Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post punt- feeling guilty/ why did I just waste all that money?  (Read 3738 times)

Offline Dime

I was wondering how common it is for punters to feel like this after a punt. I love punting, but sometimes I feel guilty after I leave in (in terms of the money I've spent) and tell myself I'm not going to do it again. Other times, I feel really good coming out of a punt, particularly if the girl is really good. Thoughts?

Offline paul_2407

Great girls will mean no regrets about money whatsoever. I've had a terrible punt where I've felt horrible for going through with it, but the money wasn't the particularly painful part. Perhaps you should find more VFM girls

Ben4454

Perhaps sometimes you feel that even though you came on some punts you did not get your moneys worth? I have felt like that on punts where it ended with a HJ or me not coming or me not doing everything I wanted.

Offline stonebow1

Always?

As soon as i have nutted i wish i had my money back lol. Half an hour later i'm browsing AW thinking about the next girl i want to fuck. I assumed this was normal  :lol: :lol: :lol:

My only advice might be to make sure you're punting within your means. You shouldn't have to make financial sacrifices to get your end away imo, it should be money you're not going to miss if you spend it.

Offline peter purves

I was wondering how common it is for punters to feel like this after a punt. I love punting, but sometimes I feel guilty after I leave in (in terms of the money I've spent) and tell myself I'm not going to do it again. Other times, I feel really good coming out of a punt, particularly if the girl is really good. Thoughts?

You are not alone my friend

Usually take 3 days to get over - the magic number 3 again (ie Coolidge Effect)

Satisfaction is very transitory and herein is the crux of (y)our dilemma.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline od13218

I sometimes have this and it's an indication that I've made a bad choice. That could be for a number of reasons:
1. Bad service/unattractive girl but went through with it anyway- so a waste of money.
2. Not careful enough to cover my tracks and anxious about the risk of the OH finding out- this can be because I was horny and let the little guy do the thinking even though (for example) the OH was expecting me home
3. Wasn't really in the mood but went for a punt out of habit
4. I've taken more risks than I'm ccomfortable with (eg RO or OWO which I personally try to avoid)
5. I've gone over my budget

In fact all these mistakes are avoidable- but I am not perfect and fuck up every now and again! I try to live and learn and the guilt is always a sign I've made a mistake- but one I can avoid in future.

If on the other hand I've had a cracking punt which ticked all the boxes and for which I had perfect cover and didn't pay more than I could afford, I leave walking on air.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 12:18:01 am by od13218 »

ickydicky

cant say i have ever regretted a good punt but bitterly resent any money i have spent on hoors who do not deliver. nothing better than the feeling after a good punt when you have popped twice and head for a few bevvies. bliss being drunk after having been well fucked. some of you probably say i am a shallow sod with not much going on in his head. some of you may be spot on :yahoo:

Offline smiths

I NEVER feel guilty anyway but I look on it as money well spent if the punt was good, if it was bad and I paid I see that as a total waste.

Offline mrdiamond77

I only feel that way after I have had a bad punt.  If I have a good punt then I usually look forward to my next punt and have no regrets.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Some people pay £4,500 on a football season ticket, plus expenses, that's their hobby and they must go to great and crap matches, good on them.

I am not a football supporter, my hobby is punting and it costs me less than £4,500 a year and I reckon I get more of a thrill on average.

londonbus

Some people pay £4,500 on a football season ticket, plus expenses, that's their hobby and they must go to great and crap matches, good on them.

I am not a football supporter, my hobby is punting and it costs me less than £4,500 a year and I reckon I get more of a thrill on average.

+1

I'm gonna start supporting my home team Leicester! Perfect cover for Saturdays away and money going from my account.   :thumbsup:

ickydicky

and when your missis asks you about match........... :dash:

londonbus

and when your missis asks you about match........... :dash:
There was lots of goal mouth action, shots on goal, but he was never offside?

DG

Happened a couple of times after poor punts, but having managed to weed them out and stick with a small number of top regulars, my regret is usually that I couldn't stay for longer or see them more often.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

For me it totally depends on the intensity / quality of the orgasm

I must admit I've never left a WG skipping, but have had some good and bad times.

However with a GOOD massage (I've had plenty of shit ones) with lots of edging and a long build up I have left WALKING ON AIR..happy for hours. I assume it's the happy drugs that get released into the system

But it's all personal preference, getting a HJ sits easier on my conscious so that could also be why.

WBW

Offline Jeffpike

Pretty much every time OP. I look back in horror sometimes at the amount of cash I have blown. I put the guilt in a box and move on pretty quickly. A decent punt does make up for the guilt but there are so few these days that I just go back to the same 2/3 girls. Unless someone has a great rep then I am just not interested.

Pretty much every time OP. I look back in horror sometimes at the amount of cash I have blown. I put the guilt in a box and move on pretty quickly. A decent punt does make up for the guilt but there are so few these days that I just go back to the same 2/3 girls. Unless someone has a great rep then I am just not interested.

I am very good at putting that guilt in a box, actually I am very good at completely erasing experiences from my mind almost. Only really memorable experiences stick out but the horror stories or run of the mill encounteres get sent to the recycle bin and I click empty trash...so to speak

WBW

Offline claretandblue

I sometimes regret spending the money or see it as a waste but I don't feel guilty, I would only feel guilty if I was spending money I didn't have and it was affecting my ability to pay for all of life's essentials

I sometimes regret spending the money or see it as a waste but I don't feel guilty, I would only feel guilty if I was spending money I didn't have and it was affecting my ability to pay for all of life's essentials

Same here. I can afford it, the guilt comes from being married and also thinking of what better use the money could have been put towards!

WBW

Offline Desimonic

Don't feel guilty about the money, only about who i gave it too when i get a bad punt :(

mikexxlong

At times yes, after a rough calculation in my head the end total is a bit shocking :scare:

But most of all when it hits hardest is after a shit punt, you feel down and you think to yourself I just fucking wasted £60-£120+,
 I could have spent that on or put that towards many other things that could have brought me joy & satisfaction :dash:

If it’s a good/excellent punt well I got what I paid for, so a satisfied customer, no issues .although it would be nice if punting was bit cheaper  :D

Naidakhan84

I know exactly what you feeling. I feel guilty too but not always.

If I have a good time then I have a smile on my face all the way home. Specially if its with a regular like sexymimi from greenford, Angel / Ella from House of Divine. With these girls the experience is so intense that you can do nothing but have smile on your face.

But when I see a new girl and find out that she is not doing fk then the disappointment starts building up leading up to guilt which leads me to go back on AW and start looking for another girl to get that satisfaction.

Example: I knew Nadia from HOD is not doing FK but when I got there I found that there is no lip touching!! then she tells me she does not like doggie and only wants to sit on me and ride my cock!!! I knew this is going to be a shit fuck and fair enough as I was walking outside, I was hating myself for wasting money on whores.

Problem is you got to try new girls which leads up to shit punts but its part of the punting. If you guys have not see sexymimi, Angel or Ella then do see them.

So in conclusion, if the punt was satisfying then its smiles all the way but if the punt was not worth it then its guilt

Offline Malvolio

Walking out of a poor or mediocre punt I do think that wasn't the best use of £100.  Walking out of an excellent punt I have a definite spring in my step and tend to think "must do that again soon".

No feelings of guilt as I am currently unattached.

Neal69

Walking out of a poor or mediocre punt I do think that wasn't the best use of £100.  Walking out of an excellent punt I have a definite spring in my step and tend to think "must do that again soon".

No feelings of guilt as I am currently unattached.

This except I am attached.

No Guilt though particularly when I think of what OH has spent on crap or has had me spend on crap over the years.

I only spend on punting what I can afford.

N

Offline claretandblue

This except I am attached.

No Guilt though particularly when I think of what OH has spent on crap or has had me spend on crap over the years.

I only spend on punting what I can afford.

N
+1 the missus wastes loads of money on a right load of shite, no guilt whatsoever

JupitersBurning

I'm related to a Yorkshire man so naturally the thought of parting ways with money makes me go pail and regret filled.

But if the punt has been good I just think I wanna do it again!

Offline itk

Totally agree. I seem to feel this way if I've punted alone, if it's been with a mate and we then go off for a few beers it's something to talk and laugh about, whereas alone I drive home thinking about how that money could have bought this or that.
I will add though, in years to come I won't regret having the punt, it will be regretting the ones I didn't. I still regret some that never happened from 20 odd years of punting.

Online lostandfound

It's only human to feel disappointed. Not sure about guilty! It's easy to spend the cost of a punt on many other things that are over quickly - a meal in a nice restaurant for example. I tell myself to focus forward and move on. Maybe analyse what went wrong and how to avoid it happening in future.

weedougie

I feel bad after a bad punt and after a god punt....not so much

but I do, every now and then, estimate how much I have spent over the years and think how great it would be if I had put all that money in a savings account and could get hold of it now.

Think of all the punting I could do with it....

ickydicky

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Agree with almost all of the commentary on this thread.

Particularly the feeling - almost elation - after a good punt. And hideous remorse after a bad one. Thankfully, thanks to AW and this excellent forum the former now tend to over ride the latter.

At the risk of sounding like a hippie, it's also good to read and share views like this. I've never told a soul about my punting. So to be able to communicate about the high and lows of it like this is quite cathartic!  :drinks:

Agree with almost all of the commentary on this thread.

Particularly the feeling - almost elation - after a good punt. And hideous remorse after a bad one. Thankfully, thanks to AW and this excellent forum the former now tend to over ride the latter.

At the risk of sounding like a hippie, it's also good to read and share views like this. I've never told a soul about my punting. So to be able to communicate about the high and lows of it like this is quite cathartic!  :drinks:

+1

A good outlet

Offline Marmalade

It's why there's UKP.

KEEP UKP CLEAN. PUT THE PUNTER FIRST.

(to fluffies: not the short-changing prossie that you marked as 'neutral' or 'positive' because 'to be fair to her maybe she'd just had a bad day' and 'deserves respect' and 'we should be remember she's a person too.' It's punters money you're wasting when you suck up to your poor little one-of-a-kind Romanian cunthole)

:hi:

Offline rockharders

I feel angry and resentful after I've had a shit punt. I start thinking things like what I could have spent that wasted £100 on. I could have treated myself to a fancy new gadget, take the missus out for a gourmet meal or treat her to something nice. I would rather burn £100 than having to go through a shit punt again.

On the other hand good punts leave me feeling like it's money well spent and I had a good time. I've never regretted a good shag.

slow and low

One of the reasons I have reduced my punting was need to save money for other things in life. Know I can now do a 3 month break if needed and have a bit of coin available.

Offline rogercock00

I was wondering how common it is for punters to feel like this after a punt. I love punting, but sometimes I feel guilty after I leave in (in terms of the money I've spent) and tell myself I'm not going to do it again.

Every time for me.

Until a day or so later when I am once again horny looking for the next experience.