Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Massage - Maidenhead  (Read 7831 times)

Offline TJHooker

Paid: £80, HE was included in the price
Duration: 2 Hours

She also offers a 1 hour massage at £45.  She is VFM as most providers in the area charge between £35-£50 for the massage plus and additional £20 for HE.

External Link/Members Only

Services offered:
Massage (Deep tissue, sensual etc)
Hand job (discussed on the day, not over the phone)

Comms
Called Sophia the day before as I wanted an early appointment.  It rang then went to voicemail, tried again an hour later with same result so I chanced it and sent a text message.  Got a response fairly quickly.  Discussed massage options and durations.  Booking made and was sent postcode/road via text and the usual call on the day for house number.

On the day, called and got the number.  All very easy.

It's not too far from the town centre.  Lots of paid parking nearby during business hours or about a 10 minute walk from the train station.  She has a parking space at the back of her place for the less paranoid.

Her place is clean and well kept.  Only issue was that a punter from the previous day had broken the toilet handle.

The girl
Sophia is not actually a girl, she's a milf in her late 40's.  She has an alright body, bit of a tummy but a nice pair of tits.  I incorrectly thought she was Polish due to her advert stating European and it being Maidenhead.  She's actually Austrian, been here for 20+ years.

The session
Upon arrival, Sophia offered me a cup of Green Tea which was quite nice and we had chat about what kind of massage I was after .  I was asked to strip and lie face down on the proper massage table.  At this stage I was not sure if she offered a HE or not so I asked if it was OK to remove undies.  She was OK with it and if I wanted a towel to cover the bits to let her know.

She delivers a very good deep tissue massage, gets into the right place and works out the knots.  There was a bit of mixing it up with some sensual touches on the inner legs and crack.  Again, I was not 100% sure if HE was available, until.....she started to massage my balls and stroke my dick. 

During the whole time, the conversation flowed, but she was went very quite when she undertook the sensual element of the massage.

I was asked to flip over and the massage and conversation continued on the front.  She then asked if I wanted the happy ending, I responded positively.

The HE was different in a good way, she used both hand and instead of the usual up and down motion, it was more a nice gentle twisting one.  Lots of oil was used to ensure friction was reduced.  Then gentle playing the tip and and stroking balls.  Being a visual guy, I asked if I could see her tits and play with them.  She just pulled her top down like it was nothing and said 'enjoy'

I did, during the whole time I did not feel rushed to cum, it was just a slow sensual hand job.  Being bold I asked if I could not suck her tits, again she obliged. 

Sophia has either seen/done it all before or just very liberal.  Either way she had not problems with my hands wondering and I came.

She asked me to stay put whilst she cleaned me, which she did thoroughly.  I then jumped into the shower to remove the oil.

After the shower, we had some more green tea and a chat, I got dressed and left.

Would I go again?
Yes.

As a side note, I had done a legs session prior to the massage and had no DOMS like I normally do.

Offline Silver Birch

Offline sensualencounter

Delayed onset muscle soreness - Google is your friend. (I didn't have a clue either but that's what it says).

Offline Silver Birch

Delayed onset muscle soreness - Google is your friend. (I didn't have a clue either but that's what it says).

Thanks. I was curious, but not enough to Google  ;)

Offline CalvinJWest

Thanks for the review. I've been looking to try someone new in the area but am always dubious seeing someone without a positive experience first. I'll definitely book a session in with her.

Offline bungry

can you describe her looks in more detail?  Face looks, body size, tits size etc?

I did text her once and asked if she did b2b and she said yes but I never ended up seeing her as I wanted to see some reviews first.

Thx.

Offline TJHooker

can you describe her looks in more detail?  Face looks, body size, tits size etc?

I did text her once and asked if she did b2b and she said yes but I never ended up seeing her as I wanted to see some reviews first.

Thx.

She's in her late 40's.  Not a stunner but pleasant on the eye.
Tits are big but show signs of age and sag.  She was wearing a vest with no bra so they swang freely.
She has a tummy, one that sticks out rather than a spare tyre.

I am planning on going back for the massage, not sure I'd want b2b to be frank.

The massage was excellent and her hand job technique also excellent.  She doe allow quite a lot of free hand movement, did not try to get in her jeans but from what I can remember.  She did bend down at one stage and could seen straight down her crack so no panties.

I get the impression she does not have any sexual inhibitions.

Offline Fact

VerbalTick,
Not to rain on your parade. She maybe a really nice GILF and give a great massage but...
I went to see her and unfortunately (agree with most of your comments), would say, more like 50s
As i gave her £s and walked, I have to say, only guys that like GILFs would be interested. Certainly wouldnt want her giving me a body to body, oral or kissing.
Everyone has their tastes, but sadly, I thought a nice MILF had been found in this area...

Offline TJHooker

VerbalTick,
Not to rain on your parade. She maybe a really nice GILF and give a great massage but...
I went to see her and unfortunately (agree with most of your comments), would say, more like 50s
As i gave her £s and walked, I have to say, only guys that like GILFs would be interested. Certainly wouldnt want her giving me a body to body, oral or kissing.
Everyone has their tastes, but sadly, I thought a nice MILF had been found in this area...

No parade to be rained on to be frank about it.

My primary goal was the deep tissue massage, if HE was available it was a bonus for me.

My first ever review was of a Thai girl who would probably tick all of your boxes.

Offline TJHooker

Is this the same Sophia?

Thats a good find.  Reading the profile it does seem to be her.  Not 100% certain due to no face pics and the pricing is different to what I paid.

Offline Fact

agree with VerbalTick
I think they are quite flattering pics but best you go and have a plan B.
Pricing if definitely not what I was told - told 80 for 2 hrs inc HE.
Good luck if you go.

Offline switftjake

wondering whether to try sophia as she’s still advertising in maidenhead

anyone seen her recently? if masage and he is good enough i don mind her being older but I guess she’s in 50s now
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 01:26:42 pm by switftjake »

Offline Chewie1

Thanks for the review. How much of the 2 hours was spent on the final HE?

Offline TJHooker

If I remember correctly, (has been a while) I think it was around 15-20 minutes at the end as I was able play and suck her tits.

It wasn’t a rushed finish reading the review again.

Offline harry1980

Seen her recently - she’s more late 50’s early 60’s. Saggy tits, has a belly, lots of big moles on her body. Does give a good massage and HE. Got her to remove her clothes but wished she hadn’t!  :dash:

She used to do 4 hand massage with her husband which she said she rarely does anymore.

Offline switftjake

4 hand with husband pass!

Ok that too old for me thanks