Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ultimate Karen - Romford  (Read 3487 times)

14 review(s) for Ultimate Karen (11 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline oohermrs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wanted to make this a positive, but had to downgrade to neutral as no cim was available - despite it being explicitly stated on profile.  I expect that sort of crap from EE WGs, but had hoped for more from Karen.

Shame really, as everything else was good.  Entirely in line with the 2 previous reviews from Hankypanky68 and Belgarion.

Decent premises, clean, easy to find, discreet etc.  Easy parking round the corner at Aldi.

Karen is a very good looking milf in her mid/late 40s.  A curvy, statuesque blonde with a nice rack but a bit of a muffin top.  Overall, one of the better looking milfs I've seen recently.

Friendly, chatty and easy to get on with - the services offered were done so with enthusiasm.

The owo was good but she made it clear she wouldn't go through to completion  :thumbs down:

On with protection and into some enjoyable fucking in mish. 

Overall, a decent plain vanilla punt, but I won't be back as, for me, no cim = no return.

Offline Hackneylad1

no cim was available - despite it being explicitly stated on profile

another swindler offering things that she doesn't want to do. I wasted money on the same thing with

External Link/Members Only. I have considered Karen but now she avoids CIM I will avoid her. Thanks for saving me money.

Offline mrx007

Profile states CIM ans she goes on about "finishing in her mouth" in her text.

Another idiot money-swindler.

Glad these sorts get exposed as they save us decent punters money.

Offline Sparta Prada

I rang Ultimate Karen a year ago. She sounded far too arrogant on the phone, and when I asked about CIM she said it was extra. She sounds right up her own backside.

Offline Hulk6969

I have to agree with this,I have visited karen for over 2 years now &I service has got worse hence me not booking her anymore. Back January I requested CIM prior to booking & she agreed when we got down to business she refusesed!!!!! I would honestly say save your money as she has a new partner she won't do certain things on her likes list,Shame as she was a decent punt. She also has a very bad habit of rushing you out after 30 minutes when you book for an hour, as well as being distracted by her phone continuously.

Offline Jimmyredcab

A fat old woman at £130 an hour -----------plus shit photos, not for me in a zillion light years.    :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

SaneOnes

Yep, we all got it from your last zillion messages - anyone who isn't a size 8 is fat in your squinting eyes. This one is clearly a swindling cunt, yes but "fat" she isn't.

Offline mr_man_69

I've nutted in her mouth a few times, it was extra but she took the load and never complained.

Oh well, won't be going back now.