Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worst and best sex dolls  (Read 1860 times)

Boomslang

I've seen some bad sex dolls in my time but this one takes the biscuit. Anyone aroused by this? There are more like this is you search 'home made sex dolls'.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Perfect thread for Halloween, til then . . .  GTF!

That's just nasty

raylondoner

Ben4454

How anyone could get aroused by that.. looks like a dog skeleton.

Offline maxxblue

I've seen some bad sex dolls in my time but this one takes the biscuit. Anyone aroused by this? There are more like this is you search 'home made sex dolls'.

Sheds a different light on the saying "jump someone's bones".  :D

Offline cueball

That's avatar material is that :D

Boomslang

Here's another. I can only  assume the men who make these things have a thousand yard stare and are members of the Ted Bundy fan club.

cockneybstrd

is there such a thing as a good sex doll?

Boomslang

Probably not but given the choice between one of these realistic dolls and an anus bolted onto a skeleton, I know which I'd choose.

fredpunter

Here's another. I can only  assume the men who make these things have a thousand yard stare and are members of the Ted Bundy fan club.

Only one tit but does have a spare face I see for when the first gets messy. Good planning

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider
Why did I open this thread?!  /reaches for brain bleach  :thumbsdown:

Offline Buttons

Doesn't matter how good the quality or cost of a sex doll is, I'd rather have a wank..... :lol:

Ben4454

Only one tit but does have a spare face I see for when the first gets messy. Good planning

I had an ex who looked like this after a 30 minute session  :sarcastic:

will-ow

this is stuff of those serial killers in horror films .....

DeWallenFan

There are more like this is you search 'home made sex dolls'.

Why the hell would I want to do that?!  :unknown:

Offline Taggart

Bloody hell - a B&Q sex doll.......
Put me off my shepherd's pie.

Boomslang

Offline Jerboa

I'm waiting for them to make a robot sex doll, who is a expert cock sucker, 3 holer, cooks my fav dinners, feeds me beer, and loves me watching football.  :D

Ben4454

I'm waiting for them to make a robot sex doll, who is a expert cock sucker, 3 holer, cooks my fav dinners, feeds me beer, and loves me watching football.  :D

Get a real doll model with a bad expression and just pretend its Romanian and you'd also be getting a better service.