Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel New Town Sauna Edinburgh  (Read 2577 times)

Offline Jabba the Slut

Was in New town recently for a highly enjoyable 30 min session with Rachel.
30 mins at £50 £20 at the door.
Looks 7-10  deep tanned blonde.Lovely arse, nice firm breasts, slim figure. I would guess 35-45 years.
Attitude 10-10  Top class.Very eager to please , made me feel like a king, lots of dirty talk and Rachel has a great
sence of humour which made the session even better.
Service 10-10 Everything was on offer except anal. Nice OWO , reverse oral, on top (in which I got shagged  stupid)  doggy (which was brilliant grabbing them tits ) finally finished with a very messy facial which was an extra.
A really great session in which when I return I will definitely be going for an hour . Actually tossed up between Lss and New town and im so glad I went there.Been a while since ive had a good Scottish girl.Will not be the last.

Offline Largs43

Yes, that's an accurate description of a session with her, great fun!

Although I found she wasn't keen on taking a facial but CIM was available for an extra tenner.

Offline mcampbell

Had a session with her - and to be honest, not terribly impressed.  First, I thought she was either spaced out on booze, or doped up to the eyeballs. Slurred speech.  Yuch.  Her OWO was the sloppiest I've ever had - more resembled a wet towel!.  End up with a first rate handjob though.  And yes, her boobs are first class.  But would I go back with her?  No. Just not my type, or maybe we just didn't gel.