Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Czech Sasha - Gorgeous Genuine 20yo Girl - Heathrow.  (Read 5033 times)

Expl1cit

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee: £100 / hour

Its been a while since my last proper review and infact my last proper punt so was in need of some fun on return from a business trip overseas! Searching around Heathrow brought up Sasha, who is a gorgeous 20yo Czech girl - quite tall at 5ft 8" and beautifully proportioned with a great size 8 figure, lovely ass, and very responsive natural airbags - pics are a 100% accurate representation of the girl.

Comms were handled promptly by text. I do usually like to have a quick convo with the girl I am seeing beforehand but Sasha has 8/9 positive UKP reviews under her previous profile - External Link/Members Only so I had a good vibe about the punt. 

Location was a decent hotel very close to Heathrow - not too easy to get to without a car, although local buses can drop you within 5 mins walking distance.  No keycards required, although a bit of a maze to find your way around the hotel and to the lifts, but its quite a busy touristy hotel so you won't look out of place.

Services I enjoyed were OWO, RO, Protected Sex and FK/DFK which were all delivered with enthusiasm and very well.  The OWO was deep & the balls were not forgotton either, FK/DFK progressed naturally through the session, unprompted at times and she was very fresh and responsive during RO.  The icing on the cake was the sex, very passionate and energetic and I shot my load in the mac, was cleaned up and had a nice chat. 

Sasha has a very relaxed personality, good to talk too, freshly showered before the meet, offered a drink on arrival and during the session asked if everything was ok which was a nice touch.  I got my full hour and wasn't rushed out so overall a fantastic punt and probably my best of 2016 so far!

Offline Kenobiboy

Glad you enjoyed it, you defo get what it says on the tin with her. Thinking of a rematch myself  :)

Offline Tony_Red

Would she rate higher for you than Naughty Natt for a GFE?

Expl1cit

That is a tough one! I've only seen Sasha once but have seen Natt several times - and we get along really well.  Generally I don't like to compare WG's - each experience is unique for me, and meeting someone for the first time is better and more exciting in some ways than going to see a reg. 

If I was to slip off the fence, for a GFE, I would lean more towards Naughty Natt.  She is fully independant, takes the bookings herself and can be more relaxed with timing.  Sasha is slightly more organised or whoever takes the bookings for her so although I didn't feel rushed, I was concious of the fact she probably had another booking shortly after me.  In terms of services, both offer a top notch GFE, but again Natt edges it with her personality, goofy smile and puppy eyes.

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks I will checkout Natt. I have seen Sasha, and although very cute, I did not rate her GFE.

Sherbert07

Is she still a redhead/ginger? Damn she looks sexy. I sometimes have 2/3 hours to kill over at Heathrow, might pay her a visit  :)

Expl1cit

Is she still a redhead/ginger? Damn she looks sexy. I sometimes have 2/3 hours to kill over at Heathrow, might pay her a visit  :)

Fuck me, talk about bumping up an old review  :scare:

Having seen Sasha several times since this review back in June, if I was to do another review, it would probably be a Neutral, possibly even a Negative.  The asshole who manages the bookings for her, messed me around a lot and Sasha herself has become boring and jaded and is just a conveyor belt fuck machine.  Still a lovely girl, but not one I'd waste £100 on seeing again.

Sherbert07

Sorry mate! It's only cos I was looking thru your reviews re another girl that I came across this one! Cheers for the advice though

Offline Gynaemyte

Fuck me, talk about bumping up an old review  :scare:

Having seen Sasha several times since this review back in June, if I was to do another review, it would probably be a Neutral, possibly even a Negative.  The asshole who manages the bookings for her, messed me around a lot and Sasha herself has become boring and jaded and is just a conveyor belt fuck machine.  Still a lovely girl, but not one I'd waste £100 on seeing again.

That figures.
Seems to be a pattern.

She was doing ok with : -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
getting 9 x Pos and 1 x Neut between 29 December 2015 and 28 April 2016.

She then changed to : -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
between 6 June and 29 November 2016, getting 7 x Pos, 2 x Neut (inc. me) and 3 x Neg.

Seems to be a downward slide.

Offline Gynaemyte

If only Natt hadn't gone back to her studies!