Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyBex - Worcester  (Read 2264 times)

8 review(s) for xbustybex (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I've agonized over whether this should be a generous positive rating, or a slightly harsh neutral.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First the good points. Bex is a lovely Lady. She is easy going, intelligent and the comms, from the start, were excellent and very prompt. She has a nice place in an easy to find estate, not too far from the motorway. She's really pretty and, at £100 for an hour, provides great value. Not least as this includes some very accomplished oral without, including CIM.

The big downside - certainly for me - is that she is quite a bit larger than the stated size 14. We all expect some "creative" advertising. But not as much as this. I really like curvy women. But Bex is larger than my usual taste. That said, she has an awful lot of positive feedback and field reports on AW. So she appeals to many. The other reason for my neutral rating is, whilst she does french kiss, it's not very passionate at all. Or certainly not with me. This is really important for me and it contributed to a slightly disappointing date. Maybe we just didn't click.

An OK punt, with a Lady who will appeal to many. But I will not return

Mahrez26

Thanks for the review mate and sorry it didn't go as you expected it to ;)

I booked in with her 2 weeks ago as I finally got a day off from work. On the day of the booking about 2 hours before I recieved a message saying an emergency has come up and if I could come within half an hour. Unfortunately I couldn't as it would take me 45 minutes considering traffic time. She offered me the next day booking to which I couldn't make it for as well.
She was very apologetic and said sorry at least 4-5 times during the texts as she knew i was dissapointed  :(

I have a few days off at the beginning of July so i'm hoping to book in with her again. Hope it goes well this time as she does tick all the boxes for me at the price of £100 for the hour.

Offline rjboi

I've seen her a few times and had a wonderful time each time. You're right though, she is a little bigger than she advertises. Not that it bothers me as I prefer cfnm anyway.   Always found the kissing quite passionate though, maybe we have different levels of what we think is passionate?
That isn't a criticism by the way.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks Both

It's quite possible that Bex sensed she wasn't my type and we just didn't click. Mahrez, I'm sure you'll have a great time. She's a lovely Lady

Offline EddieThead669

I've agonized over whether this should be a generous positive rating, or a slightly harsh neutral.

First the good points. Bex is a lovely Lady. She is easy going, intelligent and the comms, from the start, were excellent and very prompt. She has a nice place in an easy to find estate, not too far from the motorway. She's really pretty and, at £100 for an hour, provides great value. Not least as this includes some very accomplished oral without, including CIM.

The big downside - certainly for me - is that she is quite a bit larger than the stated size 14. We all expect some "creative" advertising. But not as much as this. I really like curvy women. But Bex is larger than my usual taste. That said, she has an awful lot of positive feedback and field reports on AW. So she appeals to many. The other reason for my neutral rating is, whilst she does french kiss, it's not very passionate at all. Or certainly not with me. This is really important for me and it contributed to a slightly disappointing date. Maybe we just didn't click.

Hi Grumpy,

Thanks for this.
I too have been pondering for a while, but with what you have said, I don't think she would really appeal to me.
I just hate those sessions whereby the magic door opens and then you see it and you think ohhhhh shiiiiiiiiit.

got_to_be_said

I didn't enjoy the hour's experience with Bex. Her size didn't bother me but she is larger than a size 14 but i found her very attractive, the kissing wasn't very passionate and her breath smelt of cigarette smoke. The blowjob was poor. I licked her pussy and that didn't taste or smell too fresh. I didn't like having to tell her what to do every 5 minutes i was laying on the bed with an erection and i was like its not going to suck its self!

When i was driving back home i was thinking to myself the reviews are overrated or she has been working too hard and the standards are starting to drop! she must see a lot of men to get the amount of reviews she has.

Offline Tallguy1234

I haven't reviewed for a while and I have seen Bex and I think everything here covers what I would say already and just to back it up, here is my two penneth

She is larger, but in a nice way, a trim tummy great legs and a fantastic big bum, I have to say that I did enjoy the view from behind.

Great BJ skills and she is especially good at going on top.  :thumbsup:

The neutrals for me were she clearly has a routine and method to avoid doing certain things, I think experienced punters would notice first time, it took me the second time to notice that she try's to avoid having sex, BJ and hand, although very good, is spent a little to long on and then once she realises she is going to have to shag you, on goes the condom, sucks you to lube it up and gets on top. The plus point, she is very very good on top  :wacko:

Not very fresh down south is something I noticed to, certainly had showered just forgot to wash it and the rear one! Another time had a faint smell of b.o from her underarm aswell  :vomit:

Very open location to, I didn't care, but at least 5/6 houses have a clear view of you so I'm sure they all know the score what's going on

Great girl though, very very good looking and that's why Iv been back, she is very good just maybe getting a bit lazy? Maybe as mentioned needs to see a few less guys and just raise her level a little bit, previous reviews were brilliant