Author Topic: Looking for shaved hair, hairy pussy  (Read 1859 times)

transprox

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This is basically bucket list level... I am looking for a working girl who looks like External Link/Members Only this. Anywhere in Europe is good, I will be over in September and I do not yet have anything fixed (I have something to do till September 3 and a conference in Dublin at the end of September and I be damned if I fly back to the West Coast to repeat in three weeks).

Offline Hanks85


Offline bbj1980

Few years ago shaved hair shaved pussy girl in fkk Manhattan had newly started there.

JazzMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You may well be in luck!

External Link/Members Only

Lots of baldy hairy cunts out there.

transprox

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have serious doubts Riley Nixon is available for punting. Do you have information otherwise? I would be open to pay ... some money for such a meeting, that's for sure!

Few years ago shaved hair shaved pussy girl in fkk Manhattan had newly started there. <= wait, shaved pussy as well? that's :/

External Link/Members Only doesn't even look like a nude site much less an escort one.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 07:19:54 am by transprox »

JazzMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Very few hairy pussies out there.
Can't remember any at an fkk.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 10:40:26 am by JazzMan »

transprox

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Jerboa

Yes few hookers throughout Europe have hairy bushes.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Bump.

Where in America are you from? It's just that you're coming across a bit trollish. Europe is a sex paradise compared to the States but it's not exactly a little park with all the prossies lined up on demand. If you have limited time, you'll have limited travelling time, limited time for getting around large cities, and then something might crop up and she's not available. You'll find people on here most helpful, but not if it just looks a fishing trip.

Adultwork is the main UK resource. There are various other resources for other European countries. But hand holding all the possibilities for a strange request, no country and town specifics, and no background to suggest you are a genuine punter, all put together makes spending time to suggest possibilities, all the ins and out of navigating punting scenes in Europe, assuming you can get by just with English, and assuming you even have a fucking clue in the first place, you should excuse us if anyone feels it's taking the piss.

transprox

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Adultwork is the main UK resource. There are various other resources for other European countries. But hand holding all the possibilities for a strange request, no country and town specifics, and no background to suggest you are a genuine punter, all put together makes spending time to suggest possibilities, all the ins and out of navigating punting scenes in Europe, assuming you can get by just with English, and assuming you even have a fucking clue in the first place, you should excuse us if anyone feels it's taking the piss.

How do I prove to you I am a genuine punter? That'd be challenging. In private, I could link you some reviews back to 2007 from various countries I lived in. Right now I live in Canada.

I specified no country and no town because finding someone like this is hard enough. I am totally free for three weeks in September, I can fly wherever I can find a girl like this.

I have tried to search Adultwork and came back empty handed. Even filed a reverse booking. Nothing (except some spam).

I have tried to search External Link/Members Only and if you click Haarlänge // Glatze in all of Germany this site finds 4 two of whom are TS which is not my cup of tea.

I tried External Link/Members Only , if you set it to natural pussy max 29 years of age you get 5 results with 1 girl not having at least half-long hair.

So.. I tried. It's untrivial to say the least to search for something like this.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
How do I prove to you I am a genuine punter? That'd be challenging. In private, I could link you some reviews back to 2007 from various countries I lived in. Right now I live in Canada.

I specified no country and no town because finding someone like this is hard enough. I am totally free for three weeks in September, I can fly wherever I can find a girl like this.

I have tried to search Adultwork and came back empty handed. Even filed a reverse booking. Nothing (except some spam).

I have tried to search External Link/Members Only and if you click Haarlänge // Glatze in all of Germany this site finds 4 two of whom are TS which is not my cup of tea.

I tried External Link/Members Only , if you set it to natural pussy max 29 years of age you get 5 results with 1 girl not having at least half-long hair.

So.. I tried. It's untrivial to say the least to search for something like this.

It doesn't make that much difference mate, does it? ...you might be equally genuine or not genuine wanting to know where you can hitch a lift to the moon (preferable next Saturday, a window seat and before 4pm).

It's nice to try different shapes and sizes but your search for a prostitute of such exact specifications seems a bit borderline obsessive, wouldn't you say? Prostitutes are for fucking;not for filling Vogue covers.

good luck with your trip.

Hidden Image/Members Only