Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: That really didnt go well at all....  (Read 4913 times)

Offline ruggedscot

Just posting this as a warning....

How easily it is for things to go pete tong....

Met a girl then went to her place, on route car runs into back of car. logistical nightmare with the OH. insurance involved and all sorts of complications resulted. personal details the lot....

So moral of the story maintain that separation - do not and I mean DO NOT let your punting exploits merge with normal life or you run the risk of that boundry blurring. its a tough one
indeed. thankfully its all resolved now, but its a careful reminder just that things can and do go wrong.

oring123

more a keep out a eye for driving and not 100% thinking of punt to come!!

Offline ruggedscot

he ran in to me.... I was innocent lol

londonbus

My car broke down just round the corner from a girl I'd just visited. Had to wait over 90 minutes for a truck to come and jump start it.

ickydicky

get to my age you have to wait that long for a hoor to jump start me :D

Neal69

Found I had a puncture when I returned to the car after a shagging session once with a WG. Really could have done without changing the wheel and driving back ( a fair distance ) at slow speed.

Another time had visited a WG in a remote location and when driving away skidded on ice and damn nearly ended up in a hedge. Would have been very hard to justify being anywhere near that place or even why I was driving that evening at all. :scare:

Care when Punting is the watchword.

N

Offline myothernameis

Met a girl then went to her place, on route car runs into back of car. logistical nightmare with the OH. insurance involved and all sorts of complications resulted. personal details the lot....

So moral of the story maintain that separation - do not and I mean DO NOT let your punting exploits merge with normal life or you run the risk of that boundry blurring. its a tough one
indeed. thankfully its all resolved now, but its a careful reminder just that things can and do go wrong.

Just leave the car in a car park, and get the bus to her place

Neal69

Easy when you live in a City or Town.

Not all of us or all WG's live in Towns or Cities.

There is Life outside the urban sprawl you know.

N

ickydicky

Easy when you live in a City or Town.

Not all of us or all WG's live in Towns or Cities.

wear wellies

There is Life outside the urban sprawl you know.

N

Offline Marmalade

Many years back, I did run a prossie home from central Glasgow. It had been a good punt and for much longer than the tenner quickie price whatever it was in those days. Now there's estates in Glasgow you wouldn't want to live there and others where you wouldn't want to go there with reasonable expectation of getting out again. I know the ones in Edinburgh and how to behave but Glasgow's another world. Anyway it was one of those. Looked like one of those crime dramas where no police go, most windows are boarded up, several cars are on bricks, and to top it all, a cul de sac. I gave her a quick kiss as she got out, one eye on the rearview mirror as the hoodies eyed my company car like all their birthdays had come at once. There was barely space to do a three point turn. I'm trying to recall if there was an abandoned shopping trolley (a favourite spontaneous item for improvised road blocks) or any bits of pipe lying around. Eventually just aimed straight and reversed with foot to the floor.  They moved.

Type_O_Negative

Do you punt in London? If you do - use public transport! Travel or oyster card in your pocket and you are cool!

Offline pewpewpew

Nobody likes public transport. Last time i drove for a punt in stratford i nearly crashed twice as i was concentrating more on the punt ahead than the road. Can't help it

Offline nigel4498

I very rarely use the car for punting as to much can go wrong.
Train, bus, tube or taxi is a safer option.

Offline Marmalade

In the old days of Glasgow's Blytheswood Square streetcrawling, minor accidents were not uncommon as drivers eyes the street skanks. Unmarked police cars would stop drivers for going too slowly. Better to park the car than trust your driving skills while indulging in fanny brain.

Offline Turtle Z

get to my age you have to wait that long for a hoor to jump start me :D

Very good!  :lol:

Offline latecomer

Nobody likes public transport. Last time i drove for a punt in stratford i nearly crashed twice as i was concentrating more on the punt ahead than the road. Can't help it

Why not?  Beats driving any day (especially to a punt) for me.

DannyJames

I haven't done a whole lot of punting lately and the last one I did have I drove there, but I do prefer to use public transport if I can. Not only does it mean I can have a pint somewhere if I feel like it but years ago after my best ever punt I nearly crashed twice on the way home.

Offline CityTillIDie

I got rid of my car three years ago and it's the best thing I ever did.
After giving up smoking and getting divorced!

Now I travel on trains everywhere, bought a decent pushbike, use cabs, walk more. Hire a car when i need one for a day or two, get shopping delivered etc etc
Must have saved thousands already.

When punting I used to worry a fair bit taking the car, though it was useful for scouting the area and the actual house (house in a shit state, I walk). And obviously my punting research now limits me geographically.

But there's more than enough WGs on the beaten track!!

Offline mf_1101

I'm a single man so it doesn't bother me as much, but those with wives or SO, how careful are you with your Satnav's or navigation software on your phones to various locations?

It might be risky but I will have no issue going on google maps logged into my Google+ account putting in that postcode of some desolate street in Whoresville, UK. I imagine some of these places it must be hard to justify going if your history is pulled up by the OH.

Offline BogBog1

I never, ever drive to a punt. I know I'm lucky because I live in one big city (Bristol) and often need to be in another (London) for work. But there are still plenty of WGs who I realistically could only visit if I drove there. Those WGs are nowhere near my hotlist. 

londonbus

My car broke down just round the corner from a girl I'd just visited. Had to wait over 90 minutes for a truck to come and jump start it.

And on Friday just gone I got a letter from the breakdown company asking me to rate their service.

Fortunately just boilerplate letter and didn't give the time or place of breakdown. Otherwise could have been awkward.

Offline BP96

It was raining when I arrived to a punt. Rushed to put the ticket in the car and it blew away into the footwell. Came back to a parking ticket. Parking attendant told me I could appeal but too much at risk so paid up straight away.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

It is miles on the clock and the need for petrol that I need to track. Sometimes I put in a few gallons for cash instead of card, and reset the odometer so she cannot tell how far I drove.

Care needed not to pass the speed limits.

Offline MrMatrix

Visited a hotel, which I'd used many times and they had installed new camera system for parking. having being buggered about and B&S,, I still saw the SP for 30 minutes. 10 days later parking ticket arrives with a nice photo of me entering the hotel. Luckily my OH was working that day. I would have had NO excuse.
I now never park in hotels and will even cycle in the last mile.
But if you're on a long haul and you have an accident- don't see how I could get out that one either. :angelgirl:

Offline Likesvariety

Do you punt in London? If you do - use public transport! Travel or oyster card in your pocket and you are cool!
The Oyster Card stores journey history, and this can be seen by touching it on the top-up machine.  An easy way for someone to check your movements if they get hold of the card.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

The Oyster Card stores journey history, and this can be seen by touching it on the top-up machine.  An easy way for someone to check your movements if they get hold of the card.

I do not think that works on a Freedom Pass? Or does it?

Type_O_Negative

So go for daily travel card. Use and throw it away.  :hi:

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

So go for daily travel card. Use and throw it away.  :hi:

This is what I do - can't trace a throwaway ticket.

Offline hantshagger

Works better if you have a punting oyster (if you have a regular oyster card anyway), as well as a punting phone, then keep both out of sight of prying eyes.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 11:13:42 pm by hantshagger »

Offline Marmalade

Let's face it, a nosey non-sex O/H is an expensive and bothersome security-risk piece of hardware. Why not get rid of it?

Pussydoc

Visited a hotel, which I'd used many times and they had installed new camera system for parking. having being buggered about and B&S,, I still saw the SP for 30 minutes. 10 days later parking ticket arrives with a nice photo of me entering the hotel. Luckily my OH was working that day. I would have had NO excuse.
I now never park in hotels and will even cycle in the last mile.
But if you're on a long haul and you have an accident- don't see how I could get out that one either. :angelgirl:

Had a summons for driving in a bus lane as you wife was out nice photo of me driving in and driving out plus a close up of my number plate £70  paid straight away on the phone £ 30 very lucky. No more city driving