Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing_mistress - Aberdeen  (Read 902 times)

1 review(s) for amazing_mistress (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thecrippler

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd take a punt on this girl, been meaning to ever since her last visit when she posted that anal was inclusive for £60, sadly I missed that deal and it wasn't on offer here.

I initially booked 15 mins pump and dump at £30 but then noticed she increased this to £40 on her AW page, sneaky bint! Called her up and arranged half hour instead at £60.

Good comms, flat located next to Riverside House, no problem. She had no sussies or any of that shit which was a bit of a let down. She is easily in her early 50s, but in good enough shape with her body and face. She was there alone but sometimes works with someone else.

Her manner is lovely though, felt like I was about to nob my auntie, might give her a call and see if she'd be up for that come to think.

Started off with oral, not bad, lots of eye contact and then straight into fucking, her on top. Finished with doggie, all very nice and pleasant. She doesn't allow fingers in the fudge but no big deal, thought I'd help her with the cobwebs, har har!!, ok I'm just kidding.

She said some of her reviews are fake, some claim DFK was she says that's bollocks.

Overall it's a plan B though, pump and dump and for £60 for the half hour represents some kind of value, at least in Aberdeen anyway.

She's positive for sure, but I wouldn't go back so make of that what you will.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 12:44:17 pm by thecrippler »

Offline auldie63

Are you going to phone this girl or your auntie?

ickydicky

Offline thecrippler

My auntie, she's in her 70s, I'll try anything once!

Yeah this hoor is older, but like I said plan b she's ok for.

ickydicky