Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx carmen babe xxx - East Ham  (Read 1083 times)

3 review(s) for xxx carmen babe xxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

I actually saw this one a while back she had a different profile and she was in croydon, next to Surrey street market, in a flat above a club.

Like the photos facially, has a gut, breasts are implants, speaks enough english

The oral without was decent nothing mind blowing, no ball licking but plenty of eye contact.
Sex was average at best.

cim/swallow was a no - although I didn't confirm this before paying...my bad.

Paid:£50 for 30mins.

Positives: none

Negatives: She had a tatty black top on like in the photo, which she refused to take off. She complained it was too cold (bearing in mind it was a hot summer evening). At first I laughed it off and became more persistent as the very least I expect from a prossie after I've paid her is for her to take ALL of her clothes off, but this was met with her getting agitated, I can only assume she was shy/embarrassed..... Or she had something ugly hidden(of course other than the gut  :sarcastic:).
She felt popping her tits out of the top was more than acceptable.

Also bareback is ticked now, it wasn't when I visited.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline punk

Thanks for the review.... I'll give it a miss.

Offline The_Don

Also bareback is ticked now, it wasn't when I visited.

It was before for for several months and then it was removed. Looks like it on the like list again.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 08:45:15 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

It was before for for several months and then it was removed. Looks like it on the like list again.

Must be desperate for business!