Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: white angel  (Read 2670 times)

44 review(s) for White Angel. (39 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hawthorn123

External Link/Members Only
 first review, sorry wont go into gory detail.
coms ,         10/10
location,      quiet estate. parked on drive as requested next to her car. clean house and bedroom.
time.           30 mins. £80
personality.   nice, pleasant polish girl. good english.
body,           slim, attractive, long blonde hair. very clean, nice medium tits, small bum, nice looking pussy.
services.       asked for lapdance and oral (owo ) both ways.  i probably spent too much time enjoying her pussy. had 69 , and then she asked if she could sit on it, oops too late. must try and improve my staying power.
would i return,   yes, but i need to improve my staying power and have the full hour too fully enjoy this nice little polish girl.
hope this isnt too fluffy for some.

getonit

No not fluffy at all , thanks for giving us all the info we need  :thumbsup:

Offline bang!

Are photos accurate mate looked at her ages ago then couldn't find her
Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline suttonporksword

Q. Should I write you feedback after we’ve met?
A. if you could it would be a pleasure for me but discreet and tasteful review only please

I guess she doesn't really want a blow by blow account then. Where in Brum is she?

bod666

She gets sniffy if you name the town she's nearest. Suffice to say she's not far off junction 4 of the m5. Not particularly brum.

Nice girl and a lot of fun to spend time with.

matt000169

Hmm. Been on my HL for w while this one. Will have to make the effort to go see her.

Redster69

bod666

Nope rhymes with shrubbery  :P

Dodo

Nope rhymes with shrubbery  :P

Rubbery !!!!   Never heard of it  :(

Is that the view of it from her balcony??
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 08:34:23 pm by Dodo »

matt000169

Rubery. South west birmingham. Right next to longbridge.

Dodo

Rubery. South west birmingham. Right next to longbridge.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, your not suppose to reveal that you toss head :dash:

Offline hawthorn123

photos are accurate.  was expecting some stick because i didnt go into the gory details, which some seem to like.  i didnt even mention UKP. or any feedback.

Ming

photos are accurate.  was expecting some stick because i didnt go into the gory details, which some seem to like.  i didnt even mention UKP. or any feedback.

Nice review hawthorn, gory details are not essential, up to every review writer as to the level of detail, so long as the essentials are in there.

Ming  :hi:

Dodo

Think you might be using the wrong adjective here guys. 'Gory' ain't what the details should be unless you had a gory experience. Do you mean 'intimate' ?? In which case share them please  :wacko: