was 2 hours later. I replied that this must be the receptionist and thanks for wasting my time. Got a call straight away apologising about the boy extending and do you want to see my girlfriend. I said you must be the receptionist because you've got a lot of time to reply to my texts, I'm going home, bye.

Dude I wrote a review exactly on this a couple of weeks ago man!! Didnt you not see it? Or choose to go for it despite the warning  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline PatrickCarnes

Dude I wrote a review exactly on this a couple of weeks ago man!! Didnt you not see it? Or choose to go for it despite the warning  :dash: :dash: :dash:

1 positive and 1 negative review before this one. Odds were 50/50. Just reporting on my experience.

Offline Honestpunter

As I said on the comments below my review on her, she is very busy at the moment, she is new and unexperienced, the maid is taking lots of advantage on punters, seeing her is a lottery!!

What the maid is actually doing is getting lots of bookings on the phone and then just picking the ones who are ready when she finishes with a customer, that was my case, I needed to wait for about 15-20 mins because she was "buying condoms in tesco", then when I finished I saw 2 guys on their phones just in front of the building, one of them surely didnt see her.

Hope she will be independant soon as she is a really good punt!

Offline The_Don

Hope she will be independant soon as she is a really good punt!

Unless a person knows what a W/G is up to 24/7. You can't know if she is independent.

And in my experience , when W/G move on (in general) to a different set up (maids/location etc). The prices increase and the service list often changes.
Below are 2 W/G different W/G but I've seen it happen with a few.

I punted a W/G, in late 2014 at £80 P/H. She now charges £130 P/H. And if I wanted some of the same services on offer back then (included in the £80 P/H), the punt would cost £190 for 1 Hour.

Another W/G went from a very good service list, to just H/J and massages but kept the rates the same.

Offline AlTerminator

Her pictures seem to have changed, anyone know if I s the same girl? Body look better than before and fee backs are r cent  :unknown:

Offline Honestpunter

Her pictures seem to have changed, anyone know if I s the same girl? Body look better than before and fee backs are r cent  :unknown:

Someone else is using her profile, this is all about greedy maids, not even the girls, the original girl probably is not working anymore, her profile is still active but with different pictures.
I guess this could be reported to AW admins.