Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it just me..  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Boonsa

Is it just me, but the lasses that I have met for a punt in the North East.. the accomodation they have is poor at best?

Maybe i'm not seeing the right class of girl.. so with that in mind, can anyone recommend a girl who has a pristine location that she offers incall to?

Girl criteria would be:

Up to the age of 30
Petite in height (under 5'6 ideally)
Busty (no bee stings here please  :lol:)
Hair colour - red/blonde
Area - Gateshead/Newcastle/Quayside.

Thanks in advance guys, apologies if i'm not going about this in the right way!

Boonsa

Offline Tiger63

Looking4fun

Haha could you imagine this post on the other site

Rod trotter

Fair point to be honest and i agree, however there are plenty good places around.

Bethany if you look through my reviews is a wee bit older than 30 but her flat is lush and so is she.

Hope that helps  :cool:

Offline NotTooOld4It

Fair point to be honest and i agree, however there are plenty good places around.

Bethany if you look through my reviews is a wee bit older than 30 but her flat is lush and so is she.

+1

Offline Sar-Major

Totally agree, Rodder's a cracking good lass. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  And before anyone screams about a review it will be done when I get time as Ive a few to do  :drinks:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Looking4fun

Get it done SM chop chop no slacking here lol

Offline Sar-Major

Get it done SM chop chop no slacking here lol

Had, and still have, so much work on, and not enough hours in the day. Fekin heed is reeling at times, but it all helps the "Punting Fund"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac