Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Annalise  (Read 1441 times)

6 review(s) for Seductive Annalise  (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Madone1

Had her in my hotlist since she first toured Shropshire so I've been waiting for a chance to see her glad I did as well.

Comms where no problem at all quick reply from AW email until booking was confirmed then my preferred text messages got to the small house Annalise had rented for the day a few minutes late due to missing the turn (dickhead). Annalise let me in a figure hugging pink dress and heels she is tiny but built for sin. She is cute with a geeky girl look about her not stunning but still very fuckable.

Offered shower but I had one before I set off. Paper work sorted and extra 10 for rimming.clothes off and she strips to her very sexy underwear lots of kissing and wanking. She pushes me back onto the bed and starts some very good oral without going as deep as she can before flicking her tongue on my bellend. After 10 mins of this heaven I blow my load in her mouth she continues on sucking and licking with my cum all over me and her face. Awesome first pop.

She then starts to wank me and moves her head down between my legs and sticks her tongue up my arse. After 5 mins of wanking and very good rimming I want to fuck her so on with the rubber and lube. She is a tiny girl. We fuck in a few positions before I pop inside her in mish.

I collapse as she cleans me up and starts wanking me hard again but sadly I'm spent. Have a chat and a shower then I'm on my way.

Will definitely see her again as I really want to fuck her tight little ass.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+