Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Violla Tipton FBSM  (Read 7967 times)

Offline Yogurt37

Hi,
First of all I am newbie here, but I read a forum from time to time. Has anyone tried:
External Link/Members Only
She is polish in her early forties. Attractive. I asked for hr and she declined twice but... I asked again and it happened. I paid 40 only.

Dodo

Hi,
First of all I am newbie here, but I read a forum from time to time. Has anyone tried:
She is polish in her early forties. Attractive. I asked for hr and she declined twice but... I asked again and it happened. I paid 40 only.

How about a review with some more detail !!

Offline paul_davis

Ah good shout will check it out

Offline moth

Just rang her and she only does a genuine massage and it's £40 per hour. I asked about nude and she said no

Offline paul_davis

I think its one where she'll only say in person

Offline Oooops

First thoughts, "Hello Violla" but being less cynical, how good was the massage and how attractive is Violla  :hi:

Offline Yogurt37

Violla speaks poor english. She has dark long hair, slim body. Do not ask by phone, try during a massage. She seems to be shy person.

Offline Stapler

Violla speaks poor english. She has dark long hair, slim body. Do not ask by phone, try during a massage. She seems to be shy person.

So - Violla/Yogurt whatever you fucking name is!

How long have you/she been a masseuse?
Are you trained?
Do you have a massage table?
How do you dress?
Do you do sensual massage?
Do you do 30mins appointments?
Do you offer extras?
Is there a shower?

..S...

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline wolfstep

Welcome back S ! Been a long time without your input!!

WS.

Offline Stapler

WS.

Cheers WS!

Been abroad. No access to the site!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Frenchy4012

Offline Oooops

WS.
+1, thought you'd popped your clogs  :hi:

Offline Yogurt37

1. How long have you/she been a masseuse?
2. Are you trained?
3. Do you have a massage table?
4. How do you dress?
5. Do you do sensual massage?
6. Do you do 30mins appointments?
7. Do you offer extras?
8. Is there a shower?
1. No idea but she said that she has just started
2. No idea
3. yes she has
4. Black tshirt and white leggins
5. She says no but it was sensual anyway
6. Didn't ask for 30 minuts, dont know
7. She says no but I believe she does (she gave me hr)
8. Havent seen a shower there

Challenger

Been to see Violetta this afternoon - and it was a big disappointment.  Despite asking for, and being promised a sensual massage, I got a very firm Swedish massage whilst covered with a towel. 
Despite asking several times during the massage about HR - I got a firm NO on each occasion.  Oh,  and there were three young children playing in the other room when I passed tthrough to use the downstairs bathroom.

kingkhan1

Hi,
Yogurt thanks for this posting. I  phoned her and she denied she does anything sexual at all and emphasised everything is professional. She wouldn't agree to anything even slightly sexual. what u  reckon mate? is she still worth it?

nightrider.1234

I think the op who posted the review about violla must be bullshiting cos violla firmly said that she does not do HR/HE whatsoever plus despite asking for a sensual massage she gave me a firm massage which felt kind of painful also and she used a lot of oil on me plus she didn't let me have a shower which wasn't nice cos it was a really hot day and it was 32 decrees Celsius outside and cos I had alot of oil all over me all of that oil was retaining the heat all over which was also a uncomfortable experience.  I've also read on the op post in the thread that violla is a attractive lady then let me tell you something she's not attractive I would say she's below average plus she has grey teeth with wrinklee looking skin, flat bum and although I didn't see her titts but I cant barely see them poking out of her tee shirt so that means that she has small titts plus she has a rectangular shaped body.  Also guys if you are definitely looking for fbsm with HR/HE do then I wouldn't definitely recommend violla your better off sticking to the Chinese or Thai places.

Offline Oooops

First thoughts, "Hello Violla" but being less cynical, how good was the massage and how attractive is Violla  :hi:
Tittfucker, from your views on the OP, this was my first thought.  :dancegirl:

nightrider.1234

Do you think violla is posing as the op to lure customers to herself or is it her friend who's posing as the op cos I find it iffy for somebody to lie about somebone who's gives HR/HE
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 12:07:09 pm by nightrider.1234 »

DrJones

I've seen Viola 3 or 4 times now. The first time she was sensual and brushed my cock during some full leg massage strokes but nothing more. I was obviously aroused and asked for more but she refused. I helped myself and she didn't seem to mind.
The second time was very professional and didn't touch my cock at all. The last time she spent most of the time on my back and only got as far as massaging my torso, the front of my thighs and legs were not touched at all as the time was up. I left very disappointed, but my back was better. She is a professional and trained in Germany. She has certificates all over her wall. It's very cold in the front room in Autumn, I dread going back now the frost has come. But she gives a great professional massage so when my back needs it I will brave the cold and go back.
For HR/HE I will stick to the other places I know.
Has anyone been to the Thai place in Wednesbury?

Online bonham

I've tried to do a walk in two time's both times door been locked and no answer to bell or knocking the door .has don't think anyone tried this place yet maybe thay went to shops has lights were on

DrJones

I've tried to do a walk in two time's both times door been locked and no answer to bell or knocking the door .has don't think anyone tried this place yet maybe thay went to shops has lights were on

"This place" is Violla's home. She only does massage by appointment only. Did you have an appointment?

Offline l1mpd1ck

nightrider.1234

Does she have a current ad?

Don’t think she has one now but she doesn’t do any extras neither so no point seeing her.

Offline Keithchegwin2017

She advertises on Facebook market place. I've been to see her and was dissapointed.  The massage was good I was naked with her getting very close to the little fella I was pretty certain a happy ending was on the cards.  I asked at the end and she said no. I left stinking of stale cigarettes which wasn't nice.

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Another one of interest to you guys would be Sabrina

She is stunning her massage is good she has a tall mirror in her room and you can see her tight ass as she massages you in her tight leggings. She gets real close so your hand is brushing up the top of her thighs. I haven't asked the ultimate question yet but when I return I'm going to. Be interested to see how some of you more experienced guys get on with her!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 10:30:05 am by Keithchegwin2017 »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

She is stunning her massage is good she has a tall mirror in her room and you can see her tight ass as she massages you in her tight leggings. She gets real close so your hand is brushing up the top of her thighs. I haven't asked the ultimate question yet but when I return I'm going to. Be interested to see how some of you more experienced guys get on with her!

I can’t see anything in that link about massage, just a load of ads and various photos.

nightrider.1234

You know when she was brushing up against your hand, did she do that cos she was trying to squeeze between the wall and the massage table? Cos if that’s the case then, maybe that’s an indication that she don’t any extras if only she tried the odd cc swipes or light touches on your tool or bollocks  :lol:

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Haha that maybe the case lol it was nice all the same.

She is based in Cannock but from what I can gather only advertises on fb marketplace.

£18 for an hour can't complain!

Offline Rangers54

I can’t see anything in that link about massage, just a load of ads and various photos.

Same here just a advert for Instagram analysis...

Although she sounds good tight leggings, mirror, t-shirt... would toftt if had a link

Offline Keithchegwin2017

I've found this on fb . Let me know how you get on guys!

Hidden Image/Members Only

nightrider.1234

She is stunning and I rate polish women the best out of all the EE girls but, is it worth seeing her even though she doesn’t offer any extras because, from the lesson that I leant from seeing Violla is that, if a woman that offers massages but no extras then, it’s not worth seeing her cos you’ll end up wasting your time and money.

Even I had massages from stunning looking ladies at legit beauty salons in the past, but I got no extras, no cc swipes and no accidental touching of my member which did result in a big disappointment for me.

Offline Tantric_mat

She is stunning and I rate polish women the best out of all the EE girls but, is it worth seeing her even though she doesn’t offer any extras because, from the lesson that I leant from seeing Violla is that, if a woman that offers massages but no extras then, it’s not worth seeing her cos you’ll end up wasting your time and money.

Even I had massages from stunning looking ladies at legit beauty salons in the past, but I got no extras, no cc swipes and no accidental touching of my member which did result in a big disappointment for me.

I’d agree on the polish women and I know it’s probably just the luck of the draw but they always seem more committed to giving a good service.

As for seeing women who don’t offer extras being a waste of time and money then why bother taking the risk when there are plenty of women offering extras and can be confirmed up front.

For me I have always enjoyed the excitement of the will she won’t she. I am happy to play the long game and while i’d Say it’s been more miss than hit, i’ve ended up getting extras from women that will swear they are 100% legit.

I can’t be the only one that likes to take the risk. The FBSM challenge thread is testament to that.

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Yes I agree completely . Thrill of the chase and when it does happen you can't help but smile after !

Offline Samjos

Advert down any more info please

Offline Keithchegwin2017

If you go on Facebook market place you will find violleta and sabrina advertising

nightrider.1234

So has anybody been to see her yet and had their times and money wasted   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Keithchegwin2017

I'd be interested to know too!