Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.tori - City Centre  (Read 2790 times)

8 review(s) for Sexy.Tori (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bitofluff

Ok so instantly drawn to Tori’s profile, if I’m honest I have a weakness for Brunette European girls :p

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called and booked an hour, received the text with location almost instantly.

Arrived 5 mins early but was no problem had been to the apartment before so was all good.

Greeted at the door with a smile, that’s always a good start for me. Did the paperwork and was offered a shower which I duly obliged and also made use of the mouthwash having come straight from the office.

Tori very much took the lead which I found extremely refreshing. Her kissing was passionate on the bed we then moved into a 69 position which was also pleasing. I would comment that her oral was decent and fairly deep but was not in extreme deep throat territory. I had to stop her because I was getting nearer and nearer :p

So onto the main event I had been previous offered A levels and paid the additional contribution. This is where in my opinion Tori excels. We achieved a variety of positions with and I found her to be extremely tight and responsive.

I quite surprised myself as I expected to pop quick time but had a decent old go, before that glorious moment arrived. We talked for a bit and asked if I wanted to have another round but with 10 mins left of the hour booking I was completely knackered. So off to the shower and back to reality.

I agree with others comments that her pics have been photoshopped she told me she had worked previously as a model and I had no reason to not believe her she is completely stunning. She ticked all the boxes for me and I’ll make a return visit if the opportunity arises.

Overall It was a hot sweating affair that I would not hesitate to do again in a heartbeat.

Ming

Thanks for the review Bitofluff,

She seems to be hitting the spot with most clients... :cool:

Ming  :hi:

Offline Bitofluff

Yeah I just read the other guys review. I'm glad my visit was a winner

Offline Bitofluff

Just had a return visit with Tori. A great hour I was hesitant whether I would receive a good service (given some reviews since I first booked her) but all was good.

Offline Juankerr

Good to hear you had an enjoyable time.  :hi:

From a looks POV I'd go back no problem but after my own experience of Tori's service it's unlikely.

Offline ss100

Review?

Just had a return visit with Tori. A great hour I was hesitant whether I would receive a good service (given some reviews since I first booked her) but all was good.

Ming

Review?

He's already done a review, you have been on this site 10 months and have zero reviews, when are you going to do one before demanding it of others???  :dash:

Dodo

He's already done a review, you have been on this site 10 months and have zero reviews, when are you going to do one before demanding it of others???  :dash:

+1

Dellboy

Agree 100%.

Of his 27 posts, most ask stupid questions.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: