Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Sweety Xx @ Turnpike Lane. TOFTT -- NO SHOW  (Read 1247 times)

2 review(s) for Barbie Sweety Xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

marco.f

Went to see Barbie Sweety Xx:

External Link/Members Only

The postcode is 5/10 minutes walk from  Turnpike Lane. From the pictures, especially the full body ones, she looked promising. Quite quick to reply to texts (English is OKish, which is good, I think, it looks like she is the one to use the phone). We agreed on the services by texts (DFK, 69, protected sex), and I booked her at XY:00. We both agreed on the time, twice.

I arrived at the established time. Called her, sent her texts twice. No replies. After waiting 10 mins, she tells me, "please wait 10 mins". I text her, "I'm leaving in 5 minutes". After 12 minutes she sent me another text, "I'm free, please come at [flat number]". I sent her a final text "I'm leaving, I've waited for 20 mins, bye"

It's a pity, I really fancied her, from the texts/pictures she looked really promising (and I was going for 50/30).

Never mind.

Won't risk again and won't suggest her either.

Kyoto12

Im tempted but get that sinking feeling when i look at her profile, like something is wrong. Considering her for a punt planned on Friday but don't feel like risking it. Sexy suzee seems a safer bet

Offline The_Don

Yep that's the one

This group wasted my time and B&S me and other punters.

Profile had been swapped several times.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 03:27:45 pm by The_Don »

Kyoto12

This group wasted my time and B&S me and other punters.

Profile had been swapped several times.

Sorry just to clarify are you talking about sexy suzee or barbie?