Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica95 , Nottingham  (Read 1478 times)

11 review(s) for jessica95 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ianernshaw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link extended by admin]
 Nottingham
I was so horny on a Sunday morning, my cock was making a tent with the bed clothes, I knew I needed, some hard core sex. I put a few messages out and and managed to get in touch with Jessica, who'd just reduced her prices. I've been dying to screw her ass for ages. We agreed a time, it was very easy, her comms were perfect and I told her I'd love to slide into her round sexy ass, if that was ok, which it was. I cycled over to her place, for various reasons and she was ready bang on time. She met me at the door, a gorgeous, curvy, caramel sex queen. I was amazed how great her house was, the best punting pad I've been in. After a quick shower, it was into the bedroom and straight into some kissing and sucking on her wonderful tits, it wasn't long before she'd got me on my back and was sucking my cock like a lolly, this was great and had me as hard as a rock. I wanted to taste her pussy, so we switched and I licked and sucked her pussy, while she wriggled and moaned. I even rimmed her which she couldn't get enough of. It was time to cover up the hard on and slide in. What a great pussy, I didn't last long, with all the excitement, but I always manage at least 3, in the hour. After some cuddles I was soon hard again and she was up for it doggy style, so I slide in and as Luciebee describes it, started smashing away, which she loved, this time I was thrushing away and she was loving it and the sight of her ass jiggling was wonderful, and I eventually came hard in the condom in her sweet pussy. We still had some time left and after a short but great massage I was hard again and this time I had to , slide into that tight ass, which Jessica was really up for, so with some lube on I entered her ass, it was fantastic and she seem to love it from the start. I thrust very slow to start, but it was clear she wanted it harder. I was going deep and hard and she was more turned on than ever, asking me to go harder, so I did. Jessica played with her clit and I banged away hard and deep and then she came hard, I followed suit, and we collapsed on the bed. What a brilliant hard core sexual experience, with a stunning sexy young lady, she couldn't do enough for me and was so polite and well spoken. She really has a very open minded aproach to sex and has a lovely curvy body, with very willing sexy pussy and ass. I had a shower and left with a grin, I think I probably went over time, but there was no problem, I'll be back for definite, I need to screw her ass again, it was just made for it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Good to see that her price reduction has lead to her getting more bookings.

As a minimum, you need to quote her 7-Digit AW ID, in order for her profile to be picked up in the review count. I have asked Admin to amend the link.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also, Price paid?? Time spent with her??

« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 03:05:41 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Ianernshaw

Thanks, I thought I'd done that, not the best at adding these things

DannyJames

Good to see that her price reduction has lead to her getting more bookings.

I couldn't care less if a prossie has had an increase in the number of bookings. Always good to hear of a price reduction, though.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I couldn't care less if a prossie has had an increase in the number of bookings. Always good to hear of a price reduction, though.

Agreed, but TBF to her, she asked about it on UKE and punters on there gave her their views, which she listened to and reduced her rates.

Offline Ianernshaw

I paid £130 for the hour, top end of my limit, but worth it