Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~Stunning Lucy~ Goswell Road  (Read 1195 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

“If you don’t like it, don’t do it”

£100 ph (fk declined, CIM declined, HR, OWO, uniforms)

Mid 7 facially and physically, a little chubby around the bottom.  If she smiled she would be attractive. The photos are her.

Service is pretty hopeless.  She met the dress request but was ill at ease and obviously uncomfortable from the start and throughout.  Hand and oral delivered without energy or conviction.  She is compliant and passive.  She was constantly pulling away and it was frankly unpleasant to be with her.  She declines services listed on her likes (fk, cim and pm).

She has been here a couple of weeks at the same location as Sexy Cody and AMAZING LIDIA. As I left I shared the advice in my headline.

POSITIVES
·       She is the girl in the pictures
·       The location was safe and discreet
·       Met a dress request

Negatives

·       Poor complexion particularly face and bottom
·       Detached, robotic service and poor skills
·       Declined Services “liked” on the profile

Dave

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing on this one and sorry it didn't work out. Perhaps it will help other, save some punting funds.

I'm sure a few members having been looking and thinking about a punt with her (my self included). But YMMV with any W/G.

I've had some good punts in this area (and just a round it).

But I chose not to call Lucy (looks like a good choice, going on your feed back), as this location (and others near by) can be a very mixed bag (IMO).

« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:20:29 pm by The_Don »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Sorry you had a shit punt, my last one was a disaster too, I feel your pain, onwards and upwards because the next one is going to be terrific.

mrhappypants

Thanks guys - your support is appreciated. 

I tend to be much more risk orientated close to home in the hope of finding a  *good* local gem so inevitably it will be a bit hit and miss.  I just don't get the time to punt further afield so TOFTT punts in my local area have a big upside if they work out.  My pursuit for the 18 year old petite busty with a long service list in the EC1V postcode continues. 

PM me if you have further thoughts.    :rolleyes:

Dave

Offline claretandblue

Sorry to hear it was shit op and thanks for reviewing,I agree it is very slim pickings in the ec zone :hi:

Offline paul_2407

Feels like the criteria for selecting the girls who work at this apartment are pretty low or non-existent

mrhappypants

Feels like the criteria for selecting the girls who work at this apartment are pretty low or non-existent

I will see Lidia again. If you have seen others (Cody?) please write a review.

Dave