Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy tori  (Read 1974 times)

8 review(s) for Sexy.Tori (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline whats that noise

Met up with tori after seeing her profile and recent reviews.

Comms were good. Quick responses and easy to follow instructions.

Location is near the Chinese quarters. Modern apartment and clean.

Appearance it's definitely her. Was disappointed if I'm honest. The photos of her are heavily photoshopped imo. She seemed mid 30s to me. Facially pretty maybe a few years ago. Body wise was slim and toned. Had a lot of freckles and moles all over her front mainly.

Started of with a few kissing no fk and definitely no dfk. Straight into covered oral. Didn't get a choice. I've only ever had ow when the profile states it's the only service available.
Sex in mish and doggie before I blew. Chatted for a short while, and if I'm honest was the best part of it. She then asked if I wanted a shower and she preceded to put underwear back on.
Showered and left 40 mins later of an hour booking.

She just didn't do it for me lookwise and service was a bit poor. Seem like a nice girl but wouldn't go back.

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear about that wtn, thanks for the review  :hi:

Ming

Sorry to hear that WTN, maybe standards have already started to slip? I have to say it is in stark contrast to my meeting with her.

Hope your next one is better.

Ming  :hi:

Dodo

Bloody hell now I'm confused. A really positive review from Ming is followed by this. Just goes to show how experiences differ.
I'm intrigued so will try and provide a casting vote review next week.

This by the way is the link.      External Link/Members Only

Ming

Thanks Dodo, strangely the reviews are not showing in the review count????

Offline BillyBackDoor

Thanks Dodo, strangely the reviews are not showing in the review count????

I seem to recall Admin saying this is done somewhat manually, so maybe he hasn't gotten around to her yet.

Ming

Thanks Billy, wasn't aware of that, think this is the 3rd review, two positive and this negative, will be interesting to hear Dodo's perspective in due course...

Jing23

I will second that the service I got today was exactly as OP  described. No Dfk  and covered oral. Her photo has been photoshopped but what disappointed me most is the service. Maybe the service has slipped as I won't be back again.

Offline Bitofluff

Crazy. I had an hour with her yesterday evening and couldn't have been more different to what the op's comments. Review to follow but just goes to show how different each of our experiences can be with the same girl.

Offline jack0

the best always have positive reviews but there are not many of those about like amber at Sandys in manchester

Redster69

Was going to see Tori today following the positive report, thanks for saving my dough guys :thumbsup:

Offline dboy74

So a 50-50 chance of a good meet.

Off the HL!

Offline BillyBackDoor

Would seem to indicate that she only gives good service if she likes the cut of you jib.

Not a chance I'm willing to take.  Other than every time I see an unreviewed girl.  But at least then it's unknown whether YMMV.

bod666

I was going to go see her today but think I may go see someone more consistent - shame as she looks just my type  :hi:

Offline kenny

It seems like a flip of a coin to me, which is too much of a risk for me. Thanks for the review OP.

Offline whats that noise

From the comments of some of you guys that have meet her and had a good time,it really does seem to be a case of whether she likes you or not. Furthermore I will add that I'm not white,so this may also be a reason for it. Either way getting poor service is not acceptable.

Ming

From the comments of some of you guys that have meet her and had a good time,it really does seem to be a case of whether she likes you or not. Furthermore I will add that I'm not white,so this may also be a reason for it. Either way getting poor service is not acceptable.

Once again, sorry to hear that,
but as you recognise your ethnic origins may be the reason, but since this is not mentioned on her profile you were right to expect the same service as everyone else.

Interestingly, she now has another positive review today...?

Offline dboy74

Sorry to hear you had a poor meet and absolutely agree your ethnicity should have no bearing, particularly as she makes no reference to it on her profile.

Offline whats that noise

I did tell her beforehand that I wasn't white. So it may or may not be the reason.