Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sensual laraa  (Read 1723 times)

6 review(s) for Lara The Best (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only

Called 2 hours prior to confirm booking. Address provided by text. Started my 20 miles drive to Maidenhead, called her again  to confirm appointment on the way in, all okay she said. Got to location, called for flat number, no response.  Waited for a few minutes, called again, no response.  Sent her text that I'm here, sends reply that room is busy, apparently her friend is using it and  I will have to wait for 30-45 minutes and I am like WTF!  Called her again to give her a piece of my mind as I was really pissed. Gave me some bull about only 1 room being available and previous punter overstayed , I said then why did you commit when I called on the way in. She said no option but that I'll have to wait now, I said fuck off and hence  posting this review. I belive  she shares flat with these girls,
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only based on AW address profile match.  Beware guys, of these bloody timewasting whores. I also suspect there might be an element of B&S involved here.

Offline Uoti2

Miserable experience for you, but excellent information for us. Thanks for posting.

Laraa's AW profile currently says, "I am 25 years old Lithuanian." And in the "Nationality" section, "Polish". Hmm.

Beware guys, of these bloody timewasting whores.
Strictly speaking, only one of those three words is actually an insult to Laraa, as her "Enjoys" includes "Period Play"...

The way she mucked you about is inexcusable. It isn't just the travelling etc., it's the opportunity cost, which is just as real for a punter as for a whore.

All that to one side, massive bonus marks because as well as posting on UKP, you left an appropriate comment on her AW profile! Well done, sir!

Offline Cunning Punt

massive bonus marks because as well as posting on UKP, you left an appropriate comment on her AW profile! Well done, sir!

+1,000

Surprise, surprise, negative comment posted on AW and profile has now gone.
No doubt there will be a fresh profile up soon.

The other profile has been around for four months. Pictures of pretty girl who claims to be 18 and doing a range of services at £100ph - seems to good to be true.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 12:54:33 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline MrMatrix

This behaviour OP is well out of order and I would have reacted the same as you.
However I have met this girl twice before and I've shagged in that bedroom where she is lying in that black top. I've met her on 2 occasions and I'm surprised I've not done a report here. I had 2 half hour punts last year at £80 when she went under the title of "our Lara" and then "your Lara". And its most definitely the WG in the photo. I booked her 2 weeks on the trot end of 2015, she is better than her photo shopped pictures. She is really nice (sorry OP). She did FK, OWO and CIM, which is what I go for. The other girls the OP says she shares with is as he states.
I can well believe the scenario the OP has out lined because I was kept waiting 15 minutes on one occasion at a 2 bed apartment where 3 girls were working.
If Lara was in my area I would book her. If she treated me the same way as the OP I too would be pissed off. They only care about the cash, first come first served attitude.
there is only one review under her old profile 3165821 and it pretty much is what I would say.
Again OP sorry to hear you were buggered about after a 20 minute drive. Well out of order. :dash: :dash:

Offline paulsand

hello may i ask how do you leave feedback only on aw please , ? can you do this evenif no booking made thanks ?

Offline Cunning Punt

Profile back.

hello may i ask how do you leave feedback only on aw please , ? can you do this evenif no booking made thanks ?

You need to put in a booking request to leave feedback.
If she's not confirmed the booking, you can't rate it, it will just say Feedback Only as with Zulu's one. Now showing!