Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maids fucking clients  (Read 10788 times)

Red_baron

The subject line is pretty self explanatory. Have you ever come across or know of any maids who are open to clients as well?

Offline joe diddley

Lithuanian Renata (big, busty girl, lot of fun) used to be a WG at 2 Greens Court in Soho. She is now a maid there. I guess she is a possibility. She's an absolutely great fuck.

Offline fuckit

Not quite the same but use your charm and Im sure you could convince front of house managers who run massage shops but say they dont offer massage themselves....

Yeboahsleftfoot

Maids have been fucking clients for years by dodgy comms, telling porkies about services, making promises the girls were unable/unwilling to keep and pretending to gorgeous, engaging hookers rather than wizened old crones.

mash

Years ago, went to a parlour in Earls Court - the 2 girls I saw were not my type but the maid was...size 6 pocket rocket, fit as fuk. Turns out on her day off, she'd take up maid duties and was happy to service me.

Basically, dont ask dont get.

Offline tazz

I was once waiting for a girl in the bunny lounge flat. The maid who ran the business who was in her 40s a bit big bit had a lovely posh accent told me she had the hots for me. I stupidly didn't follow it through, as clearly she was up for a fuck.

Red_baron

Lithuanian Renata (big, busty girl, lot of fun) used to be a WG at 2 Greens Court in Soho. She is now a maid there. I guess she is a possibility. She's an absolutely great fuck.

Do I just turn up and ask or do I phone ahead?

Red_baron

Maids have been fucking clients for years by dodgy comms, telling porkies about services, making promises the girls were unable/unwilling to keep and pretending to gorgeous, engaging hookers rather than wizened old crones.

True, but doesn't stop me wanting to fuck one :)

Red_baron

I take it we have no links to potential places.

Offline joe diddley

Do I just turn up and ask or do I phone ahead?

Just turn up at a walkup. It's unlikely that you'll get anything from Renata as she's no longer actually working as a WG but if it's quiet there you never know your luck. I'm thinking of going along and trying it on with her, having already really enjoyed my time with her when she was working and not maiding at 2 Greens Court. Check the Soho walkup thread for info on how to approach a walkup.

Offline ManOFSteel

Just turn up at a walkup. It's unlikely that you'll get anything from Renata as she's no longer actually working as a WG but if it's quiet there you never know your luck. I'm thinking of going along and trying it on with her, having already really enjoyed my time with her when she was working and not maiding at 2 Greens Court. Check the Soho walkup thread for info on how to approach a walkup.

Reneta was brilliant but she is a BBW so may not be everyone's cup of tea.

Offline Liverpool

At the Soho walk-ups I've heard on two occasions of maids having a go with a client and then finding themselves out of a job soon after as the WG has told the owners of the walk-up. 1 Greens Court was one in particular.

ChrisQ

The subject line is pretty self explanatory. Have you ever come across or know of any maids who are open to clients as well?

Had this happen once, many years ago. Girl didn't turn up and the older maid who I'd lusted after for a while just went for it. Not as good as the fantasy though!

Offline The_Don

Have you and would you be willing to share via a review  :unknown:

I take it we have no links to potential places.

What, like sharing  :wacko:  :sarcastic:   :scare:   :bomb:

Seen this more often than I care for.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:46:15 am by The_Don »

Offline joe diddley

Reneta was brilliant but she is a BBW so may not be everyone's cup of tea.

That's true but my God she's a great fuck!

Gspotter

The maid who used to work at House of Divine was an ex-WG, I forget her name. Quite a few people had the hots for her and she came out of retirement sometimes and you could then book her.

For those who remember the early years of the Lady Marmalade Parties, Lady M was partying herself. Great shag, I wish she'd consider stepping in nowadays.

Offline nalin

The maid who used to work at House of Divine was an ex-WG, I forget her name. Quite a few people had the hots for her and she came out of retirement sometimes and you could then book her.

For those who remember the early years of the Lady Marmalade Parties, Lady M was partying herself. Great shag, I wish she'd consider stepping in nowadays.

It was Rhiana at HoD south Ken during one Chrismas period! I was a lucky one to be in London to have a wonderful fuck with her.

slow and low

Chloe at Twice as Nice was a maid who worked there as well, had a threesome with her, very enjoyble.

Offline BecksP

Many places used to ask if you like the maid to watch at an extra cost I did a few times and a couple of times asked outright did she also work answer Yes so booked her next time think its really if the WGs ok with it

Offline ManOFSteel

Soho Walkup Cristina aka Petra, claims she is Portugese was maiding today but still works at the weekends. This is 2 Bateman St.

LondonPunta

Ah the beautiful Rhiana at HoD.

The one time I saw her maiding on her day off from working in Milton Keynes she was totally game but sadly suffering her monthly visit.  I said I didn't mind but she was suffering cramps  :(

I never managed to get to MK before she retired.  I saw her quite a few times maiding in the year HoD had a number of great girls working at the South Ken property.  Alas once they expanded and then moved from South Ken I never found the new girls to be anything like as good.

There was also a lovely English girl who used to maid there, great plummy accent, gorgeous curves but alas not susceptible to my charms  :dash:

I did visit all HoD's sister establishments in MK but every girl was a disappointment  :(  This was a good few years ago and I've not gone near the chain since.  Having just found this forum and seen some positive reviews I will have to give them a read and see if they have some new lovelies worth enjoying and perhaps a maid that I can catch the eye of  :dance:

Offline GreyDave

Done a few maids after girls have been late and done the watching bit too best was a maid a Sweet surprise Pat a big tited Blonde Milf who would supervise procedings and often either finish me off over girl or if I was lucky her tits she used to work in the Bricket wood Watford parlours I bet there are a few guys out there who recall her too ;)  She worked with Anita the Indian hotty a Bricket Wood too.

Swf77

Went to one place about 15 weeks in a row a differnt lady each time . every time i asked the reception to see her .   got a nope every time.   Then got a text saying im working today. Boom.  Went there it was the best punt ever.  Then went a back to see her and it was a shit punt.    Shes moved now.  Sadface

weedougie

I went a couple of years ago to a parlour in Martin Way, Morden. Although i had called and agreed a time, I had to wait cos the girl was busy. After about 10 minutes I said that I would leave it, whereupon the maid offered me HR. Unfortunately she looked older than my granny and so I declined..

Offline claretandblue

The blonde maid,I forget her name, normally at the lower flat at 70 Berwick is hot ,a couple of times we have been chatting away and I have really fancied shagging her instead  :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

Many places used to ask if you like the maid to watch at an extra cost I did a few times and a couple of times asked outright did she also work answer Yes so booked her next time think its really if the WGs ok with it
Many moons ago, I read some reviews on [another site] about someone called Blaize working in Dagenham who did an awesome blowjob, CIM twice, half hour for £50. Sounded good. One of the reviews mentioned that for an extra tenner the maid had watched. Thought that was BS but off I trotted down the District Line with blowjobs on the brain.

So this young fit thing opens the door (I'm thinking hmmm) and introduces me to Blaize who was a good old fashioned, experienced WG, maybe mid/late 30s. The maid though was no older than late teens. Anyway, I pay for the half hour and while I'm getting undressed, Blaize casually mentions that, if I was interested the maid could watch. Thought what the heck - something fit to look at. Next thing I know, the maid has her top off, pert tits out, Blaize is getting stuck in, and I've got fingers buried in each girl. Best tenner I've ever spent punting. Sadly never repeated since.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have done a few reports on Galaxy parlour in Burnage/East Didsbury Manchester. I have often had the maid join in making 3 out of a duo and years ago just her alone, name of Margaret back then maybe 20 years ago.
HP

dembo200

The blonde maid,I forget her name, normally at the lower flat at 70 Berwick is hot ,a couple of times we have been chatting away and I have really fancied shagging her instead  :D

yeah last time saw nadia,had to wait about 10 mins.maid was blonde on the chunky side but pretty horny.defo went through my mind.

Offline joe diddley

Wow! Blaize and the Galaxy. Two places I wanted to visit way-back-when. (I lived in Manchester as well as London.) Never got round to either. Takes me back to see both in the same thread.

Offline joe diddley

Returning to Soho Sabrina works alternate months along with Lily as a WG and as a maid when Kate and Roxy are working. If she is maiding and it's not too busy you could always ask. Best blowjob in Soho ... possibly. She's currently maiding but Thursday next week returns to prossying for another four weeks at which point she returns to her maid duties. Try her now if you fancy trying it on with a maid or wait another month until she returns to maiding after her shift on her back.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:06:53 am by joe diddley »

Offline claretandblue

yeah last time saw nadia,had to wait about 10 mins.maid was blonde on the chunky side but pretty horny.defo went through my mind.
Not certain we are talking about the same maid, the one I am referring to recently was on holiday,I was there on Monday and she certainly wasn't chunky then, her legs looked great in her Jean shorts!

Offline Liverpool

I think people have asked her before to join in and the "not for £1million" line has been trotted out.

Offline claretandblue

I think people have asked her before to join in and the "not for £1million" line has been trotted out.
I can imagine, she is a very fit milf and also has good chat  :hi:

Offline Tmor25

I used to go to a place in Swindon and the maid who ran the show was a fit Milf. once they only had this quite rough bird who was the only one available. When we were in the room she said would I like a threesome. Luckily all the other girls were busy so she had to drag the maid in. Had been wanting to have fun with her for months. She was an absolute scorcher, and proceeded to have a mind blowing threesome. Sadly I think it has closed down.

Offline beau1984

I went a couple of years ago to a parlour in Martin Way, Morden. Although i had called and agreed a time, I had to wait cos the girl was busy. After about 10 minutes I said that I would leave it, whereupon the maid offered me HR. Unfortunately she looked older than my granny and so I declined..

Hi Weedougie Where abouts in MArtin way? Are they still there?

Offline Ed R

Or even the owner? Did anyone else find Julie Walters hot in her tweedy suit in that film Personal Services?

Once at a flat off Fulham Road the girl I'd booked hadn't turned up and it was just me and the lady running the place - the term "maid" was not right for her as she seemed very much in charge, and wore a gorgeous shiny purple dress.

To allay my disappointment she said she would give me a handjob, and I lay naked on the sofa while she sat - fully clothed - next to me. She chatted away while playing with my cock, and as I got harder she veered into more suggestive and dirty talk; I came like a volcano and can remember it all vividly all these years later.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

I do not often go to parlours now but when I do I ALWAYS look at the maid with a lustful assessment in my eyes.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 08:46:37 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Bassman

Maid at the place I went to today (and eventually walked) was worth a fuck. Should've asked once I realised the WG's weren't my type.

robbybox

Done a few maids after girls have been late and done the watching bit too best was a maid a Sweet surprise Pat a big tited Blonde Milf who would supervise procedings and often either finish me off over girl or if I was lucky her tits she used to work in the Bricket wood Watford parlours I bet there are a few guys out there who recall her too ;)  She worked with Anita the Indian hotty a Bricket Wood too.
Hi Greydave. She sounds great. Do you have a link to the Bricket Wood (Watford) parlour please and is the maid Pat still current? Thanks.
 :thumbsup:

JohnDoh

Or even the owner? Did anyone else find Julie Walters hot in her tweedy suit in that film Personal Services?

Once at a flat off Fulham Road the girl I'd booked hadn't turned up and it was just me and the lady running the place - the term "maid" was not right for her as she seemed very much in charge, and wore a gorgeous shiny purple dress.

To allay my disappointment she said she would give me a handjob, and I lay naked on the sofa while she sat - fully clothed - next to me. She chatted away while playing with my cock, and as I got harder she veered into more suggestive and dirty talk; I came like a volcano and can remember it all vividly all these years later.

Now THAT is fucking awesome... :thumbsup:

Maid at the place I went to today (and eventually walked) was worth a fuck. Should've asked once I realised the WG's weren't my type.
link please

Offline Bassman

link please

Google winchmore hill sensual massage link is an odd one from what I remember. Site says no sexual stuff but that's bullshit lol.

TheMaster

External Link/Members Only

This maid fucks clients...she advertises occasionally

Offline char45

Worst I almost had was at a now closed Chinese place in Wood Green. Maid was old, fat and ugly, girl was busy so she offered herself, wanted more than the prossie!