Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Sexy Hot in Norwich (but she tours all over)  (Read 5406 times)

vt

Met this girl on her recent stop-off in Norwich. Was in a well-known apartment just west of the City Centre.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There is some good news, let's start with that...she is the girl in the pics and she is a real cutie...but I think she knows it!  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Her profile is a pack of lies...she doesn't offer kissing whatsoever. OWO is not included, she wants another £20, so I got a lame OW that only got me semi-hard. She thinks RO is yuck. She told me Anal is out of bounds. I can't comment on the claims to offer BB, perhaps it's all part of her come-on.

GFE, you're joking, right?  :sarcastic:

She will let you fuck her, but she'll constantly be asking you if you've cum yet. You can't touch her boobs as they're ticklish. You can't fuck her properly as she complains you're hurting her and I am seriously average downstairs. She huffs and puffs and just wants you finished and out of there.  :thumbsdown:

It's a shame as with her looks she could clean up and would get plenty of return custom if she set up shop in one place and offered anything resembling a proper service. As it is, she tours around and doesn't care how crap she is as she'll be in another town next week.  :wackogirl:

Don't get sucked in by the pretty pics...she's a complete mercenary, she thinks she's doing us a favour and can take us for mugs...you have been warned!!  :hi:

She knows what she should be offering as she's written it all on her profile, but cynically once she's got your cash, it's all restrictions and finding ways to avoid intimacy, not at all conducive to the carefree sexy time that she promises.

PS. She was working along with this girl...she wasn't as cute, but her face looked kinder...nevertheless, she's tainted by association with her mercenary friend.

I would be asking lots of questions before handing over any cash. Hopefully any searches of their AW numbers will pull up this review as a warning.

I've met lots of nice Romanians who offer honest good service, mostly at fixed establishments, so there's no reason we should allow these touring girls to continue taking the mickey, they can go home empty-handed if they're not willing to uphold their end of the deal!  :thumbsdown:

Offline socks

Fucking hate that, had a couple of such experiences a few years back and never again. But VT what were you thinking, it clearly says Rom and BB on her profile, surely a combo enough for a man of your sense and experience to give a very wide berth to?

vt

Fucking hate that, had a couple of such experiences a few years back and never again. But VT what were you thinking, it clearly says Rom and BB on her profile, surely a combo enough for a man of your sense and experience to give a very wide berth to?

Yep, I should know better...my guard was down because I've met a lot of decent Roms at the parlours in MK and at parties in London.

I was sucked in by the pics of this hottie...and she is that in the flesh too, must be up there in the Top 3 of the cutest prossies I've fucked...if only she could at least pretend she enjoyed it!!  :dash:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 04:57:55 pm by vt »

Offline Redwoodentransistor

To be fair Socks, "Rom" shouldn't mean swerve, it should mean take extra care.....and whilst I've never met anyone offering BB, I'd be amazed if these travelling Romanian girls do actually partake in BB. I'm sure they (or Sergei) just tick everything on the profile box to appear on as many searches as possible.
This profile caught my eye, but there's no way I would have taken a chance on it without any positives on here.....so thanks VT, saved me a potential "cock ruling head" disappointment in future  :thumbsup:

Just out of interest VT, did you ask pre-meet if OWO / CIM (or the services you wanted) were on offer?...I always do that with a EE girl (in fact with any girl if there's any doubt).  and I'll politely decline if she doesn't confirm it is.  Obviously they can still lie to lure you in, but I've been lucky enough never to have experienced that.

vt

Just out of interest VT, did you ask pre-meet if OWO / CIM (or the services you wanted) were on offer?...I always do that with a EE girl (in fact with any girl if there's any doubt).  and I'll politely decline if she doesn't confirm it is.  Obviously they can still lie to lure you in, but I've been lucky enough never to have experienced that.

She wouldn't pick up the phone, just text...maybe I should have twigged from that she didn't want to answer any awkward questions.  :rolleyes:

I was more concerned that she was a B&S, so was pleasantly surprised when the girl in the pics opened the door.

I'm not very used to dealing with Rom indies direct...I mostly see girls at parlours in MK where the service lists are kept pretty accurate and there's someone to complain to if anything's remiss. So mostly the girls keep it honest there. Also at the parties I attend in London, any Roms that don't deliver don't get to stay long, so again they keep it honest and offer a proper service.

Amy did ask me if it was my first time...so I guess because I didn't give her a Gestapo interrogation of her service list, she may have taken advantage.  :unknown:

Offline Students Notebook

Met this girl on her recent stop-off in Norwich. Was in a well-known apartment just west of the City Centre.

There is some good news, let's start with that...she is the girl in the pics and she is a real cutie...but I think she knows it!  :rolleyes:

Her profile is a pack of lies...she doesn't offer kissing whatsoever. OWO is not included, she wants another £20, so I got a lame OW that only got me semi-hard. She thinks RO is yuck. She told me Anal is out of bounds. I can't comment on the claims to offer BB, perhaps it's all part of her come-on.

GFE, you're joking, right?  :sarcastic:

She will let you fuck her, but she'll constantly be asking you if you've cum yet. You can't touch her boobs as they're ticklish. You can't fuck her properly as she complains you're hurting her and I am seriously average downstairs. She huffs and puffs and just wants you finished and out of there.  :thumbsdown:

It's a shame as with her looks she could clean up and would get plenty of return custom if she set up shop in one place and offered anything resembling a proper service. As it is, she tours around and doesn't care how crap she is as she'll be in another town next week.  :wackogirl:

Don't get sucked in by the pretty pics...she's a complete mercenary, she thinks she's doing us a favour and can take us for mugs...you have been warned!!  :hi:

She knows what she should be offering as she's written it all on her profile, but cynically once she's got your cash, it's all restrictions and finding ways to avoid intimacy, not at all conducive to the carefree sexy time that she promises.

PS. She was working along with this girl...she wasn't as cute, but her face looked kinder...nevertheless, she's tainted by association with her mercenary friend.

I would be asking lots of questions before handing over any cash. Hopefully any searches of their AW numbers will pull up this review as a warning.

I've met lots of nice Romanians who offer honest good service, mostly at fixed establishments, so there's no reason we should allow these touring girls to continue taking the mickey, they can go home empty-handed if they're not willing to uphold their end of the deal!  :thumbsdown:

I feel your pain VT and thank you for letting us know.

She really is a cutie but two things would have prevented me from booking. Bareback and no feedback.

Don't let this put you off Romanians, there are many who are both lovely and know their stuff and as you may remember, I'm head over heals with one enchanting little Romanian. ( You very nicely replied to my post, telling me not to be such a bloody old fool.) Anyway, she's gone home for another holiday - they must earn far too much money - so I've booked myself some fun time with another beautiful young Romanian, and who knows, but by noon on Friday, I may be "head over heals" with someone else. :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

Offline itk

Sorry to hear about the shit punt VT. I can see why you gave it a go, she certainly looks a hottie (obviously the BB is concerning) The last EE I saw I had the same worries prior the meet but all turned out well enough for me to have seen her again.

vt

Sorry to hear about the shit punt VT. I can see why you gave it a go, she certainly looks a hottie (obviously the BB is concerning) The last EE I saw I had the same worries prior the meet but all turned out well enough for me to have seen her again.

That's the thing...if they give decent service, they'll get return business and recommended.  :dash:

I said that to Amy, treat the client nicely and he'll come back again, but it all fell on deaf ears.  :wackogirl:

Offline Lowie1973

Phew - close shave - she was on my list !

vt

Phew - close shave - she was on my list !

It's not often I take one for the team, so glad to be of service!  :hi:

She does look tempting...but she's a mercenary bitch who needs to change her ways if she wants custom.  :thumbsdown:

vt

Now popped up in Stoke-on Trent, will post a link to this review on the W Mids board.

Offline uutarn

My condolences VT.
On the flip side though...
she's tainted by association with her mercenary friend.
That line had me stitches, dunno why, just did :D.

vt

My condolences VT.
On the flip side though...That line had me stitches, dunno why, just did :D.

Glad I could provide amusement from the wreckage!  :D

vt

I notice she's trying her luck again in Norwich after attempting to fleece punters in Stoke-on-Trent & Swindon...don't even think about it guys, she offers shit service and doesn't give a shit!  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 11:32:58 am by vt »

stokiemike

You're right on all counts.

She is in Stoke on Trent every so often. I came across her in a situation that was almost like the proverbial "bait and switch" meets!

I had booked to see her co worker - Amberpussyandass as mentioned above. When I got to the house it was Amy who answered the door, and I did think - wow, and was semi hard before we even got going. She explained that Amber had gone out (to an outcall I would imagine.

The booking went ahead, but it was as described - her main concern was whether I had cum yet (so she could finish quickly I guess). Shame, because she is hot hot hot.

And, she did offer bareback (as she didn't know what I had already agreed with Amber over the phone), so it is true.

SM

SaneOnes

I am probably the only one here who doesn't find her to be "hot hot hot".

Offline Badvicar

The bareback Is openly mentioned now in the blurb as well as the likes.

P. Lonker

I have not had many good things to say about Roms! But i have to agree with Socks, if in doubt, do not go there. :dash:

vt

I am probably the only one here who doesn't find her to be "hot hot hot".

Well, in terms of good-looking young civvies maybe not, but she is as young & cute as prossies come!

I've met nearly 200 different prossies and she is probably in my top 3 in terms of looks and bottom 3 in terms of attitude/service!  :thumbsdown:

vt

The bareback Is openly mentioned now in the blurb as well as the likes.

I noticed that, it wasn't there before. Whether she does it or not I don't know, she wanted £20 extra for OWO that I wasn't willing to pay.

I have been tested at the GUM clinic since I saw her, and I was all clear, not to say she hasn't picked something up in the meantime.

vt

Just noticed her veri pic is still up...she's still 18 until next week!

vt

I'll also stick these onto UKP's server in case the AW ones get deleted...one of her earlier blonde look...

vt

SaneOnes

Well, in terms of good-looking young civvies maybe not, but she is as young & cute as prossies come!

I've met nearly 200 different prossies and she is probably in my top 3 in terms of looks and bottom 3 in terms of attitude/service!  :thumbsdown:

Well, in that case I'm glad I don't find her attractive, let alone stunning. If I don't find prossies attractive from the pics on aw, I don't entertain any other thoughts. We all have different tastes obviously. I was just surprised at how many on here likes her kind of looks, that's all. :)

SaneOnes

I probably should've been clearer - I just find these European girls to have this "droopy eyed" look which is off putting to me. I was chatting to another member the other day about a EE girl in Norwich (Niky Sweet) that we both had seen, she also had a stunning body but the usual droopy eyes and the make up and the withdrawn attitude would have you fuming by the time you'd put your clothes back on.

Offline glowworm

Speaking of the current crop of Rom's in Norwich, as I'm sure we all have been tempted but put off by the attitude and B&S bullshit that seems to be in the bottom third of the AW search's

Any recommendations for a good EE punt were they do what they say on the tin?

SaneOnes

Not in Norwich but the girls that ramrodronnie/students notebook likes sound reliable enough and they are both based in Colchester, I think. My 2 decent EE punts were both in London, though. Czech and Hungarians tend to be better prossies with more of a natural flow about them.

Speaking of the current crop of Rom's in Norwich, as I'm sure we all have been tempted but put off by the attitude and B&S bullshit that seems to be in the bottom third of the AW search's

Any recommendations for a good EE punt were they do what they say on the tin?

I can vouch for these 2 being genuine (edit 1st one now says Glasgow, but she'll be back) though they may or may not be your cup of tea

Offline glowworm

Thanks Redwood,

Seen Lovely Alice, cracking body and nice attitude, just a bit to vanilla for me. :angelgirl:
Natalia's on my hotlist and will visit soon.

Yeah these girls are the exception. Just wondering if there are any hidden gems out there or is some lucky bastard keeping secrets  :kissgirl:

Yeah agree on Alice...she's pricey now, but honest and has a great attitude...she refunded me my extra £20 when I missed out on giving her a mouthful

I've said this before about the Romanians...there are some gems, but they are outweighed by the scams, B&S, fake likes lists and rotten attitudes. I recommend doing as much research as possible (as you should with any WG regardless of nationality), and if you do TOFTT then be prepared to walk if all is not right. If any doubt take a cheap 30 minute punt which can normally be extended if you find a cracker....they are out there. I have had 4 or 5 really good punts with Romanians, and some average, and never had a shocker with a Rom, due to doing my homework and probably a bit of luck!

My main advice to those wary is Do not rule a WG out because she's Romanian, rule her out because she has poor feedback here.

Wayne197979

I had the same from this girl. Complete waste of time.

Yes I'm above average in size but others manage fine. In doggy she kept a hand on my hips and kept saying "to much"  when I had just put it in. This carried on and I got passed off, so good her to lay on her front and relax. Kind of tricked her by going slow until I started pounding away. I gathered the harder I went she wouldn't be able to speak. She wasn't happy after though.
She shouldn't be a WG as she can't take it.