Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySar69 middlesbrough  (Read 4829 times)

Offline horny_mark999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this lass

Love to go see her shes just my cup of tea

Offline Addicted65

I have messaged her. Comms were great but a very limited list of services and a change to outcall only made it a no from me.

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline horny_mark999

Iv been messaging her to meet her on thursday comm is good and she said she doesnt mind doing most things apart from watersports

Offline horny_mark999

Well went and met her today she was doing incall at her mates house comms good house was in thorntree council est but road was dead

This girl knows what she is doing and my incall was like a one night stand didnt feel like i was paying for services blow job was by far the best in my life and fucking her wow she fucks back like a rabbit she taxt me after i left saying thank you she loved it she even wanted me to keep going after id cum  top lass this one if you like the chav type of girl

Reeson69

Well went and met her today she was doing incall at her mates house comms good house was in thorntree council est but road was dead

This girl knows what she is doing and my incall was like a one night stand didnt feel like i was paying for services blow job was by far the best in my life and fucking her wow she fucks back like a rabbit she taxt me after i left saying thank you she loved it she even wanted me to keep going after id cum  top lass this one if you like the chav type of girl

I've happy memories of punting in Thorntree but the area was always really busy. I'm sure nobody had a job because there was always groups of residents hanging around their doors, revving motorbikes and drinking cans of lager. It must have changed.
I've been in touch and she replies almost immediately, although I've yet to get a definite yes or no to a request.

Offline horny_mark999

Yeah thats the picture i get when someone says thorntree hate incalls that are on council ests but im glad i went

james-redcar

Gutted, was gonna see her but when I looked again profile had been removed. Too slow!

Offline sesalovdarlo

She's back aS External Link/Members Only

Would love to give her bj a try. Anyone else tried??

Offline Thrasymachus

She certainly fits the Boro chav stereotype

Not someone I would see personally

Reeson69

She certainly fits the Boro chav stereotype

Not someone I would see personally

The terrible tattoos put me off.
Boro chavs aren't what they used to be 20 years ago.

Offline Dimond dave

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Went to see Sexy sarha ,, now sexy 1 Savannha ,,,  top girl t be honest ,, Coms good directions good works fom her place close to james cook ,, 

Dressed just as I asked ,,, had a Realy good laugh with her ,,, she's a very genuine sweet girl ,, and sex wise she's a horny little thing ,,,  in all bloody good punt ,,   

Went for the hour no clock watching and managed to do it 3 in a row ,,, a good decent girl in Boro ,, a rare thing these days ,,

In all.   Recomend her lads  :hi: :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline wylo_2

Nice, does she do all on her likes anal, cim, facials etc.

Wylo

Daveyack

I've been chatting with her for a while now, she seems really nice. I work away so haven't been home yet to be able to see her. She enjoys everything, only thing she won't do is Rim, although she will let you rim her and she doesn't like water sports. Cum in face, anal ect... All ok

Offline AgedCases

But why did she change her name so quickly? Isn't that a sign of dodginess?

Reeson69

But why did she change her name so quickly? Isn't that a sign of dodginess?

Girls change their names for various reasons.
Anyone interested in her will realise who she is straight away.
I understand your caution though.

Offline bigfish

She looks pretty. Wouldn't mind a go.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Seen her today, great punt. Review to follow :-)

sky1321

Ive lost her mobile and would like to see her again , but shes come off AW and it deletes email with her number on , can any1 help ?

regards

Offline Addicted65

She is still on aw mate. Think she had issues getting verified.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

sky1321

Offline dave_59

Looking for a punt after a short break nearly decided too but his one did it for me.....

External Link/Members Only

Offline Arbie

Yes, those teeth are something else!!

Looking for a punt after a short break nearly decided too but his one did it for me.....

External Link/Members Only

Offline Thrasymachus

Good god those teeth are horrific.  I bet she was called Bugs Bunny at school

No way any man should want teeth like that anywhere near their penis

Offline Kev3773

Just been reading her blog she had a THEW issues with her I.d, then read her feedback, one of them seen her a THEW times ?? A bit suspect  :unknown:

Offline AgedCases

Just been reading her blog she had a THEW issues with her I.d, then read her feedback, one of them seen her a THEW times ?? A bit suspect  :unknown:

However, she does have a recent positive review. And at least two others on here said she was good.

Offline Dimond dave

I see her about twice a week ,,, bang on to be honest canny enough good banter she's a sexy little fuck to be honest ,,miles in front of these Romanians mate  :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

doriangray

Good god those teeth are horrific.  I bet she was called Bugs Bunny at school

No way any man should want teeth like that anywhere near their penis

That is a particularly poor photo. Her teeth aren't bad in reality, normal really. Think the camera flash bounced off the front of the teeth, poss photo taken indoors or on a dark day, light bounced off shiney pearly whites at the front, making it look like massive gaps between.

She's a nice lass and one of the best in Boro. Seen her 3 times now