Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ban sakunee  (Read 3618 times)

Bob2110

First visit there tomorrow fingers crossed.
Any advise when going there.

Offline bastogne

I've only been once , but heard the girl with glasses is best and the older lady don't do hr

Hope you enjoy and get lucky

Bob2110

Well went today and only one girl on, she asked if I'd been before, I said no and was told to leave underwear on and get on the table.
When she came back in I said a friend recommended me and made up a name said Paul lol
I know Paul she said then whispered in my ear you want extra showing me her hand lol
So then said take off underwear lol.
Good massage and HE offered a shower but I didn't bother as needed to come home and change.
Forgot the woman's name now.
I had to laugh to my self the phone rang and I could hear her saying ' I don't know Mrs happy' lol

Offline bastogne

'Mrs happy' obviously a fellow ukpunting dude ringing up then :)

Glad it worked out in the end I bet you thought nothing was going to happen when she said keep your underwear on

Bob2110

I did, but wouldn't have minded to mush as I needed the work done on my back and shoulder anyway, result any way got both lol

Offline bastogne

If your willing to travel to swansea there is a girl there called cara , she does a proper massage works out knots etc and does hr too
I would rate her massage technique the best I've had and others here have said the same

External Link/Members Only

Offline slideaway69

If your willing to travel to swansea there is a girl there called cara , she does a proper massage works out knots etc and does hr too
I would rate her massage technique the best I've had and others here have said the same

totally agree, you simply cant beat cara and shes not far off the M4

Bob2110

I'll keep her in mind, not too far away.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I like the sound of Cara. Eases tension in two ways. Is her place right on the main road in Morriston. I hope not as I know far too many people there and would be very wary of going in.

Or is there a back entrance (excuse the pun)?

Offline mashit1

She is not in that shop it's in her home not far from FRF motors

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Aah, that's much better. Sounds a lot more discreet. May well try her at some stage and will report back

V many thanks for the clarification 

Offline snaitram99

'Mrs happy' obviously a fellow ukpunting dude ringing up then :)

Glad it worked out in the end I bet you thought nothing was going to happen when she said keep your underwear on

Corus Boy is the expert on Ban and Mrs Happy, but don't ask for HE when ringing them or at the desk. Most will do it or get another girl to. Seems to be useful to say you've been before, or had a Chinese massage somewhere. Pity most aren't slimmer and better looking.

Offline sexymorpheus

Sounds great, will she do HE?

Offline Cardiffguy

Sounds great, will she do HE?

Yes she does. She won't admit such over the phone however and 'cum' the time, excuse the pun, she will say massage here pointing to your cock.

Offline nylon ffn stockings

Went there today paid 45 pound for hour session, did not know when to ask for extras, massage was extremely good but when enquired about extras at the end totally turned me down, and just explained shower only!! I know it was only 45 pound, for massage which certainly de-stressed me but not exactly what I was looking for, should have I done anything different?  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 07:00:47 pm by nylon ffn stockings »

Offline Corus Boy

Went there today paid 45 pound for hour session, did not know when to ask for extras, massage was extremely good but when enquired about extras at the end totally turned me down, and just explained shower only!! I know it was only 45 pound, for massage which certainly de-stressed me but not exactly what I was looking for, should have I done anything different?  :thumbsdown:

I have no firm knowledge but what I do know is that my two favourite ladies from Ban are back in Thailand, either permanently or for long holidays.  I suspect that management have clamped down and that the place is now 'legit.'

Offline snaitram99

Went there today paid 45 pound for hour session, did not know when to ask for extras, massage was extremely good but when enquired about extras at the end totally turned me down,

You should be able to get what you want at Whitchurch Road. There is a review thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104831.0

Offline nylon ffn stockings

Ok sounds great will give it a try!! I usually go for guaranteed action so put off a little by today's experience! So thanks for explanation and recommendation.  :crazy:

Offline andy24

Yes, new management, no more Mrs Happy, different staff now, only legit.

gary1234567

Same owner they live above the massage  shop may be new thai lady running the massage shop but 2 thai lady from shop is in Thailand and be back at the end of month