Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gracies M'bro flat  (Read 1739 times)

Still-alive

If anyone knows exactly where this is could they PM me and tell me please? I'm just trying to work out what travelling time I would need to go to it.

Offline Boob_lover98

It's in TS1

Smal post code area so travelling time same

Why didn't you just ask them, they'd have told you

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: :hi:

To be very honest asking for flat locations ,,, it's a sticky one in my books

if you want to know call the agency ,,  discretion is a big part of things

Book and find out for your self   :hi:

If anyone knows exactly where this is could they PM me and tell me please? I'm just trying to work out what travelling time I would need to go to it.

Still-alive

:hi: :hi:

To be very honest asking for flat locations ,,, it's a sticky one in my books

if you want to know call the agency ,,  discretion is a big part of things

Book and find out for your self   :hi:

Which is exactly why I asked for the location in PM! And I thought in my ignorance that asking on UKP would be a perfectly acceptable option, sure I could phone the agency, but are you seriously suggesting that someone like myself could not be trusted with this info in a PM? I'm not some newbie you don't know asking this in a first post FFS!

Offline maxxblue

Which is exactly why I asked for the location in PM! And I thought in my ignorance that asking on UKP would be a perfectly acceptable option, sure I could phone the agency, but are you seriously suggesting that someone like myself could not be trusted with this info in a PM? I'm not some newbie you don't know asking this in a first post FFS!

I think you need to change your avatar back to the previous one, S-A - maybe he'll think twice about disrespecting you then.  :D

Still-alive

I think you need to change your avatar back to the previous one, S-A - maybe he'll think twice about disrespecting you then.  :D

Lol....maybe you're right MB, seriously though a question like mine, by an established member, in a forum where punters exchange information, should hardly arouse that kind of suspicion or paranoia. I find myself less tolerant of this kind of crap as I get older I'm afraid.

I kind of like my fire girl though!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 01:23:01 am by Still-alive »

Offline Dimond dave

What's disrespectful

It's being honest locations are a matter of discretion  always has been in my book

coolguy1990

I'd like to know if it's discrete.

Offline maxxblue

I'd like to know if it's discrete.

It is discrete, but is it discreet?  ;)

Offline shooie

It is discrete, but is it discreet?  ;)

As in dis street or dat street??   

Have to agree with the guys who say naming streets in an open forum is kinda wrong-ish.  Unless the lady in question is very questionable and one to avoid. 

TS1 is a somewhat small post code area but it's a maze of streets and parking may be an issue for the "travelling man" to get his head around.

But like someone suggested.. why not just phone and ask?   

Offline maxxblue

Have to agree with the guys who say naming streets in an open forum is kinda wrong-ish.  Unless the lady in question is very questionable and one to avoid. 

TS1 is a somewhat small post code area but it's a maze of streets and parking may be an issue for the "travelling man" to get his head around.

Thanks for replying, shooie. I think you have misunderstood my sarcasm (I know - the lowest form of wit), but thank you for your advice.

coolguy1990

Thanks for replying, shooie. I think you have misunderstood my sarcasm (I know - the lowest form of wit), but thank you for your advice.

Yeh, best stick to slapstick mate.

;)

Still-alive

How many times do I have to say this is exactly why I asked for the info in PM!!!!!

Offline dg500

Discrete it won't be if someone posts the address on this forum

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Nobodies asking or expecting it to be posted on here, the op asked for it by PM,   :dash:

Offline maxxblue

Are you deliberately being provocative?

Offline shooie

Max B.. sorry,  but I couldn't resist the opportunity.... wrong of me I guess....ish.   :D

Still-alive

Are you deliberately being provocative?

No, he's deliberately being a total arsehole! Troll alert!

Offline AgedCases

Wouldn't surprise me if it's Union Street.

coolguy1990

This thread is probably my doing. I pm'd S-A and asked him if the M'bro flat was discreet, before he even  posted this, thinking he had probably been. So, he's possibly asked for my benefit, as much as his own.

Still-alive

This thread is probably my doing. I pm'd S-A and asked him if the M'bro flat was discreet, before he even  posted this, thinking he had probably been. So, he's possibly asked for my benefit, as much as his own.

I did actually ask for my own benefit too coolguy, but the punter I mentioned to you in PM has given me what he thinks is the location.

Offline Dimond dave

Good to see some one who thinks discretion is a key part of punting