Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Casandra Naughty - Aldgate East  (Read 586 times)

2 review(s) for Casandra Naughty (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline user1437

Link: External Link/Members Only

Alright, bad experience unfortunately. I saw her a couple of weeks ago under another profile name that I can't find anymore, might as well post a review now

Comms went fine, SMS booking and 2 hours later I was there, nice flat near Aldgate East.

Looks: Disappointing. Real bad. As in, that's really far from her pics. Previous profile had a bunch of non-photoshopped pictures as well that showed her as slim, I suspect they're really old as she put on some good weight since then. But you know... All bad weight too. Aka still rather petite but large fat tummy, so already really turning me off. Anyway.

Attitude: average as well. No small talk, no enthusiasm, really cold overall

Services:
FK that smelled like she just smoked a full pack of cigs (nothing against smokers, but the prossies I've seen before would at least have the decency of having some mint gum before meeting me), so really not hot. OWO that was all teeth and nothing else with her turning her back at me, I only felt teeth teeth and teeth again. As for sex, she only wanted doggy. Admitted she has an ok derriere but it didn't really keep me turned on at all. Ended up asking her to finish me with a HJ and left

So overall very negative. She's way fatter than the pics, doesn't smell good, has no enthusiasm giving you a very cold experience, and probably the worst OWO I've had. There are way better girls to see around the area as well so definitely avoid