Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: zarina2016-Birmingham  (Read 1954 times)

10 review(s) for Zarina xxx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sanj07

Link:www.adultwork.com/3372289 or External Link/Members Only
Date:earlier this week late afternoon
Location: Bromsgrove st Latitude apartments parking on st £0.90/hr
Price:£70/30mins

Great comms booking arranged via text at work for meeting straight after work. 4th floor apartment lift out of order so had a nice warm up, greeted at the door by Zarina pretty sexy girl nice apartment, walked into bedroom and all doors of the apartment were open and whilst we were discussing the meet I noticed another girl sitting straightening her hair in the bedroom opposite they made no secret that they were working from the same flat and I asked her is that another working girl she confirmed yes and offered a duo I refused politely saying I wanted to enjoy her just today and she smiled.
shower offered and taken well stocked bathroom with lynx gel and mouthwash. when I got to bedroom the door remained open but the other bedroom with girl 2 closed her door.
Zarina undressed and let me explore her body she was easy going the kissing was light and sensual no DFK her tits although enhanced had a nice natural feel not like the metal bracket feel i got with sexy megan, I licked her whole body which was nice and smooth and rimmed her ass which tasted nice. I asked her to seduce me and she took over with a nice prolonged oral with direct eye contact which was such a turn on, the only draw back been she salivates alot and keeps a buckle of loo paper by her to spit into I asked her about this and she said she does not like swallowing fair enough i carried on enjoying that sloppy oral and beautiful face starring at me i encouraged her to carry on. Then came RO which I enjoyed as it lasted for ages as I sucked and licked her pussy she was very clean and she carried on sucking and playing with my cock she made the right noises and was very responsive as she wiggled it around my tongue. I then told her I was ready to fuck her there was something about her that kept me rock HARD and fully engaged I started to fuck her with her on top she rode me with a nice rhythm I asked her to lock her lips whilst she was doing this then I finished in missionary this was a real turn on and she screamed with delight very loud and with the door open it was a turn on knowing the other girl was listening to this I could feel her pussy contracting and gripping me cock and I knew I was not going to be able to last any longer because of this so I pumped her hard gripping her hands and she shouted 'FUCK MAN' and in that sexy deep central asian voice trembled my balls and I cum with pleasure. Cleaned up and she offered me a shower which I took but when I hung me towel on the shower curtain it fell down could not get it to hang back there was stuff flying everywhere so had a quick wash in the basin, she commented when i got out was everything ok in there with all the knocking noises I laughed and said shower curtain fell down hope you can fix it and she said I thought u was breaking down my place lol.

postives: great GFE, easy going polite girl does everything to please nice apartment comms great makes the right noises and the pussy is tight which grips and pulls. I would return when the urge arises I rarely visit the same girl twice at £70 /nock

negatives: If having OWO she spits alot onto loo paper which breaks the OWO session but did not bother me on this occasion.

10 review(s) found for Zarina xxx linked to in above post (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative)

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review sanj  :hi:

Noticed on Zarina/Zara's Vivastreet advert there is another girl pictured called Alexandra ( bottom 6 pictures ) Is she the other girl you saw in the flat? External Link/Members Only

Offline sanj07

Hi Juanker yes I remember I asked her name and she said Alexandera I only saw her from behind so cant confirm face pics but she looked sexy and if she is working from a clean apartment like that then she might be worth a taste but not at the same price as Zarina will need to find out if she has her own contact details and price etc

Offline Juankerr

Hi Juanker yes I remember I asked her name and she said Alexandera I only saw her from behind so cant confirm face pics but she looked sexy and if she is working from a clean apartment like that then she might be worth a taste but not at the same price as Zarina will need to find out if she has her own contact details and price etc
Cheers sanj  :drinks: