Author Topic: xloulouliciousx - Liverpool  (Read 1924 times)


2 review(s) for xJuicyloux (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for Lola.luvs.it (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Mr long sausage

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl yesterday evening in Liverpool.

Comms: not vey good communication on aw site. But when I got her number replys were near enough immediate.

Cost £50 for 30 min

Services: Asked if her likes on aw we're accurate. She wasn't sure what I was on about so just asked her for dfk, rimming and owo. She said yes to dfk and owo but no rimming. Rimming wasn't on her likes but I thought I'd ask anyway 😜

The place: In abit of a grungy flat on a side street off breck road. Directly opposite the HSBC. She's a Scouser but the way her flat is you'd think she was ee, if u know what I mean. Not much furnature, an no light bulbs in the ceilings just afew lamps about the place.

The girl: Lou's profile pics are great, she's got a tight little young body. However, the face is a disappointment. She's not ugly, she's just not attractive. Shes got a bit of a big nose, bad eyebrows an could do with getting a brace on her teeth. I'd actually seen a face pic before the meet on whatsapp messenger but it was an extremely good photo of her which her real face didn't live up to. Then we had a situation with her tits!?! She asked if she could keep her bra on cos she has an inverted nipple? Having, never seen an inverted nipple I just said I didn't mind an that I liked sucking on tits. Her tits like her face weren't terrible but weren't great either. I avoided them tbh. Different sized nipples aren't a turn on for me.

The Meet: Got to the street and text her. She popped her head out the door an give me the nod to come over from across the street. I'd asked her to wear a school uniform an I assumed it would be a slutty school girl type, but it wasn't. It seemed like it was her own school uniform. A grey dress, white shirt and local Liverpool school tie with knee high socks. The fact it was a real school uniform turned me on anyway. Plus she had cute pigtails, which I love.

She took me to the room an we had that conversation about her inverted nipple previously mentioned. It started with afew minutes of dfk then she dropped to her knees, unzipped me an gave me a very nice blow job, didn't even have to ask haha. No deepthroat. But she said my dick was too big to try so I didn't argue 😎. I am aware she probably tells everyone this. Next she stood up an faced away from me while I felt her up. She acted nervous, which added to the whole fantasy. I undressed her an then undressed myself. We then 69'd on the bed, nice clean pussy beautiful arse hole. I tried fingering the bum hole. At first she said no then the next time I tried she just told me not to go too deep 😜. I was getting close to cumming so we stopped that. I told her to get on all fours I assumed she thought we were doing doggy. But instead I just started licking her pussy from behind an quickly moved up to her arse hole. She was surprised but didn't tell me to stop which is great considering she said via text she wouldn't  allow that. The rimming was the only time she seemed like she enjoyed herself. I heard a few little quiet moans an then she put her face in the pillow haha.

Anyway time was ticking on. So I flipped her over put a Johnny on an fucked her missionary. It was rough sex (heavy pounding) but she didn't seem bothered. Which was kind of annoying. Then I pulled out, took the Johnny off an cum on her tummy.

Got dressed an left. Took just over 40 minutes for 30 minute booking.

I would have given this girl a neutral because of the face, an inverted nipple thing. But she was so accomadating she more than made up for it. Definetly worth 50 quid. I would go back again but only because she's cheap. Pay an extra tenner an theres plenty of better punts in Liverpool.

Nb: another negative was that she chats loads of shit. About punters who buy her presents such as cars an want to take her on holiday. I just nodded along.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 02:40:16 am by Mr long sausage »

Offline Side dna

I was thinking this profile was a new profile of a girl I saw a few years back called Lou and her aw name was blondie88 (that one isn't active any more). Reading about the nipples I'm convinced it's her. She had a flat by Sefton park she was being evicted from, it was a bit of a shit hole and she had a jam jar full of pot in the room too, which stank the whole place out. also her clothes hung from a rail over the bed. I agree she wasn't the prettiest girl I've ever seen but none of that clearly put me off cos I saw her twice and then her profile disappeared. Might give her another visit next time I go the match

Offline Kenaldo

Has to be the same girl.

I've seen her 3 times over a 12 month period with some reservations but obviously not enough to put me off.

First time was a £30 BJ which was OK but I couldn't perform properly, so I went back the second time and fucked her to prove I wasn't a middle age flop!

Same experience as above but something about her that made me go back.

Went back for a third time a couple of weeks ago and had a good time with her which confirmed my view that she's the type of girl who is better with you the more she knows you.

She not the prettiest or has the greatest of bodies and certainly not much up top, but when she's standing there snogging the face off you in her (cheap) high heels and she's level with you (and I'm 6 foot) and you're running your hands all over her then it's defo a turn on.

BJ ok and she fucked well even telling me she enjoyed it (on top, mish and then spoons) and all done without feeling that she was doing me a favour.

Finished me off with a sloppy wank whilst Dfk'ing me. After I'd cum she leant over and gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek for being nice!

Downsides - first time front room and other times bedroom both shit holes.

She is a pot head and I always ask her if she's had a spliff and she's not then I've gone in. To be fair to her when she said she hadn't, she actually hadn't as I couldn't smell anything. I would have walked if I had.

Will I go back, maybe, she's a handy if erratic reserve for when the horn gets the better!