Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia massage (who swears at you in other languages)  (Read 1174 times)

Doiry

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been looking at the profile for a couple of weeks and thought why not, as I needed a massage.

Phoned in advance and confirmed an hour booking, and confirmed that cum twice is allowed, so all appeared great.  :)

Arrived and got undressed as requested and was face down on a proper massage table. Massage was half-hearted at best, so after a few mins I requested that she massage my ole fella for the first time. She mumbled something under her breath that I couldn't understand, and I thought no more of it. :dance:

Hand relief massage was perfunctory at best. No eye contact whatsoever so I requested that she go topless. She spoke clearly, but in a language I couldn't understand (Hungarian?), but it was clear that she was complaining and swearing. Think when you have pissed off your other half, and you will know the look.  :scare:

Anyway she did as requested. She has great boobs so despite the lack of eye contact, and a look like I had just killed her pet cat, it took no time at all to come. At which point I felt very uncomfortable. There was a total silence. I said that I couldn't stay as it was too uncomfortable. I told her to keep the cash, (if she has a soul, that might make her think, though it probably won't, but I live in hope) got dressed as quickly as I could and left.  :thumbsdown:

Great boobs, no personality and a total dislike of taking her bra off. She is clearly in wrong job. :bomb:

TheMaster

Hate bitches like this, dont like the job but like the money they make from it...thanks for the review

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been looking at the profile for a couple of weeks and thought why not, as I needed a massage.

Phoned in advance and confirmed an hour booking, and confirmed that cum twice is allowed, so all appeared great.  :)

Arrived and got undressed as requested and was face down on a proper massage table. Massage was half-hearted at best, so after a few mins I requested that she massage my ole fella for the first time. She mumbled something under her breath that I couldn't understand, and I thought no more of it. :dance:

Hand relief massage was perfunctory at best. No eye contact whatsoever so I requested that she go topless. She spoke clearly, but in a language I couldn't understand (Hungarian?), but it was clear that she was complaining and swearing. Think when you have pissed off your other half, and you will know the look.  :scare:

Anyway she did as requested. She has great boobs so despite the lack of eye contact, and a look like I had just killed her pet cat, it took no time at all to come. At which point I felt very uncomfortable. There was a total silence. I said that I couldn't stay as it was too uncomfortable. I told her to keep the cash, (if she has a soul, that might make her think, though it probably won't, but I live in hope) got dressed as quickly as I could and left.  :thumbsdown:

Great boobs, no personality and a total dislike of taking her bra off. She is clearly in wrong job. :bomb:

May be she has mental problems? Clearly one to avoid.

Offline joe diddley

Not to be confused with Julia, the masseuse of Bounds Green who is, in my experience, delightful.

External Link/Members Only

Not the greatest masseuse but a lovely personality and a nice happy ending and some B2B for £80 with an attractive girl. Romanian if that frightens you.

Just to add that £60 gets you the massage with HE (if you don't want B2B). The B2B option gets you RO if you are into that. Well appointed shower and a couple of sweeties afterwards as I recall. It was about three years ago, mind you. Would probably have returned if it were closer.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 05:34:04 pm by joe diddley »