Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Be Healthy Chinese massage  (Read 12051 times)

Josef69

Hi guys, anybody any experience of new place opened on Sauchiehall St ?
Looks legit, seem some of the girls standing outside for a smoke yesterday and tbh they didn't look the best but prices are reasonable  ( £45 for 1hr ).

ickydicky

Offline Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only

Number 422

It's on my HL
Hope to visit this week...

Online myothernameis

Hi guys, anybody any experience of new place opened on Sauchiehall St ?
Looks legit, seem some of the girls standing outside for a smoke yesterday and tbh they didn't look the best but prices are reasonable  ( £45 for 1hr ).

This is Not A sexual service

Why is the A capitalized, could it be hinting at A sexual service

Offline Para124

Why is the A capitalized, could it be hinting at A sexual service

Why's the N capitalized if that's going to be your logic?  :unknown:

Offline Butler

I thought as I now frequent this site a bit more and more each week or two I'd finally register and post something.

This place is definitely offering other extras in my opinion. I gave them a ring the other day as they totally blank you about it when you ask through gumtree mail (well they did to me).

Spoke to woman for a minute about massage, times, cost then thought 'what they hell' and asked her if they offered anything extra and was told, in semi-broken english, "the money you pay for massage is at desk. Anything else you talk to girl in room. Money at desk just for massage". Also asked how many girls just to push it further and was told there was 5 and I could choose, so...pretty conclusive for me.

I was in town yesterday and thought I'd swing by to check it out and sure enough it's right there smack bang in the centre of town haha.
I have to agree with the other comment about the girls who came out to smoke. I saw 2 do this from where I was parked up as I pondered giving it a try and they were rather rough and old unlike another girl I could see who was kicking about inside and taking pics of one of them. They were also dressed for it, dodgy looking tights...imagine stereotypes. These types of places put me off a little as you've no idea what their prices are and could end up wasting your time but I suppose if you fancy a massage and have £30 it's worth a try to get some more info.

Just puts me off a little being SO central. I mean, if it is offering other things I'm sure it's not going to stay our secret for all that long.

No doubt I'll end up in there soon enough though so watch out for a review  :D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 07:38:01 pm by Butler »

ickydicky

we await yout report jeeves ;)

Psycho Thriller

Interesting information Butler,i posted about this place in the big massage thread that is ongoing.I'm tempted to go along and try it,would love some info on other Thai places that may offer hand relief thank you

Offline hoopbhoy

Anyone know the opening hours?

Offline OmegaMan

whereabouts on sauchiehall is 422?

ickydicky

aye thats what i meant when i mentioned it was a long street and the reply was the number as opposed to saying which well known landmark/shop it is near.

Offline perfect 10

Well Bar Budda is 408 so a few doors up towards Charing Cross would've thought? Looks like it's between Hot flame buffet and pizza express 🙄
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 09:48:15 pm by perfect 10 »

Offline auldie63

Nobody heard of Google Maps?
Enter the address it will show you where it is, zoom right in using the mouse, click and drag the wee guy in the bottom right corner drop him at the arrow and it will change to world view and show the bloody building.
Simplessss

Offline Calum163

At the junction of Holland Street

Offline Glesgaboy

Nice place and a nice girl called Jasmine.
Expensive.
Given that's it's legit.
A review could see it disappear. Allegedly as they say.

Offline perfect 10

Expensive.
Given that's it's legit.
So can you tell us any more. Price, extras offered... or would you need to kill me 😏

ickydicky

At the junction of Holland Street

used to be 2 great saunas in hollland st.

Offline OmegaMan

Expensive.
Given that's it's legit.

don't review it then, but at least let us know how much you paid? and what extras, if any, you received?

Offline Glesgaboy

As it's legit
PM me and I'll reply.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Anytime you call and they say 'speak with the masseuse' this means only one thing

It's like a script they use. . .

WBW

Offline auldie63

Hopefully if this is a knocking shop then it will be the first of many new 'Saunas', 'Health Clubs', and such to follow.
After all you can't get more in yer face than the middle of Sauchiehall St.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 11:09:15 am by auldie63 »

May not be a knocking shop but if looks like a knocking shop and smells like a knocking shop that it probably is a knocking shop  :scare:

ickydicky

Offline Para124

Fully expect to see this exposed in the Sunday papers within the month...  :thumbsdown:

ickydicky

aye cause all they arseholes who work for the newspers read this site looking for their pathetic wee stories :angry:

Fully expect to see this exposed in the Sunday papers within the month...  :thumbsdown:

BAsed on what?

Chinese Massage Shops are ten a penny down south. Some do FS most don't but all do HE/HJ's

ickydicky

based on fact all glesga saunas are shut. saunas ten a penny down south but not in glesga

based on fact all glesga saunas are shut. saunas ten a penny down south but not in glesga

That I didn't know. Let's hope it's just happy endings then

WBW

Offline auldie63

There used to be more saunas in the big G than Edinburgh had at one time, and I can only hope that this is the rebirth of them in the west,
In fact can't wait till one opens in Paisley and I can get there on my zimmer.

ickydicky

There used to be more saunas in the big G than Edinburgh had at one time, and I can only hope that this is the rebirth of them in the west,
In fact can't wait till one opens in Paisley and I can get there on my zimmer.

i do hope they are coming back. great for that pished punt

Offline f_angel

Went here myself tonight. Pm for info.

Offline Para124

Given how quiet this thread has gone I'm guessing the place is a right goldmine that no one is willing to give the secret away...or its a dive (in which case I can't see them paying their first month's rent!)  :dash:

Thanks F for replying to my PM, for everyone's awareness its a bit of a rip off if your after a rub and tug.

ickydicky

thanks para. i was thinking about it. not now.

Offline Butler

Would anyone be able to PM me prices? Never heard back to a couple of PMs and interested to see if it is worth a shot as I am around that area a lot.

Online zag69

If this is a sauna can someone PM me what's on offer and the prices. I love a good sauna :D

Offline ruggedscot

Gave it a try. Have to since its local and partial to the odd massage.

First impressions - its really nice and proper. The receptionist was pleasant and attractive. Went in and asked prices and availability. 45 for a massage for an hour and yes I could have a massage in 10 mins. So booked and paid. Girl came out, she was attractive, leggings and top. Taken through to room and asked to undress and get on the plinth.

Did so and massage started - I did my usual on front and nude to see what would happen. No issues.Proper decent massage carried out, girl knows how to massage and it was very good. def wsws to begin with and it quickly developed towards a sensual style.

Asked to turn over and massaged my front without any hint avoiding all teasing then that softened as I got aroused.

Prices ? £45 for massage and she wanted £40 for an HE. done very well indeed. could see this becoming a regular haunt if it remains as good as this.

Offline bigmike32

Is that 40 on top of the 45 you paid?

Offline tazman1002001

Is that 40 on top of the 45 you paid?

No it can't be £85 for a wank  :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline bigmike32

So its 40 for a wank with no massage then.

Offline GraysonD

Knowing it's the only knocking shop they can get away with those price and people paying them probably but not for me at that price unless they add to the services  🤑

She may have asked for #40 but it's a negotiating process. I'd normally go #20 and take it from there

Sounds like a good find though

Offline bigmike32

Im not paying 40/60/80 for a wank where you can get laid for those prices.

Offline f_angel

Yeah that's the problem, it's well overpriced for what they do

True, but some prefer this mode of draining one's balls :thumbsup:

ickydicky

a good wank is sometimes the perfect draining agreed. but not at those prices :(

Offline GraysonD

Can get a massage and a wank for less on AW from somebody who's just as good at massage surely