Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tailors in Pattaya.  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

What are the chances of getting a pukka made-to-measure suit in Patts, and not one bought from a nearby 7/11?

:hi:

Online CheeseBoard

Funny you should ask the question as I went and got measured up for a suit today.  The Indian sales folks are not "licenced" to make you a suit, but only to sell it (so the guy was telling me today).  Went in, he took basic measurements, chose cloth, then came back about 2 hours later and the main man turned up, took measurements for the jacket (they had cut the material and were pinning it).  Tomorrow morning I'll get measured up for the trousers (2 pairs)  6,500 baht off the bat.  Is probably a little too much, but I couldn't be bothered to haggle and said  if the suit is good, I'll get him to knock up a couple (with discount). Apparently turnaround time is 2 days
I'll keep you posted

Cheers
CB

Offline Bangers and Gash

I'll keep you posted

Top man.  :hi:

Not 100% sure why, but it just seems like a novelty to try it whilst over there, and maybe kill a bit of time in between Changs.  ;)

Offline Jerboa

Yes the Indian tailors that annoy you on the streets are bullshit artists, go and see the organ grinder not the monkey.

Online CheeseBoard

That's true Jerboa, I didn't know the set up before, but know for next time. I've been to Thailand a number of times but only found out this time.  Always learning  :thumbsup:

So went for trouser fitting, they were already made.  Tried them on and fitted perfectly, decided to reduce waist a little for when I lose a pound or 2  :D suit should be ready by 10pm. I have to say I'm impressed.
For 130 notes I'm pleased. Indian guy can see I'm pleased so wanted to talk about next 2 suits :) I said I want to get this first and then we can talk about it.

I'm glad I did this, normally the "hey buddy where you from" winds me up and then I don't bother.
Once I have my suit I'll take a pic and let you know my thought
Cheers
CB

Offline Badpup

The actual 'tayloring' is carried out offsite.
Many of the workshops are located in the sois around Tukcom and welcome 'walk-ins'.
There are also wholesalers for the materials in this area.
Hope that helps.

Ben4454

I have a collection of about 20 business cards of the best tailors in Pattaya if you need them.

Actually these guys were just touting me on the street. I wanted to start my own collection so i just kept accepting business cards  :sarcastic: maybe we could use them as the first pattaya pokemon tailor cards

Offline Bangers and Gash

I have a collection of about 20 business cards of the best tailors in Pattaya if you need them.

Actually these guys were just touting me on the street. I wanted to start my own collection so i just kept accepting business cards  :sarcastic: maybe we could use them as the first pattaya pokemon tailor cards

Don't play innocent with us, Ben. I bet you encouraged their services in the hope of getting a cheeky nudge whilst having your inside leg measured!

:lol: :lol:

Ben4454

Don't play innocent with us, Ben. I bet you encouraged their services in the hope of getting a cheeky nudge whilst having your inside leg measured!

:lol: :lol:

What makes you think it was my inside leg? I was after a suit for my cock. Thought i'd come to the next punt in class  :sarcastic:

Online CheeseBoard

We should create a set of cards for poke her mon :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
What makes you think it was my inside leg? I was after a suit for my cock. Thought i'd come to the next punt in class  :sarcastic:

Anyone had a custom made 3-legged trousers yet??  :lol:

I'll grab me coat...
(Custom made, of course!!)  :cool:

Ben4454

Anyone had a custom made 3-legged trousers yet??  :lol:

I'll grab me coat...
(Custom made, of course!!)  :cool:

Or in your case a 4-legged nice black and orange stripey one  :cool:

Offline CoolTiger

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Or in your case a 4-legged nice black and orange stripey one  :cool:

As long as you've not used the real Muppet.

We are an endangered species  :D

Offline clydeboy82

There's a suit shop on every street corner in pattaya

Offline Jerboa

There's a suit shop on every street corner in pattaya

Yes but it don't mean they are quality.

Offline billybob69

I've had a few suits made by Mr. Singh over the years and they have held together remarkably well.
His shop was opposite the VC Hotel in South Pattaya.

bb69