Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Skinned Black Girls  (Read 2231 times)

Roadster

I have a bit of a thing for *really* dark skinned black girls.  I would be grateful to know of any that you know about.  Obviously post away about any in the West Midlands, but I would also like to know about any anywhere .. in which case you might think PM more appropriate.

Thank you Gentlemen.

:hi:

Ming

Not my type roadster, but these have come up on recent searches. Have absolutely no idea if they are any good or if they have reviews, no doubt that will reveal when I post this??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope that is of help

Ming  :hi:

Offline Bumbuttass

What a name for a prossie.... Sahara Sucker :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

This one tours but lives in Walsall seen her twice.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Roadster

Thanks for going to all that trouble Ming. 
Strawberry is a bit out of my comfortable price range. 
I think I saw Chloe at a parlour years ago, and if I'm right she wasn't all that.
Amanda looks nice for the next time I'm around Bristol.
Saharah has just gone on my HL!!!  :wackogirl: :crazy: :wacko: :cool:

The thing is, it is really difficult to read a black girls skin tone from a photo.  It depends a lot on the lighting and all that sort of stuff. Some really dark girls do try to make their skin tone lighter as they think this makes them look better.  Some photos of light skinned girls take indoors and with the light in the wrong direction make them look dark.

I was wondering if anyone here had seen any girl who he thought ... woha .. she's REALLY black!  On this occasion the views of others are likely to get me further than research on AW.

It's not a big deal, I like all kinds of women, it's just an occasional itch I like to scratch.   ;)

Punterperson,  You say that you saw Jasmine.  Would you say she was dark skinned?

Offline Punterperson1971

Roadster

Thanks for that. 

Unfortunately she is now in Middlesbrough  :dash: :dash:

Maybe she'll come back.