Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brook xx - Leicester  (Read 1606 times)

25 review(s) for Brook Middleton xx (14 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Charlie Chalk

External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

Been lurking for a few months, so figured it was time to pay my dues by writing a few reviews of the girls I’ve seen since dipping my toe in the punting pool.

First up was Brook, who has a number of reviews on here so I won’t go into too much detail as other members have covered this.

Booking: £170 for 90 mins

Time & Location: 12.00, Leicester Centre. New build apartments in central Leicester, not far from King Power stadium. Plenty of parking, but some is Residents only so be careful. Punt was in middle of day on a weekday so few people around, but location felt very safe.

Comms: Very efficient via AW.  Arranged date & time, and Brook texted a couple of hours beforehand to ask me to confirm meeting was still on. Arrived in the area and called Brook for final address details. Buzzed into block and into apartment.

Event: First impressions were very positive – Brook has very few photos and no facial pics so I was a bit apprehensive but I found her to be very attractive. She is around 5’ 8’’ and, contrary to other reviews I have read, I thought she was in great shape and no more than a size 10 overall. Dressed in slinky black dress to show off her curves (large breasts, narrow waist and good hip-to-waist ratio IMHO). Definitely a gym bunny but without being muscular or skinny.

Greeted with a warm kiss and led to the bedroom where we sorted out the money and she got me a drink whilst I showered. Worth mentioning at this point that the bedroom and en-suite were spotless and tastefully decorated – yes, I know this isn’t Changing Rooms but it all added up to a good first impression and relaxed me.

Lay on the bed with Brook and started with some FK(not DFK) for a couple of minutes until I removed her clothing to reveal some very nice big tits which I gave plenty of attention to whilst Brook took me in hand to start proceedings. Oral followed, which was good but not outstanding, with RO and 69 following. Absolutely no hygiene issues at all, Brook must have been freshly showered so I was able to enjoy myself with no unpleasant surprises.

Sex was vanilla, but this was what I wanted.  Cowgirl, doggy and mish with some breaks (for me to recover) in between. I’m a 1 pop bloke nowadays but for various reasons (not related to Brook) I was having trouble with popping that day but she did everything I wanted/needed to give me the happy ending I needed with some more oral, doggy and eventually hand relief.

She did warn me when we only had 10 mins left but this was (I think) only because I hadn’t cum yet so I’m not going to accuse her of clockwatching.

Some nice chatting about various things in between whilst I caught my breath and she seems like a nice, intelligent girl.

Overall: Having seen a couple of girls since then it has allowed me to put the meeting into context a little. A very good first punt with a very pleasant, very pretty and sexy girl. I have to agree with a previous review that it does seem as though it is a little scripted, but this may be unfair (I’d have to go back to be sure!). I’d definitely recommend for a first timer and will certainly return at some point but she may be a bit too vanilla for some. Having said that, this was what I wanted and was exactly what I got so not a complaint, just an observation.

Verdict: A definite positive. Would I see her again? Absolutely!

Online RedKettle

nice review - thanks.

good to see newbies reviewing

Offline Picti

Always good to welcome new reviewers, and this is a very good, informative, well-formatted, and balanced review.  :thumbsup:

I had a decent punt with her in my pre-UKP days and the various factors were similar to your description.  It was good (she's a safe but vanilla punt) but not great and I haven't returned as there are other WGs I prefer and some I still have to meet.

Online Charlie Chalk

Thanks for the feedback  :)

This site has already saved me a small fortune on crap punts - I could have ended up with Chloe Kisses or Angelina Carr  :scare: so it only seemed right to add my tuppenceworth to help others choose wisely!