Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Gold - East Finchley  (Read 2632 times)

34 review(s) for Ashley Gold (26 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Manuel

External Link/Members Only

After reading quite a few positive reviews for Ashley, I decided to give her a try.
To begin with, the pictures on the website are not recent. They must be at least 5 years old, she doesn't look even remotely as hot as this in real life.

Communication was literally non-existent throughout the experience, it looked like she knows only basic english and wasn't understanding what I was saying. A few times I asked her something and she didn't even bother replying, she ignored me completely even after asking for a second time.

Her only positive I'd say was her kissing, which she seemed to enjoy. I ate her and she became wet as hell, after that I was expecting a great service, but... no.

Her OWO is decent but not great; she can't take it deep at all.
Sex started rather well, with cowgirl; started off slowly with increasing speed leading to a climax where "she came". She appeared disappointed that I didn't come at the same time. I think she was faking it and her goal was to make me cum as soon as possible. After this things really went downhill. I shagged her in a few positions and she didn't stop trying to make sex faster and faster so that she'll finish me off. For example while spooning her, instead of letting me have full control, she kept pushing hard back with her ass against my cock. I also caught her looking at the clock at least 3 times.

In the end I finished on her body (she didn't let me on her face). I went to have a quick shower and she didn't follow, all she did was to wipe my sperm off her. I wonder if she ever has a single shower between clients throughout the day.

I returned back to the room with almost 20 minutes to go and she was dressing, preparing to show me the way out. In 20 minutes I could have had another round, but wasn't interested at all. I did point out that we have plenty of time however, so she offered a "massage". I took that for 5 minutes then fucked off.

Something that was also kind of shocking was to find out that there was someone in the room next door. I could keep hearing people walking about and chatting throughout. By reading someone else's review I understand now that her flatmate is in the same business. But back then I didn't know that. From the same review it seems like they live in a council flat and neighbors have gotten wind of what's going on.

So they only advice I can give you is stay clear, even if they offer it for free.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

This, combined with punther's review on the indiscreet nature of the location mean she's off the HL.

Offline punk

She is a two pop prossie with poor english language communication skills, But will ride you like a bucking mare.

punther

Agree with quite a lot of what you mention her especially when it comes to the softer aspects of her service

The action itself is good but she shows signs of wantimg things over with and also does not communicate much. And to be honest not speakimg english os not an excuse as someone can still come across as warmmand engaging wven if you dont speak the same language

Think your review has helped to bring a bit more of a balanced view to her as up till now all her reviews were glowing

Offline SamLP

Think your review has helped to bring a bit more of a balanced view to her as up till now all her reviews were glowing

Are you trying to say the previous reviews are not credible, and a newbie poster with 4 posts has now brought a balanced view?

IMO, the only negative was his time being cut short. The rest of his review are petty complaints.
Poor English - has been mentioned in many reviews so there was nothing to balance out and if the OP wanted a chat, then it's his fault for making the wrong choice.
No DT - Can't remember her even DT'ing me or it being mentioned in another review, but she does give good head.
Pushing back during sex - most guys will like a woman who gets involved, grinds back and pushes rather than being a dead fish. Maybe he cums too fast, in which case he should have told her to ease up and take control himself.
COF - Did he confirm this service beforehand? It's not on her likes list? I can't remember reading that she offer it, so why a negative because she didn't allow him? She certainly does CIM though.
From my experience she does shower in between clients and I've been made to wait a few times in the bedroom while she showered, and once proposed we both shower together as I needed one too.
Someone in the next room - I won't even bother entertaining that point. It's bleeding obvious the OP is a newb and I'll be taking this review with a pinch of salt.

Offline smiths

Agree with quite a lot of what you mention her especially when it comes to the softer aspects of her service

The action itself is good but she shows signs of wantimg things over with and also does not communicate much. And to be honest not speakimg english os not an excuse as someone can still come across as warmmand engaging wven if you dont speak the same language

I don't agree with your last sentence, a poster with zero credibility in my eyes as of yet does not bring a balanced view to her, punters with real credibility who I know, trust and/or respect that have done reviews on here bring the true facts in my book. Now that's not to say the OP is lying here, time will tell but I don't just blindly believe newbies personally. She has always offered me a good service.

Offline Manuel

SamLP,

I may not have many posts and I don't punt too often anymore, but I have many years of experience and can really tell a good professional who cares about what she does from a rip off.

I don't complaint about the BJ, or lack of CIM. These were never advertised, you're right. I'm just describing the experience.

The only real complaint is that the service is far from great. She was clearly trying to rush things, checking the clock a numerous time whilst her phone kept vibrating and wanted to get me out of the door before my time was up. And no, I don't come too fast, I am experienced enough to spot someone who doesn't want to do her job right.

Other negatives were the total lack of communication: as punther mentioned, lack of english is one thing, and not even trying to respond to any of my questions, even with a sign is another. Not having a shower after I was done with her is another, but let's just suppose (or hope) that she had a proper one, after I left.

Pictures were on the website are also kinda deceiving, but that would have been completely irrelevant if the service was good.

In any case, what I said is my honest opinion and a description of the experience i had. If you're having a good time with her, that's great for you, and feel free to share your experience with everyone

punther

@sam lp and smiths im not saying the other reviews lack credibility at all

I just think its great someone who has had a differing experience from everyone has posted their opinion which helps to bring balance

Also reading his review did remind me about a lot of things i experienced with her some of which were not a negative for me hence why i did not highlight them in my review but they were a negative for the OP and may be a negative for others so its good to have the critical angle o  them

I personally view all new posters reviews as credible until proven otherwise, i mean we all were a newbie at one stage
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:56:58 pm by punther »

Offline SamLP

SamLP,

I may not have many posts and I don't punt too often anymore, but I have many years of experience and can really tell a good professional who cares about what she does from a rip off.

I don't complaint about the BJ, or lack of CIM. These were never advertised, you're right. I'm just describing the experience.

The only real complaint is that the service is far from great. She was clearly trying to rush things, checking the clock a numerous time whilst her phone kept vibrating and wanted to get me out of the door before my time was up. And no, I don't come too fast, I am experienced enough to spot someone who doesn't want to do her job right.

Other negatives were the total lack of communication: as punther mentioned, lack of english is one thing, and not even trying to respond to any of my questions, even with a sign is another. Not having a shower after I was done with her is another, but let's just suppose (or hope) that she had a proper one, after I left.

Pictures were on the website are also kinda deceiving, but that would have been completely irrelevant if the service was good.

In any case, what I said is my honest opinion and a description of the experience i had. If you're having a good time with her, that's great for you, and feel free to share your experience with everyone

Fair enough.

I've shared my experience about Ashley in my own review and on others. In my experience I've always had a top service. I only book to see her for half an hour, never been bumped on time, but her English is practically zero even though she's been working here a number of years so I never expect any chit chat. When I've tried I get a quizzical look. Her pics look recent to me, although she has put on a little bit of weight in the past year. She used to be a slim size 6 to 8 when I first saw her.

Offline The_Don

but her English is practically zero even though she's been working here a number of years so I never expect any chit chat. When I've tried I get a quizzical look. Her pics look recent to me, although she has put on a little bit of weight in the past year. She used to be a slim size 6 to 8 when I first saw her.

+1

Her English is very limited and she has put on some weight. Her current profile pictures are fair in this respect (IMO):

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've had some good punts with her.

But I've had some negative points (not enough to warrant a new review). On my last punt with her, I was to made to wait as the last punter over ran due to being late. But I got my full time.

She often tries to make me pop 2 or 3 times in that punt and she showed some frustration (swore in Hungarian). At not being able to make me pop, fast enough. Depends on how I feel and what I want, that day.

Some older pictures and details about size from my review

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

She had taken over anabelle43 old profile for a little time and then set up her own.    (External Link/Members Only)

The girl: Mid to long dark hair, size 8, 5.3 or 5.4" Mid to late 30's, real tits

« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 11:58:25 am by The_Don »

Offline Manuel

Understand, for a 30min quickie and for 60 quid she could be a decent choice I guess. My negative feelings started building up after the first 30 mins, when it was obvious that she wasn't interested in spending any more time with me

Offline punk

Personally i think she is a good fuck.

Offline nickleupip

This is a girl that definitely enjoys what she does for a living. Of course chemistry might always be an issue, not all of us are expected to be compatible with the WG.

In relation to her hygiene, I can certainly vouch for her, the 2 times I have seen her was very clean, her skin felt nice and soft and her pussy tasted of peach. 

Also she provides the service as a whole experience. It definitely feels like you are visiting your girlfriend on the side for a quick passionate fuck behind your wife's back...

Looks are not her best aspect, but the sex is good. I cannot get that passionate with many WGs and the passion is two ways, she gets enjoyment out of it. Last time I came a bit too quickly and she complained to me, which means she wanted to enjoy it too and good job I was ready for round 2 fairly quickly! I think that the moves she makes are because she gets in to it and not because she is trying to make the punter come too quickly.

That is only my opinion anyway, Ashley is of course not for everyone, yet a great punt.

Offline drwho

A girl I very much enjoyed seeing. Attentive and (acted) passionately.

After cumming, services were a little curtailed, so I intend to return but only for a 30 min booking next time.

Can't be bothered crossing paths with the disgruntled neighbour though