Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xAleshax91x, Leicester  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Qwerty786

Has anyone seen Alesha lately. Pictures are very limited and she doesn't have a face picture up. I have read a couple reviews from last year but was wondering if anyone has had a recent experience.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Saw her yesterday, was going to confirm that the 2 alesha's are indeed different.. but as always CT is one step ahead.

Though I wouldn't say she wasn't what I was expecting (based on reviews and FB on AW), I would suggest that a few more full body pics on her profile would give a better idea.

I also confirm  quite a large scar down the inside of her thigh.

beerbelly posted above last Sunday. He has not yet posted a review. You could post any questions in that thread....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60530.msg1189121#msg1189121
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 08:43:55 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Lewisgunner

Saw her recently. A pleasant girl. Mixed race, one of her parents was Zimbabwean, but pale skinned and could pass for white. Small in height and large frame but superb natural tits  if that's what you're looking for. I personally didn't fancy her quite large arse, which is not to my preference, but she was very willing and gave a very good blow job. Educated and good conversationalist. Clean flat and safe environment.