Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jorgie allure  (Read 1529 times)

frenchhorn

saw this girl last week

External Link/Members Only

met her at apartment which was ideal for me on quayide but not in the heart of Newcastle so no bloody traffic to deal with
stats in sight are spot on but photos do not do her justice at all , lovely firm body in all the right places
lovely boobs n bum and a pussy I could have ate all day
must book longer next time

really friendly girl chatty and giggly

really nice to kiss dfk probably as full on as you want it to be she didn't hold back at all
helped me out of my clothes and hers and lay me down for a superb bj owo , licking sucking no parts left out
Think she would have blown me for 30mins if id let her , had to stop or it would have been a 10mins punt
went down on her spotless , tasted lovely very enjoyable
full in nookie in a couple of positions think I got her to cum with a bit hand stimulation while I was fucking her
I always struggle with the hat in so took it off and asked for bj to finish me off
not a problem with her at all
didn't last long before I cum in her mouth and the final cherry in the cake she didn't run for the bathroom,  swallowed the lot

all in all a great punt you will not be disappointed infact you'll probably want seconds the same as me
she dosnt seen to work many days so you might have to plan and book ahead

great girl great services

Rod trotter

Great stuff

She looks a wee bit chunky in those pics but you say she looks better...im in

frenchhorn

I know what you mean
the first picture is a bit misleading,  od almost saybit looks like someone else
2nd pic accurate but needs some better ones
defo not chunky or saggy

Rod trotter

I know what you mean
the first picture is a bit misleading,  od almost saybit looks like someone else
2nd pic accurate but needs some better ones
defo not chunky or saggy

Fair enough, i may have a go next month  :hi:

Offline Third Man

good review thanks seems worth seeing. i almost booked her last week, but found out that a fav of mine, Lacey, was starting at Allure so saw her instead. 

Looking4fun

Offline Winker121

Liked your review.  Wouldn't mind booking her but don't know how to pronounce her name!

Offline Knight Templar

great review , I had seen her pictures, but wasn't to sure , like others I thought a tad  chunky, but its good to be proven wrong
thanks for the  review and the info
 :thumbs:

frenchhorn

I think new pics going up next few days

Offline toon972

Offline Philbiao1

I am very partial to a girl who gaves a great blowjob, CIM, and swallow. Added to my ever growing HL.

Thanks OP.  :drinks:

frenchhorn

New photos up
much better
just need some hours up now