Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvyKikii - Deptford/New Cross  (Read 5950 times)

5 review(s) for jessica-squirterxx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sirlean

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £65 for 30mins

The Girl / experience:  Her profile says she's 24. Sport on if anything she looks younger. There are't any visible face shots on her profile but you don't have to worry she is a looker. She is about 5ft6/7. She is not slim, I would say size 14, so if you like your ladies slim then this one is not for you. She is a caramel complexion, lovely lips, HUGE boobs. They are about 36HH all natural. Her attitude was really good. Very polite, gracious and friendly girl. Holds a conversation with you and isn't rough around the edges. (Not ghetto)

Anyway I arrived there about 3:20pm. Road could be a little difficult to get to as at this time of day New Cross is chocca with traffic. She opened the door in bra and knickers after texting her i was outside. Comms was good via text. Bedroom was very neat, no mess, clean. After the paperwork was handled i took my clothes off and got on the bed where she immediately began OWO. (Note though, this is not stated on her profile so may not provide this for all). Her oral was wet, sloppy, lots of saliva, didn't go deep but that didn't bother me. There was no kissing, but again this wasn't a service i was after. So i don't know if this is provided.

After about 5-8mins of oral she asked what i wanted to do. I told her to get on top. She got a condom and got on. She proceeded with Cowgirl and at this point i could get a lot closer to her massive breasts. After about 5-8mins she wanted to do Doggy. So we did that and then laying down doggy. She makes all the right noises and seemed to enjoy the experience as i believe she came twice.

At this point it was getting close to my time, but at no point did she check the time. So no clock-watcher. I then told her to finish me off with a hand-job/blowjob. I came in her hand which was fine with me. I didn't ask for CIM as i didn't see this on the profile.

Services:  OWO, penetration (doggy, cowgirl, laying down doggy). Hand Relief

Verdict:  Very good. Definitely would go back and would recommend anyone who loves black girls who give more cushion for the pushing.  She is at a good price point if you ask me and the experience she gives you is genuine. She enjoys what she does and lets you know.

Note: She is not here for long. In our conversation is mentioned she doesn't live in this country so will be returning to where she lives in mid July. She may return in August so i would book her as soon as you can before she leaves.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Offline pumps

She potentially abit of a nut case, I asked her about filming as it was on her enjoy list.

She replied that filming is an extra £35 but she doesn't like doing it.

So I said Whats the crack then? I don't want to pay you £35 for something you hate doing, that's not going to go well is it....

She read it and ignored me....

now shes removed it from her enjoy list lol  :lol:

Offline Germany

:sarcastic:That's funny man, life writing stories everyday :drinks:

Noticed that filming is a bit trendy nowadays, after viewing the hungarian prossie everyone is tempted, even me :thumbsup:

jayp161212

Note: She is not here for long. In our conversation is mentioned she doesn't live in this country so will be returning to where she lives in mid July. She may return in August so i would book her as soon as you can before she leaves.

She is listed as British and her primary language is English. Does she just live abroad?

Offline pumps

She is listed as British and her primary language is English. Does she just live abroad?

The info's on her profile breh I've quouted it below to save you the trouble of reading it......

Q. Where do you live?    A. I live in America, but I was born here in United Kingdom.. I have homes in both countries.

Offline sirlean

An update on this. Kiki is back in London this Sunday 31st July. Will be here for a few weeks before a short trip back to U.S and then back to the U.K until the end of the year. I'm gonna try and get a meet up with her next week.

Offline pumps

An update on this. Kiki is back in London this Sunday 31st July. Will be here for a few weeks before a short trip back to U.S and then back to the U.K until the end of the year. I'm gonna try and get a meet up with her next week.

sounds liike youre her External Link/Members Only

or promoter or whatever  :sarcastic:

yumyum3

Indeed. I see she's currently accessing from Jamaica.

Offline sirlean

She chats to me. What can i say i have a rapport with her.

Offline Brazilian Martian

She chats to me. What can i say i have a rapport with her.

Oh she chats you so you feel the need to tout for her and let people know shes on holiday you and her must have such a special connection

Offline sirlean

lol whether you people believe me or not is not my concern. I'm just telling you as it is new information i thought some people would like to know. If you don't wanna know, cool. Costs me nothing either way!

Offline pumps

lol whether you people believe me or not is not my concern. I'm just telling you as it is new information i thought some people would like to know. If you don't wanna know, cool. Costs me nothing either way!

£30 for OWO, I know owo from her "costs you nothing" but have a word with her about it for future punters since you have a good rapport sirlean, that's off putting as fuck  :lol:

it cost me £10 for owo from her, which was bad enough lol

Offline sirlean

yeah i think thats a mistake. Will definitely mention it as i have never paid anything extra for oral without with her.

Offline pumps

yeah i think thats a mistake. Will definitely mention it as i have never paid anything extra for oral without with her.

I see she removed it, I can imagine how the convo went

:D  :lol:

Offline pumps

now its £80 for 30mins....

Have a word sirlean  :D

Offline sirlean

Cos she doing outcalls now, she couldn't secure an apartment/flat. Her usual place in Deptford/New Cross was unavailable.

Offline pumps

Cos she doing outcalls now, she couldn't secure an apartment/flat. Her usual place in Deptford/New Cross was unavailable.

I wish I had taken a screen shot, I'm sure that was the incall rate when I had posted. lol

punther

Tried to book her

Shes not serious

Dosent respond to texts

When i asked for her location over aw email communication ceased(though she read the email)

Offline pumps

Tried to book her

Shes not serious

Dosent respond to texts

When i asked for her location over aw email communication ceased(though she read the email)

yeah sounds familiar

Ludwig

now its £80 for 30mins....
I wish I had taken a screen shot, I'm sure that was the incall rate when I had posted. lol

Her 30 minute outcall rate has actually dropped slightly since she first started...

Here's her veri-pic for those who're interested in what she's like facially ...

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 02:43:20 am by Ludwig »

Offline 3HK

Tried to book at the weekend, read the email but didn't reply.
Thanks for the verification pic, not what I imagined but I have to see those tits, I hope she has frizzy hair when I finally meet her.

Offline sirlean

Her 30 minute outcall rate has actually dropped slightly since she first started...

Here's her veri-pic for those who're interested in what she's like facially ...

Dude, Kiki has asked if the photo of her face could be removed.

Oh does she now I'm sure that's really on admins to do this take her face pic down.

She must think she's Beyonce or something

Offline sirlean

or like most, she doesnt want her picture plastered over the internet. Its not like she has facepics on her site

or like most, she doesnt want her picture plastered over the internet. Its not like she has facepics on her site

It's not exactly plastered as only members can see the pic and link to her profile. I can tell she's probably the type of girl to have a open instagram page with more revealing pics.

Infact why dnt you message admin and tell him that she wants the picture taken down  :blush:

Offline pumps

Donno why youre her voice on the forum buddy...... That pic is almost fair game as it was a public adultwork verification photo, not like someone has harvested photos from her facebook ;-)

It's not exactly plastered as only members can see the pic and link to her profile. I can tell she's probably the type of girl to have a open instagram page with more revealing pics.

Infact why dnt you message admin and tell him that she wants the picture taken down  :blush:

That never ends well...

"Banning reason: Pestering Admin"   :lol:

Donno why youre her voice on the forum buddy...... That pic is almost fair game as it was a public adultwork verification photo, not like someone has harvested photos from her facebook ;-)

That never ends well...

:sarcastic: I would like Banning reason: Jobsworth white knight  :D

Offline sirlean

That never ends well...

i dont know, but she asked, i'm relaying. Someone else told her her pic is on the forum. So she is talking to more than just me here.

yumyum3

« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 08:50:47 pm by yumyum3 »

Ludwig

Dude, Kiki has asked if the photo of her face could be removed.
Has she ? Perhaps its my failing eyesight, but for the life of me I can't see anywhere on the forum where she has made such a request    :unknown:

The photo in question was uploaded in a publicly accessible format, onto a publicly accessible profile, onto a publicly accessible website (namely Adultwork)... 

Kiki is of course perfectly at liberty to sign up to the forum herself and ask Admin nicely to remove it (rather than rely on a tout/fanboy to do her bidding for her) ... 

Peace, dude  :hi:

« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 02:24:59 am by Ludwig »

Offline sirlean

Didn't say she posted! She asked? Meaning she spoke to me and not only me.

Offline pumps

So she has you and another ukp member doing her bidding on these forums for her?  her pussy isn't that good (nor free lol) It's time to cut her loose as relaying her request does you no favours..... :sarcastic:

I've heard it all now what an absolute joke , earth to sirlean she's a prossie not your friend I think you need to have a cold shower as you are starting to come across as a white knight touting prick .

No offence meant Sir  :hi:

Offline pumps

I've heard it all now what an absolute joke , earth to sirlean she's a prossie not your friend I think you need to have a cold shower as you are starting to come across as a white knight touting prick .

No offence meant Sir  :hi:

Theres no need to use descriptive words like that at these early stages, even if you do say no offence it's still quite harsh, punters lose their way sometimes...it happens.

Offline The_Don

Is she not able to post a request herself?

And who else did she ask, to do "her bidding" :lol:

« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 12:06:29 pm by The_Don »

Theres no need to use descriptive words like that at these early stages, even if you do say no offence it's still quite harsh, punters lose their way sometimes...it happens.

I disagree he's in plain contact with this prossie relaying messages back and forth to then saying she wants her picture removed from this forum. This could spiral out of control let's say someone meets her and gives her a negative review he could then try to do what Sunil tried to do sabotage a negative review with his white knight bullshit on a different thread.

Punters who lose their way imho are fucking idiots we pay to fuck prossies not develop a relationship and engage in back and forth messages. Maybe I was harsh on him but the op needs to realise he's not doing himself any favours by being her spokesman on this forum.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 11:58:53 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline pumps

I disagree he's in plain contact with this prossie relaying messages back and forth to then saying she wants her picture removed from this forum. This could spiral out of control let's say someone meets her and gives her a negative review he could then try to do what Sunil tried to do sabotage a negative review with his white knight bullshit on a different thread.

Punters who lose their way imho are fucking idiots we pay to fuck prossies not develop a relationship and engage in back and forth messages. Maybe I was harsh on him but the op needs to realise he's not doing himself any favours by being her spokesman on this forum.

I understand the ins and outs of being a white knight lol but as said maybe could of been less harsh....don't really want to frighten off any future reviews there's barely any this side of the Thames as it is.

But by all means if the love for this prossie continues then it's all fair game with anything that's said  :hi: