Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Licking feet  (Read 1213 times)

toby2

I like to give a nice pair of feet a thorough licking.

Am I the only punter that does this?

I have a mixed reaction to this ranging from ''oooh I like that, don't stop'' to ''you will have to catch me first!!''. Some girls love it, some tolerate it, others can't stand it (it drives them mad). Some girls say that they have never had it done, ie virgin feet omg!! Most girls, whose feet I have tried, seem to have very clean feet, but with one girl I was desperate to get home to the bottle of mouth wash!! The taste lingered for hours.

What are your experiences of this???

Offline samsung1

I would treat this the same as BB, you would not do it with a prossie but may do with your GF/wife.

Same as licking feet, with your wifes/gf you would know its clean and where it has been.

:hi:

Offline Oooops

Sorry, too weird for me. :rolleyes: I'll stick to my sniffing ladies bicycle and excercise bike saddles, just looking for a hard riding equestrian lady to pinnacle my interest.  :D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 03:43:14 pm by Oooops »

Ming

Whilst I don't get it, there are a lot of guys with foot fetishes and a lot of girls who cater to it.

As for likening it to BB....... Really?????  :dash:

Each to their own, quite mild compared to some fetishes...

Ming  :hi:

Offline H_p_5

Are there any ladies out there that enjoy licking a guys feet

I had a Chinese Milf reverse cowgirl and suck my toe
Really did it for me

Not had the pleasure since

Offline smartieshouse

If the girl is wearing heels definately. Probably more kissing than licking though!!

Ming

If the girl is wearing heels definately. Probably more kissing than licking though!!

You do like your heels smarties!!

Offline smartieshouse

You do like your heels smarties!!

As long as its a size 6 or 8 wearing them!!:-)

Ming

As long as its a size 6 or 8 wearing them!!:-)

That's rather large feet for a girl, but whatever rocks your boat.... :lol:

Offline smartieshouse

That's rather large feet for a girl, but whatever rocks your boat.... :lol:

Am thing more the size of the bum!!:-)

Offline maxgeezer

Hi mate. I do enjoy it too. I usually ask wgs to wear stockings which i enjoy removing and going to work on the bare soles followed by a foot job. Yes its a bit different but it does it for me and its not as uncommon as you think. Most wgs will oblige and are clean but the odd one is too ticklish so I always ask beforehand nowadays. Romanians interestingly are either reluctant or simply dont understand the request! And they are most of the girls available in my area! But I agree if they smell bad or are dirty forget it....usually everything else smells too!