Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxjuicylucyxx (warning possible fake profile)  (Read 2159 times)

4 review(s) for xxxjuicylucyxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for xxskylaxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]
4 review(s) for xxxxEllaxxxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline joel90

External Link/Members Only

I made an appointment 3 days in advance for one hour in the afternoon and everything was all good.  Confirmed it again the night before just to make sure everything was still on and again it was.  The day of, texted before I headed over and she responded, so at this point everything was a go for sure.  I show up a little early just to confirm the address (LS10 area) and again she responds and says to wait 10 minutes running a little behind.  I'm a little disappointed since this was planned 3 days in advance.  So I wait and wait, 20 minutes later I get another text saying  "So sorry can you please call back in half hour she is running late due to booking been late so sorry to mess you about x"  Now it is being written in the 3rd person...

I end up leaving, I get another text back right at the 30 minute mark "Hi so sorry for the delay are you wanting to still see Lucy"  Again written in the third person when every text up until now were in the first person.   

The last text I receive says "Ok babe again sorry for the delay it's not usually like that let me know when you would like to see me when you are free x"  Back to first person.

So I am not sure if this is even a legit profile or what.  It is verified on AW, cute looking girl.  I would like to meet her but just want to put this out there because I don't think there were any reviews on her before so use caution. 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 01:02:50 pm by joel90 »

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the info, I've had my eye on this one, but summat doesn't feel right about her.

She was showing as available today in Leeds on Sunday I think it was, then a few hours later it said Edinburgh, then not much later Leeds again! Very odd.

Offline joel90

Yea I saw that too but decided to take one for the team.  It might be legit for all I know, but just don't want to get anyone hopes up.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
When PG has 24 pics, and the free public gallery has 3 poxy pics....

Also...

Feedback
Only    Groot69 (5)    09/06/2016 21:46    Seeking Services
     Accepted RB bid no fuckng response waste of RB fee - fucking shame girl

Offline BLINDBOB25

External Link/Members Only

I made an appointment 3 days in advance for one hour in the afternoon and everything was all good.  Confirmed it again the night before just to make sure everything was still on and again it was.  The day of, texted before I headed over and she responded, so at this point everything was a go for sure.  I show up a little early just to confirm the address (LS10 area) and again she responds and says to wait 10 minutes running a little behind.  I'm a little disappointed since this was planned 3 days in advance.  So I wait and wait, 20 minutes later I get another text saying  "So sorry can you please call back in half hour she is running late due to booking been late so sorry to mess you about x"  Now it is being written in the 3rd person...

I end up leaving, I get another text back right at the 30 minute mark "Hi so sorry for the delay are you wanting to still see Lucy"  Again written in the third person when every text up until now were in the first person.   

The last text I receive says "Ok babe again sorry for the delay it's not usually like that let me know when you would like to see me when you are free x"  Back to first person.

So I am not sure if this is even a legit profile or what.  It is verified on AW, cute looking girl.  I would like to meet her but just want to put this out there because I don't think there were any reviews on her before so use caution.
I tried her today and got the same response, she initially said she was in Clarence dock but wasn't. I got to her address knocked on door no answer then got text saying 10 minutes as she was getting ready. I left she phoned but Ignored it. Shame looks quite tidy

Offline joel90

That sucks.  I don't believe any of the AW feedback is even legit.  Seems like a total sham profile.

overdone

Profile has gone but are 2 other profiles for Leeds using same type name

Offline joel90

saw that, now with private pictures.  Has newer feedback but still no reviews on this site.

Offline camshaft72uk

Have also tried message her.  If she replied I would be there like a shot. 

Checked out the feedback and whilst most have not high scores,  they are very random in who they have seen and with real girls.

That picture in the black dress does it for me,  stunning.  Wish the picture was bigger!  lol