Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sassyclare @ sheffield anyone  (Read 3075 times)

Offline Lijunwei

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

looks a fit proposition of a punt..? anyone tried yet..?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 08:22:27 am by Lijunwei »

Offline danno2

I think the link is wrong.....she is called Tina

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Q. Whats the deal with the face pic request!    A. Guys, I'm a horny girl, i like the teasing, flirting, playing with each other, oral, I like to turn a guy on before mind blowing sex. But, for me to be able to do all of the above, I need to be attracted to him in some way. No you dont have to be model material, I find all sorts and ages attractive about all different people. You'll benefit as much as me, you want a good time, and i want to show you an even better one x
Don't waste your time, another one who thinks it's Match.com.

SassyClare

'Another one who thinks its match..'

Rest assured that's not quite true...the stand up & b*llsh*t rate on Match is considerably higher...

Agreed, It was worded badly on my behalf, and has since been altered.

Have fun guys!

P.S - think I could score more than our football team just have...  :lol:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
'Another one who thinks its match..'

Rest assured that's not quite true...the stand up & b*llsh*t rate on Match is considerably higher...

Agreed, It was worded badly on my behalf, and has since been altered.

Have fun guys!

P.S - think I could score more than our football team just have...  :lol:
Thanks for a response which is well thought out and not bratty. Many punters are frustrated that punting is often much harder than it needs to be. I've personally never been asked for a photo, I've given a description of myself when asked for one, but that's as far as I would go, I would to scared of a photo turning up Twitter if the punt went bad.

SassyClare

Thanks for a response which is well thought out and not bratty. Many punters are frustrated that punting is often much harder than it needs to be. I've personally never been asked for a photo, I've given a description of myself when asked for one, but that's as far as I would go, I would to scared of a photo turning up Twitter if the punt went bad.

I like to think I'm pretty level headed & can see both sides to it. Wouldn't say there's no right or wrong way, we have our reasons and the guys have theirs, everyone's different, on both parties, I'm just mature enough to understand & appreciate it, criticism or not.

And yes, I admit when maybe I didn't word things with the context in which they were meant. Well, just sometimes. :P

Offline danno2

Has anyone seen SassyClare, I am thinking at toftt, but the £150 an hour is a little on the high side of my budget, especially without a recommendation

SassyClare

This may just be a little biased but personally, I'd say she's totally fabulous ;)

Offline sowhat

macready

Very impressed with SassyClare's replies here :-) There's enough Neanderthals of both sexes here on UKP, so it's a pleasure to read a few witty, well-chosen words for a change.

Clare if you're listening I've just emailed you on AW x