Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage with HE in Slough or Heathrow area  (Read 2274 times)

Offline aj12345

Hello all.

Wondering if anyone knows any decent sensual massage place with HE in the slough area?

Checked out a few options on Gumtree but if anyone has some direct experience, would be good.

Would be better if some touching is allowed but ultimately looking for a good deep tissue with some sensual fondling. Would prefer an EE but wouldn't mind a far eastern one as long as she's good and takes her time in the build up.

Monsieur69

I have had a good time with Sensual Joanna in Slough. Previously in Ashford, Middx. Massage and HE only but a pretty blonde Polish  girl with a v good body. 07547 188143. Works Weds to Sunday.

Offline sensualencounter

See my review on Alicia-massage. She's in Wokingham but well worth the trip from Slough.

Offline aj12345

Thanks both. Will give the one in Slough a try

Offline aj12345

I have had a good time with Sensual Joanna in Slough. Previously in Ashford, Middx. Massage and HE only but a pretty blonde Polish  girl with a v good body. 07547 188143. Works Weds to Sunday.

Did she allow any touching?
Also was it just a massage, then flip over for HE or was it quite sensual as the name suggests? Would she be worth a 1 hour massage?

Thanks

Offline borgia

Try London Lucy External Link/Members Only

Topless massage, certainly allowed some touching (even though she kept her panties on).  Got HR beginning and end...

Offline bungry

Can someone describe Sensual Joanna a bit more and the service?  Did she remain clothed?

Monsieur69

Not working at present as builders in the apartment building reported her to the managing  agents. WTF? Why would guys do that? Jealous perhaps.