Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage Spa Sabai  (Read 3967 times)

Offline charlie-mott

Has anyone tried this place. I noticed it for the first time this morning on the walk into the office. Does anybody know if it is a legit massage or if any extras are on offer?

Offline Corus Boy

I'm pretty sure that website was for the Thai place on Clifton Street, which was straight.

Strong words on the website;

"...Please note this is strictly a professional therapeutic wellness centre and requests for 'other' treatments or services not listed are not welcome or tolerated..."

External Link/Members Only

Offline charlie-mott

Its on Clive Street in Canton. Im pretty sure Ban Sanukee used to say something similar on their gumtree ad.

The Muay Thai boxer husband could be a problem if it is straight, but I may pay them a visit tomorrow afternoon.

Bob2110

I'm looking for a massage place in Cardiff, lets us know how you get on.

Offline cooperS

Great massage. Probably the best I've had. Definately nothing else on offer but worth going for the massage alone

Offline Cardiffguy

best massage I've ever had was Carla Swansea plus HE after..

Offline charlie-mott

Great massage. Probably the best I've had. Definately nothing else on offer but worth going for the massage alone

Thanks for the info Milko. I'll probably still call in next time I need a good massage.

Offline cooperS

Offline andy24

Totally legit.  Good-ish massage, not particularly firm though.  Nothing else. Owner is pleasant, shower.  Only ever seen her there, no one else.

Offline PMAC123

Im pretty sure Ban Sanukee used to say something similar on their gumtree ad.

This. While this place turned out to be clean, most places have a message like this for legal reasons and it is not a sign either way.

markeasten

Visited this place out of curiosity last week after reading about it here

The massage was very good. 

The masseuse is very slim and attractive.  Sporty type of body.

Nothing extra is offered.  But the overall experience is worthwhile.  Sometimes it's nice to go somewhere which is legit  (to coin a phrase used onsite ) as places which do offer extras can be predictable.