Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna Marie  (Read 1522 times)

7 review(s) for Sienna Marie (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bristol_lad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Sienna when she was last in Bristol at a hotel near the harbourside. Comms were swift and professional. Had agreed on a hour plus anal as a extra. I had suggested that she wore a certain type of garment prior to the meet, this was agreed on.

Met Sienna at the hotel and first impressions were excellent. She comes from Cardiff. She's very attractive, Friendly, glamour model type with a beautiful smile and huge enhanced breasts.

After sorting the paperwork, she asked what I was after during the meet. which I thought was a nice touch and I don't think has ever happened before.

As mentioned I had asked for a certain type of clothing prior to the meet, this had obviously been forgotten as she was wearing something else entirely.

At this point we started to kiss, kissing was FK, more sensual than passionate (I prefer DFK but I don't think that's on her likes list). We then started to get undressed and she then performed oral on me, asked if I preferred OW or OWO, Which again has never happened to me with punting, another nice touch. Technique was quite nice. Slow, soft and sensual.

Returned the favour and performed oral on her. Afterwards it was on with a rubber for cowgirl, missionary, doggie. Then applied some lube for anal which was also in doggie. She wasn't very tight here and I'm not sure we needed the lube as it seemed to glide straight in balls deep. Pounded away hard in this position with lots of encouragement from Sienna until she came. she loves anal.

Off with the condom for a titwank with hopefully a facial to finish. Titwank was her on her back with me pumping away. Was alright, just difficult with her boobs being so large and enhanced couldn't really get a good seal around the shaft. She then started to wank me off to completion, in this position I asked for a facial, to which she seemed confused and said she doesn't do that (It's on her likes list). Was going to ask for a cim but felt this would've been met with a similar response. so went with cob.

She was in control of the finish and as I ejaculated her aim was very good as it went all over her mouth, chin and some ended up in her hair. I did have a quiet chuckle to myself over this. Although, after the initial shock, she took this quite well and ended up saying that it was her fault.

The meet ended about fifteen-twenty minutes early as I got the vibe that she wasn't up for round two. There wasn't the sexual chemistry you get in meets with the best girls in Bristol.

I thought long and hard whether to give this a Neutral instead, but with the price being at the very top end for Bristol, the extra for anal and all the little things adding up I think it's the correct rating.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 09:05:05 am by bristol_lad »

Offline sagapo

Good review, she does look hot but at £200 per hour she is out of my price range.

tonibell99

To be honest if I had the review and then taken a guess I would have said you would have scored it as a positive.

You seemed to have enjoyed yourself, she didn't DFK but as you say it's not on her likes. You have complimented not only her looks but also the way she asked what you wanted etc
You seemed to have enjoyed the a-levels as did she.

You say she is top of the price range with extra for anal, this is true but you presumably knew all that before you booked.

Pros:
Comms swift & professional
Appearance: Very attractive, friendly, beautiful smile
Services: Asked what I wanted, OWO with good technique. Took a good anal pounding with good encouragement from her. Took a finish over her body, mouth, & hair.

Cons: Outfit request ignored (or forgotten),
No DFK (but not on,like list)
Anal- Not very tight
Facial - refused, but on her likes list
Time spent: 40 mins out of 1 hour.

Reading it again maybe a neutral would have been fairer, although you got the vibe another round wasn't on offer you didn't ask.

I'm not having a go, I was just surprised reading it after you had scored it as a negative.  :hi:

For what it's worth she's well out of my price range anyway  :(

Offline bristol_lad

I paid 250 pounds for 40 mins, and I didn't get close to the standard of service that other top wg's in Bristol provide for less money (Angelina, little Katie, Cassandra to name a few).

That's the main reason. If I'm paying that sort of money I'm expecting similar levels of service. IMO I didn't get it.

Upon reading that back, maybe I'm being rather harsh and she warrants a neutral instead. Anyone else want to offer their opinions?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 03:22:24 pm by bristol_lad »

Offline bristolbcfc

I paid 250 pounds for 40 mins, and I didn't get close to the standard of service that other top wg's in Bristol provide for less money (Angelina, little Katie, Cassandra to name a few).

That's the main reason. If I'm paying that sort of money I'm expecting similar levels of service. IMO I didn't get it.

Upon reading that back, maybe I'm being rather harsh and she warrants a neutral instead. Anyone else want to offer their opinions?

I think you were right in a negative, £250 for 40mins on that alone it's a negative in my eyes.

Islander

It was your money, your experience and your opinion.
Sounds like an average punt for top dollar to me.

Offline Roth

:scare: :scare: :scare:

Belisknor

After reading your review I strongly agree with one of the above comments as a negative is extremely harsh indeed. Don't see her price as any relevance on the review you left early of your own accord you wasn't forced out.