Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girl in Leeds - Too good to be true??  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Jindybandy

After falling for a bait and switch recently a little unsure about TOFTT on this one;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks fit as hell, but seems too good. Plus, in the Private Gallery, there's one shot that looks like it's been photo-shopped as her head looks disproportionate to me in it (below). Plus, in another shot, she's taking a selfie but you can clearly see some guys arm behind her with his hand grabbing her arse.

Profile is filled with info that sounds legit, but guess that could have been written by anyone (or taken from anywhere). I've sent an email to try and find out if she's British, but so far it hasn't been read....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline stevedave

Hmm, good find, she looks nice! The profile is actually very well written so gives the impression that she in British...but my gut tells me she's probably an EE, most likely Romanian.

I could well be wrong though, and having just read your report on "Bella" I don't blame you for being slightly cautious about TOFTT. I did a TOFTT with Carly Fox (in my reviews) and it put me off TOFTTing for a good while, my only regret is putting it as neutral rather than negative.

Hopefully someone will do the honours with this lass  :thumbsup:

Offline Jindybandy

Hopefully someone will do the honours with this lass 

Well if her profile's still up (and hasn't shifted to another city as so often seems to happen with these dodgy ones) or if I get a reply to my email I might take the plunge as with AshleyM on holiday there's pretty slim pickings in Leeds at the moment.

Offline stevedave

Well if her profile's still up (and hasn't shifted to another city as so often seems to happen with these dodgy ones) or if I get a reply to my email I might take the plunge as with AshleyM on holiday there's pretty slim pickings in Leeds at the moment.

I hear you. But there are a few good'uns still kicking about...if you're partial to an EE, see Amazing Victoria, she'll blow your socks off, and the rest  :D

Offline Jindybandy

see Amazing Victoria, she'll blow your socks off, and the rest  :D

Duly noted. I'll keep her in mind in future

Offline Original_dj

I don't think this girl is English (British) if you look at the photo on her main page you can see that the electrical sockets on the wall are not British electrical sockets but European.  So unless the photo was taken when she was on holiday somewhere in Europe I don't think she is British.

Offline dubs

Hmm, good find, she looks nice! The profile is actually very well written so gives the impression that she in British...but my gut tells me she's probably an EE, most likely Romanian.

Profile pic has a european plug socket in the background so unlikely to be british.

(just call me sherlock ;) )

Offline Jindybandy

That's some good CSI shit there fellas, think we've cracked this one. Definitely one to give a miss for now.

Offline mrfishyfoo

OMFG JB she looks tremendous.

No doubts about it in my mind that's an EE.

I am really tempted to TOFTT even with the CIS.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 11:57:59 pm by mrfishyfoo »

overdone

I've sent her an e-mail. If she is real I'll only last 15min but those are a  nice pair of tits.

Offline Tricks

Profile has gone :dash:

I'm looking for a punt tomorrow and would have given her a try.

overdone

External Link/Members Only

This girl looks a bit like her - so might be that she had her photos nicked or because there are 2 girls in one photo it might be her twin sister?

Offline mrfishyfoo

This girl looks a bit like her - so might be that she had her photos nicked or because there are 2 girls in one photo it might be her twin sister?

OMFG fella she's as fit as a butchers dog.  :D

Such a shame she is in London.  :dash: :dash:

Tallboy2

Offline Jindybandy

OMFG fella she's as fit as a butchers dog.  :D

Such a shame she is in London.  :dash: :dash:

Not got best reviews on here - there's a couple that seem to indicate another EE who's all looks an no effort

Offline Jindybandy

Another decent looking one popped up in Leeds. Not sure about this one either but might be worth a try;

Offline stevedave

Another decent looking one popped up in Leeds. Not sure about this one either but might be worth a try;

Spotted her today, she looks very tasty indeed!! Have put her on my watch list. Reasonably priced, shame there's no CIM but it ain't a deal breaker for me.

Possibly Romanian was my worry? Too good to be true indeed...someone needs to TOFTT!

Offline Jindybandy

Possibly Romanian was my worry? Too good to be true indeed...someone needs to TOFTT!

Sent her a message on AW about her incall location - if her response seems legit I might have a dabble :blush:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sent her a message on AW about her incall location - if her response seems legit I might have a dabble :blush:

Will be watching this one very closely. If she turns out all right then I reckon I will be having her for a full night at those prices.

Offline dubs

At least one stolen pic from here

Offline Jindybandy

At least one stolen pic from here

Good work there fella - no reply to my email either so think it's safe to assume this is another fake profile. Pisses me off when these tossers do this

Oh well, the search for fresh meat continues...

Offline mrfishyfoo

Good work there fella - no reply to my email either so think it's safe to assume this is another fake profile. Pisses me off when these tossers do this

Oh well, the search for fresh meat continues...

So damned frustrating when they do this.  :dash: :dash: Really pisses me off as well.  :unknown:

Oh well at least you have your podging funds still intact  :thumbsup: